Author Topic: T.I., DJ Toomp, B.O.B. In The Studio (Video) Paper Trail Beat By Toomp? Yes!  (Read 1285 times)

Lunatic

The first beat is typical B.O.B. Style

Beat 1:  B.O.B. feat. Playboy Tre (the beat is wack^^)
Beat 2: T.I. feat. Kanye & BOB

good, the 2nd beat is FIRE!
in the words of young buck: i'm confused. so the second beat is on top of the world? i thought kanye produced that song???? i like the b.o.b joint too it's sounds like toomp flipped planet rock !!!!!!!!
lol..yes the 2nd beat is on top of the world..there was never no confirmation that kanye produced it, only speculation since he's a feat. guest on the song..it's toomp though.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

in the words of young buck: i'm confused. so the second beat is on top of the world? i thought kanye produced that song???? i like the b.o.b joint too it's sounds like toomp flipped planet rock !!!!!!!!
lol..yes the 2nd beat is on top of the world..there was never no confirmation that kanye produced it, only speculation since he's a feat. guest on the song..it's toomp though.
well in that case paper trail will be the shit. i like both of those beats though. glad you confirmed it. so this must be earlier recording footage.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

well in that case paper trail will be the shit. i like both of those beats though. glad you confirmed it. so this must be earlier recording footage.
yeah definitely early footage or just somethin they put up now - beat is fire though.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah definitely early footage or just somethin they put up now - beat is fire though.
hell yeah. that beat is epic. dj toomp is a beast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

toomp & Ti are one of the best artist/producer collabo's.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yes sir !!!!!!!!! mannie fresh brings out the best in tip too but t.i. and toomp is like snoop and dre when they get together.

Lunatic

yes sir !!!!!!!!! mannie fresh brings out the best in tip too but t.i. and toomp is like snoop and dre when they get together.
yeah, mannie and TIP got good shit 2; same with just blaze and TIP..but toomp and TIP are on ANOTHER LEVEL.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah, mannie and TIP got good shit 2; same with just blaze and TIP..but toomp and TIP are on ANOTHER LEVEL.
right on brother !!!!!!!!!!! toomp knows how to make ''classic material'' every time. you can't lose fuckin' wit toomp. i wonder how many tracks he did gonna be on paper trail.

Lunatic

right on brother !!!!!!!!!!! toomp knows how to make ''classic material'' every time. you can't lose fuckin' wit toomp. i wonder how many tracks he did gonna be on paper trail.
i hope at least 2 beats.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

ya never know it might be more than two. i'm hoping for 4 or 5. maybe.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 08:11:53 AM by classic material »

Black Gloves

Verse 1 - Ti

[T.I talkin]

Ayyyyyy what it is pimpin, ay shawty these niggas talkin dirty about the King you know what im talkin bout shawty

(Ayyyy Ayyyy Ayyyy)

Im the kiiiing of the souuuth shawty you know what it iiiiiisss,
got these haters talkin bout me but my swag still on deeeeck (deck deck)
stop hidin shawty, all of these rappers talkin bout me but im still the king (ay ay im the king im the king)

and sshit like that :laugh:

I just gave u verse when Game RIPPED it without namedroppin so u aint got nothin to say anymore..Game versatile..Ti = the same all the time.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Verse 1 - Ti

[T.I talkin]

Ayyyyyy what it is pimpin, ay shawty these niggas talkin dirty about the King you know what im talkin bout shawty

(Ayyyy Ayyyy Ayyyy)

Im the kiiiing of the souuuth shawty you know what it iiiiiisss,
got these haters talkin bout me but my swag still on deeeeck (deck deck)
stop hidin shawty, all of these rappers talkin bout me but im still the king (ay ay im the king im the king)

and sshit like that :laugh:

I just gave u verse when Game RIPPED it without namedroppin so u aint got nothin to say anymore..Game versatile..Ti = the same all the time.

t.i. don't be doing that shit. that nigga spit that real shit and he spit that shit for the bitches and mends that shit together so well. go listen to hi haters remix somethin' fresh for ya nigga. that nigga got real stories. not no shit from his older brother. game is a t.v. show ass nigga. he picks good beats and that save him but i don't want to hear about dre,cube,eazy,pac,cherry lo lo,etc. stop the name droppin'.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

probably the beat for the track with BOB & Kanye, "On top of the world."!
Classic hip hop has been made. Stay tuned folks !!!!!!!!!!

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yo classic material y u on TI's dick so much i dont dislike him matter of fact i listen to som TI sumtimes but u act lik hes the best rapper ever...the only rapper u ever talk about is TI...i think u gotta put on ur headphones n listen to other rappers besides TI

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yo classic material y u on TI's dick so much i dont dislike him matter of fact i listen to som TI sumtimes but u act lik hes the best rapper ever...the only rapper u ever talk about is TI...i think u gotta put on ur headphones n listen to other rappers besides TI
listen son. t.i. is the best out there right now. fuck what you say bitch. i listen to every thing son do you understand??? i just got finished listening to some blaq poet shit will all dj premier beats(you young dummies do your history. cock gobblers.) so mind ya buisness and go listen to an xzibit album like restless or somethin' and be easy !!!!!!!!!