Author Topic: T.I., DJ Toomp, B.O.B. In The Studio (Video) Paper Trail Beat By Toomp? Yes!  (Read 1283 times)

Lunatic

LOL at the statement of TI gettin beat by Flip & shawty Lo when they clearly isn't the case.
Ive never heard or read about TI denying what happened with Flip.
TI said he got hit in the back of the head but he went on tv da next day sayin 'look how cute i look' lol showin no damage, they aint rough em up like that
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
^ Thats what he gets stompin on another muthafuckas turf, that is a bitch hit but cant say he didnt deserve it, and they didnt say nothin bout stompin on him or anything, they said after Tip got hit he got back up and ran back to his vehicle

Lunatic

^ Thats what he gets stompin on another muthafuckas turf, that is a bitch hit but cant say he didnt deserve it, and they didnt say nothin bout stompin on him or anything, they said after Tip got hit he got back up and ran back to his vehicle
it was a bitch hit, not like he was steppin on someone else's turf without bein validated there, he was cool with Lil 3rd who's well known in Cloverland..lol at the ran to his vehicle, no proof of that..TIP said flip tried gettin at em when he was down and the P$C stomped his ass out..beef tales, dunno which one to believe so i dont care bout dat part

but who "won" this beef is not debatable

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
it was a bitch hit, not like he was steppin on someone else's turf without bein validated there, he was cool with Lil 3rd who's well known in Cloverland..lol at the ran to his vehicle, no proof of that..TIP said flip tried gettin at em when he was down and the P$C stomped his ass out..beef tales, dunno which one to believe so i dont care bout dat part

exactly...Flip 8) diss tracks were clearly better

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

LOL well why flip is no longer relevant????
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

LMAO..your serious? Jackin for beats & 99 problems > any diss flip did..plus TI clearly won, dude just stop lol dude was much bigger than TI durin da beef and after da beef he fell off and TI went str8 to the top..he clearly won..

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAO..your serious? Jackin for beats & 99 problems > any diss flip did..plus TI clearly won, dude just stop lol dude was much bigger than TI durin da beef and after da beef he fell off and TI went str8 to the top..he clearly won..
that's right !!!!!!!!!!! tip destroyed that nigga's career ''LYRICALLY''.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 08:39:47 AM by classic material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

^he destroyed it every way possible..flip got dropped from his label, lost his distribution deal, and for the first time in his career, an album of his (heck hes only released 1 since the beef while TIP bout to drop his 4th) didn't get a certification (not even gold, when his other albums went platinum).

TIP ethered his career.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^he destroyed it every way possible..flip got dropped from his label, lost his distribution deal, and for the first time in his career, an album of his (heck hes only released 1 since the beef while TIP bout to drop his 4th) didn't get a certification (not even gold, when his other albums went platinum).

TIP ethered his career.
yes sir !!!!!!!!!!