Author Topic: T.I., DJ Toomp, B.O.B. In The Studio (Video) Paper Trail Beat By Toomp? Yes!  (Read 1287 times)

Black Gloves

Verse 1 - Ti

[T.I talkin]

Ayyyyyy what it is pimpin, ay shawty these niggas talkin dirty about the King you know what im talkin bout shawty

(Ayyyy Ayyyy Ayyyy)

Im the kiiiing of the souuuth shawty you know what it iiiiiisss,
got these haters talkin bout me but my swag still on deeeeck (deck deck)
stop hidin shawty, all of these rappers talkin bout me but im still the king (ay ay im the king im the king)

and sshit like that :laugh:

I just gave u verse when Game RIPPED it without namedroppin so u aint got nothin to say anymore..Game versatile..Ti = the same all the time.

t.i. don't be doing that shit. that nigga spit that real shit and he spit that shit for the bitches and mends that shit together so well. go listen to hi haters remix somethin' fresh for ya nigga. that nigga got real stories. not no shit from his older brother. game is a t.v. show ass nigga. he picks good beats and that save him but i don't want to hear about dre,cube,eazy,pac,cherry lo lo,etc. stop the name droppin'.

lmaaao so ti is a gangta? LMAO nobody takes ti seriously as a street nigga or a rapper...LMAO t-lie goes to lil flips hood and get straight checked..aint nobody beat game..that nigga always bomb first.

haha c what im sayin u have nothin to say.. i just gave u a classic verse and there was no namedrop and yet say the same shit LMAO u have nothin to say.

every t-lie song is like that.

hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey im the king of south hoooomiie, ye aint gott abelieve me shawty
i still get it for 17,5 (lie once again), ax bout me in tha trap shawty, pimpin i been a hustla ask around.

and lol @ u talkn about xzibit...

x to tha z >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> t.lie.i.p

Lunatic

^you comin at classic sayin he a TI dickrider but dont u realize that calling him T.Lie makes you look like a hater at it's finest? your makin yourself look like an idiot by doing that

and i could care less bout bein g and all that, but TI certainly is..lol at the lil flip story..flip a hoe and had his dudes come from behind TIP and punch em in the head..flip wasnt tryna do shit..this is well know..he tried 2 sneak on TI when TIP got hit and PSC stomped his ass out..this is well known dog..

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
^you comin at classic sayin he a TI dickrider but dont u realize that calling him T.Lie makes you look like a hater at it's finest? your makin yourself look like an idiot by doing that

and i could care less bout bein g and all that, but TI certainly is..lol at the lil flip story..flip a hoe and had his dudes come from behind TIP and punch em in the head..flip wasnt tryna do shit..this is well know..he tried 2 sneak on TI when TIP got hit and PSC stomped his ass out..this is well known dog..

yeah you know that sucka don't know no better. i suggest he go listen to some trap muzik.  game has his mind all fucked up.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Gloves

LMAAAAO TI is a G?

LMAAAAAAAOOO

man thats the jooke of the day

NOONE of these rappers are G's thats what im tryna say.

But at the same time nobody respects TI street wise...LMAO cmon who the fuck would be scared of TI???? i mean who the fuck can he beat over 5'5?

LMAO hes from ATL, full of gay people. he aint no G.

NONE OF THESE RAPPERS DONE ALL THE SHIT THEY CLAIMED..

Same shit, Game sold drugs, just like TI...i dont know if he banged or not but he did sell drugs...so why isnt he considered a G??

sellin drugs doesnt make u a G

fuck outta here.

Ti vs Game in a boxing match??

LMAAAAAAOOOO iits a easy one. Game is 6'4 - 6'5 T.Lie.P is like 5'2 or something LMAO at thinkin TLIE is a G.

More people respect Game in the streets than T-Lie. They only like TI cuz he a good dude, which he is im not gonne lie. But as far the other shit?

LMAO

Aint nobody beat Game. Game done beat all t he niggas he fought wit. TI got beat by Lil Flip, Shawty Lo and T.LIE got beat up in the club and shit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAAAAO TI is a G?

LMAAAAAAAOOO

But at the same time nobody respects TI street wise...LMAO cmon who the fuck would be scared of TI???? i mean who the fuck can he beat over 5'5?

Same shit, Game sold drugs, just like TI...i dont know if he banged or not but he did sell drugs...so why isnt he considered a G??

fuck outta here.

LMAAAAAAOOOO iits a easy one. Game is 6'4 - 6'5 T.Lie.P is like 5'2 or something LMAO at thinkin TLIE is a G.

More people respect Game in the streets than T-Lie. They only like TI cuz he a good dude, which he is im not gonne lie. But as far the other shit?

LMAO

Aint nobody beat Game. Game done beat all t he niggas he fought wit. TI got beat by Lil Flip, Shawty Lo and T.LIE got beat up in the club and shit.
you are delusional. you need prayer, boy. go get paper trail when it drops.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAAAAO TI is a G?

LMAAAAAAAOOO

fuck outta here.

LMAO

u need help lol i mean can u go a diff website or summin lik ILOVETI.com because u culd talk about TI all u wnt over there n tell ppl how many times u suked his dick...this is dubcc we talk about EVERYTHING not jus TI ever single post u ever made is about TI its gettin annoyin

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAAAAO TI is a G?

LMAAAAAAAOOO

fuck outta here.

LMAO

u need help lol i mean can u go a diff website or summin lik ILOVETI.com because u culd talk about TI all u wnt over there n tell ppl how many times u suked his dick...this is dubcc we talk about EVERYTHING not jus TI ever single post u ever made is about TI its gettin annoyin
tell ya moms dinner is ready. this dick is ready to be sucked down by that bitch. LOL tell her hurry !!!!!!!!!!!

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol classic u jus prove my point that ur a fukin idiot go bak to listnin to trap muzik the only shit u got

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol classic u jus prove my point that ur a fukin idiot go bak to listnin to trap muzik the only shit u got
LOL.....nah fuck nigga you are so far from the truth.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
whoa...xzibit isn't better than TI? Xzibit has like 3-4 albums that are "Classic Material". (few debatable). but xzbit spits that real shit. his music is some of the best shit i've ever heard...if you don't agree, i don't believe that you actually ever even listened to the man.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
paper trail > the bible

itll provide sal-VATION-ah

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL! This nigga must be joking or off that sherm. Joey B shitted on him and he didnt want anything to do with Dresta at all. He didnt even respond to Dresta cause he knew if they met after that hed be getting his ass kicked. U gotta love how everybody calls the TI fans dickriders but dont say nothing about idiots like this nigga.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Lunatic

LOL at the statement of TI gettin beat by Flip & shawty Lo when they clearly isn't the case.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL! This nigga must be joking or off that sherm. Joey B shitted on him and he didnt want anything to do with Dresta at all. He didnt even respond to Dresta cause he knew if they met after that hed be getting his ass kicked. U gotta love how everybody calls the TI fans dickriders but dont say nothing about idiots like this nigga.
LOL

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
LOL at the statement of TI gettin beat by Flip & shawty Lo when they clearly isn't the case.
Ive never heard or read about TI denying what happened with Flip.