Author Topic: T.I., DJ Toomp, B.O.B. In The Studio (Video) Paper Trail Beat By Toomp? Yes!  (Read 510 times)

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=39541833

probably the beat for the track with BOB & Kanye, "On top of the world."!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
i doubt it. both beats they play seems to be from toomp. dope shit though
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 02:34:15 PM by classic material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

-BrazilAndWilmington-

I was hopin Toomp would produce for this album. Should be a banger!

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Toomp is not only producing on it, he's the executive producer on the album - a title he hasn't held since u guessed it, TI dropped his only classic, "Trap Muzik."
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

-BrazilAndWilmington-

Toomp is not only producing on it, he's the executive producer on the album - a title he hasn't held since u guessed it, TI dropped his only classic, "Trap Muzik."
Ooooh shiieeet! This album bout to pop off!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
paper trail will be the album of the year. dj toomp adds that extra thoroughness to the project.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Matty

definitely gonna be a tight album, but that new single didn't cut it, i expect something bigger froma  t.i. single...

Black Gloves

lol who cares about T-Lie

all his raps consists of is ad-libs..."aay ay ay ayyyyyy" "heey hey hey heeeey" "u know what it iiiiiis pimppin" n he gets called best rapper alive by females n man-hoes lmao

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

all his raps consists of is ad-libs..."aay ay ay ayyyyyy" "heey hey hey heeeey" "u know what it iiiiiis pimppin" n he gets called best rapper alive by females n man-hoes lmao
ya father said t.i. was the best rapper alive too.

Black Gloves

ya father said t.i. was the best rapper alive too.

.......................................*crickets*

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

LOL, Arent U the main Game dickrider on this board? I wouldnt be callin anybody no Man Hoe.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

LOL, Arent U the main Game dickrider on this board? I wouldnt be callin anybody no Man Hoe.
LOL....ha,ha. ''sittin in my [cherry lo lo] it's the [doctor's advocate] in the throne wit my [white air forces] talkin' to [eazy] c walkin' on the roof like [snoop] did. [i'm biggie and pac]i'm [kool g rap] without the [marley marl]beats''
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 06:56:57 AM by classic material »

Black Gloves

LOL....ha,ha. ''sittin in my [cherry lo lo] it's the [doctor's advocate] in the throne wit my [white air forces] talkin' to [eazy] c walkin' on the roof like [snoop] did. [i'm biggie and pac]i'm [kool g rap] without the [marley marl]beats''

ask T-Lie to spit like this ;)

[Verse 2 - The Game]

"Its the black rag assassin, fourty fo' mag blast, and black ski mask throwing shots out a dodge
magnum, gangbang forever put the barrel on the head of the devil, wit homicidal intentions I reign
terror, on any cliq or squad you niggas bitch you fraud, ima tickin time bomb let it finish the
job, lyrical damage on one, two punch, crush you amateurs, box and watch me execute like
(cockins?), my flow piping hot scorchin, proceed with caution murder any mc, ya soul is lost, when
im ridin with them bone thugs, black glocks and chrome slugs, parked on the block with the nose
up, get ready for the face off, Nicholas Cage aint got shit on a nigga wit a fuckin grenade, one
man army, only two things in the world can call me, west pussy and that bomb ass chronic, i never
back down, never back down, never back down, now let the bone thugs back."

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
that nigga cryin' wantin' to retire from hip hop. sorry...he can't fuck wit tip either.

Black Gloves

that nigga cryin' wantin' to retire from hip hop. sorry...he can't fuck wit tip either.

haha exactly you had nothing to say about that verse ;)

suck it easy

thnx for being honest tho homie ;) :D :laugh: :'( :-*

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

suck it easy

that nigga said never back down(3x) according to your post. who the fuck he thinks he is mike jones? so you can suck it easy and one more thing: just don't bite it.....  ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 11:04:33 AM by classic material »

Black Gloves

suck it easy

that nigga said never back down according to your post. who the fuck he thinks he is mike jones? so you can suck it easy and one more thing: just don't bite it.....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

huuuuuh?

lmao foo u corny and lame as fuck lmao

yo shit doesnt make sense at all

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

suck it easy

that nigga said never back down according to your post. who the fuck he thinks he is mike jones? so you can suck it easy and one more thing: just don't bite it.....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

huuuuuh?

go fuck ya self 8) 8) 8) 8)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

suck it easy

huuuuuh?

Since you cant comprehend basic shit let me explain it to you in a way you should be familiar wit. Next time your backstage at The Games concert and he has his dick in your mouth dont bite that shit.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
it really shouldnt have to go here cuz the thread is about T.I. in the studio...but these TI fans here are going way too far...

Game>>>TI

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
it really shouldnt have to go here cuz the thread is about T.I. in the studio...but these TI fans here are going way too far...

Game>>>TI
nah. you're right about this being a tip thread. game is dope even though he name drops too much but t.i. is waaay better than game. t.i. has a better catalog of music than most of them other cats post '00 hands down. i've just lovin' these dj toomp beats thinkin' about the monster that paper trail's gonna be. long live the king of the south.

Chamillitary Click

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

Game>>>TI
nah. you're right about this being a tip thread. game is dope even though he name drops too much but t.i. is waaay better than game. t.i. has a better catalog of music than most of them other cats post '00 hands down. i've just lovin' these dj toomp beats thinkin' about the monster that paper trail's gonna be. long live the king of the south.

game got a better catalog from '05 on. why '00? push that back a year to '99 eminem is the best. i cant fault you for using statistics to help your argument, but still theres other ones that prove it wrong.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

Game>>>TI

game got a better catalog from '05 on. why '00? push that back a year to '99 eminem is the best. i cant fault you for using statistics to help your argument, but still theres other ones that prove it wrong.
well in my opinion snoop and dre was the best in 99. game has great beats but he needs to sharpen his pen. em is dope(racist muthafucka LOL) but eminem has some fucked up albums. paper trail has all the ingredients to be a classic: beats, rhymes,concepts,swag. game couldn't top t.i. on any day.

Chamillitary Click

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

Game>>>TI

well in my opinion snoop and dre was the best in 99. game has great beats but he needs to sharpen his pen. em is dope(racist muthafucka LOL) but eminem has some fucked up albums. paper trail has all the ingredients to be a classic: beats, rhymes,concepts,swag. game couldn't top t.i. on any day.

he'll without a doubt have the beats, rhymes, most concepts...but Game aint bout that swag rappin.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Do 4 Love
replace "swag" with personality

he has that... theres no way you can call him generic