Author Topic: DUBCNN: Problem Delivers "Whatever U Like" On Latest Single (Clean/Explicit)  (Read 80 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/index2.shtml

Audio - left click to jump to the track

Problem - Whatever U Like (Clean) (Produced By Tha Bizness)
Problem - Whatever U Like (Explicit) (Produced By Tha Bizness)

Problem Delivers "Whatever U Like" On Latest Single - August 1, 2008 By : Rud

Less than a month ago we announced that one of the hardest working artists on the West, Problem, had signed a recording deal with Universal Records after a busy start to 2008. So far this year he has released I'm Toe Up with Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, DJ Quik & Terrace Martin which has escalated his buzz further and today we have his latest single for download.

Whatever U Like" is produced Problem's long time collaborators Tha Bizness - who he also released the acclaimed mixtapes Deal Or No Deal: I Got Next [which led to his Universal deal] and more recently
Deal Or No Deal 2: Universal Cut The Check with.

The new track is available in Clean and Explicit format below for both Music Lovers as well as DJs to download. Check it out today and drop your feedback on our forum.

Problem - Whatever U Like (Clean) (Produced By Tha Bizness)
Problem - Whatever U Like (Explicit) (Produced By Tha Bizness)

Problem is a regularly featured artist on Dubcnn, ensure you check out our extensive archives and stay tuned for regular news and media from the talented Compton representative as his debut album release draws closer.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

I saw this on Problems myspace and downloaded it but I aint listened to it yet. I thought it was over T.I.s beat. Lol.