Author Topic: Maino - Hi Hater Remix Ft. T.I., Plies, Jadakiss, Fabolous, Swizz Beats! (Audio)  (Read 289 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Maino - alright verse
T.I. - pretty good, not as good as he killed the "Ain't I" and "Super Star" remix
Swizz Beats  - terrible, just awful - plz stop rapping (i'd say producing 2, but i'm tryna keep my hopes realistic lol)
Plies - pretty good
Jada - avg, he usually comes much better than this
Fabolous - pretty good, probably the best verse on the remix

Fabolous > T.I. > Plies > Jadakiss > Maino > Swizz Beats
i like this t.i. verse more than the one on the superstar remix.
na for me, he fuckin killed super star :o
i think he tried too hard to ride the beat instead of doin' it how he usually does it. he killed that hi haterz remix though. shitty lo take that !!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 01:12:51 PM by classic material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
all the haters of classic material.... i dedicate this joint to you !!!!!!!!!! keep bringin' the hate i need the motivation while i'm on vacation LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Maino - alright verse
T.I. - pretty good, not as good as he killed the "Ain't I" and "Super Star" remix
Swizz Beats  - terrible, just awful - plz stop rapping (i'd say producing 2, but i'm tryna keep my hopes realistic lol)
Plies - pretty good
Jada - avg, he usually comes much better than this
Fabolous - pretty good, probably the best verse on the remix

Fabolous > T.I. > Plies > Jadakiss > Maino > Swizz Beats
i like this t.i. verse more than the one on the superstar remix.
na for me, he fuckin killed super star :o
i think he tried too hard to ride the beat instead of doin' it how he usually does it. he killed that hi haterz remix though. shitty lo take that !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. its like he was trying too hard to impress everyone wiith his writing skills. doing multis isnt hard, tip

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Jadakiss & Fabolous came the most correct.