Author Topic: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation  (Read 2257 times)

Klue

Re: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2008, 12:29:09 PM »
Can we see the trakclist ?

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2008, 12:33:07 PM »
i hope u post some snippets soon!?
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

SkinzYall

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2008, 12:34:28 PM »
s.  Yours seems to be sell large quantities at lower prices...which i think will work out better for you.

Well all he has done is bootlegged other people the strategy above doesnt work out well. Its more so ripping off people who are not aware.

But what you say does make sense if he has gotten tracks for free and is able to sell for a low price, if so, AUDIO clips please. Anything less than that he can lick my whole ass crack. I don't believe this dude is real, another fraud.

SkinzYall

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2008, 12:36:11 PM »
i hope u post some snippets soon!?

CLIPS please, tracklistings too. Anyone with a little bit of photoshop skill can make a cover.

Kameroti

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2008, 12:36:28 PM »
dude how can you say ima  fraud when theres people ON THIS BOARD will vouch for every cd they purchased from us... like i said ur mad u sell thug life demo for $199 in shit quality...where as i sell thug life demo (studio remaster cd quality) For $10

Its ok to be mad but to slander someones name because you suck at life and business is wack

SkinzYall

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2008, 12:38:07 PM »
I don't know you dude.

But audio clips please on this release.  ;D Until then eat it!!

Kameroti

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2008, 12:43:56 PM »
sorry you gonna need a level 2 pass to get it :) Sorry fuck boy you will not get to hear warrior lol

Johnny B

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2008, 12:44:09 PM »
let's hear some samples then..

SkinzYall

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2008, 12:49:11 PM »

Right. We don't believe you, you need more people or at the very least clips. I hope you understand. You have bad reputation. Also, you a nobody. We need proof. Thank you fat boy.

Kameroti

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2008, 12:49:55 PM »
NOTE TO ANYONE WHO HAS ORDERED FROM US YOU WILL BE RECEIVING A LINK IN YOUR EMAIL BY THIS WEEKEND TO PURCHASE THE CD. ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE PURCHASED CDS FROM US WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO BUY THE ONE NATION CD. THIS IS MY LAST POST IN THIS TOPIC

EVERYONE ELSE CAN THANK THE FAGS FOR THAT

8)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 12:52:50 PM by Kameroti »

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2008, 12:55:37 PM »

Right. We don't believe you, you need more people or at the very least clips. I hope you understand. You have bad reputation. Also, you a nobody. We need proof. Thank you fat boy.

i believe him but i still wanna here some samples before i buy this cd ;)
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

SkinzYall

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2008, 12:58:09 PM »
Oh no samples, no tracklistings. Then I wait for leak.  8)

Soopafly DPGC

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2008, 01:10:46 PM »
This sounds all too familiar.  Over the years we've had various people coming on her, claiming to have rare stuff, no proof whatsoever.  Then we all call them out over it, they throw a temper tantrum and then say they decided not to release it to us and we all fucked ourselves.  Never any snippets though from any of these people over the years.

ShortyoIsObese

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2008, 01:29:33 PM »
this fat fuck of a clown should really just stop scamming people. your a nobody rich hentosh. you wear fake jewelery and claim it cost $250 000. on top of that, you flash your watch in one of your gay ass wigdom movies on youtube saying how you could catch public transportation and be hotter than.... dude, the only thing you will be if you catch public transportation is a waste of space and gasoline.

now, let's check out who you are. obviously a wigger, and secondly a scammer. if you earn all that green why do you sell $10 cd's to like max 50 people. oooh, that's a lot of dough. now you can buy yourself a new jacob replica full of fake plastic rhinestones.

ladies and gentlemen, may i present rich hentosh aka shortyo (see the irony?):

need i say more? no, this is too ridiculous.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2008, 01:39:11 PM »
it is funny how people sign jus because a thread is made eg the danny boy "something to ride to", over 1 song danny boys cousin (if he was) signed up here jus to talk about it & now we got this if the guys ae dante and prophet lol.

anyways i dont want no drama but i jus hope this cd comes out.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2008, 01:41:35 PM »
it is funny how people sign jus because a thread is made eg the danny boy "something to ride to", over 1 song danny boys cousin (if he was) signed up here jus to talk about it & now we got this if the guys ae dante and prophet lol.

Yes, that was Danny's cousin Billy. All Dante and Prophet have are 2Pac stuff and it ain't all that either. All the shit they are selling is degraded badly and they've already sold all the stuff to private collectors in much better quality in what they are selling to the public.

maka12

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2008, 01:45:49 PM »
that fat fuck on the vid is funny as fuck, who is that, its the stupidist shit i seen in a long time, hes talking like hes the don and shit, if hes got all that cash he needs to buy some lipo suction fat fuck...

ShortyoIsObese

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2008, 01:52:20 PM »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2008, 02:00:06 PM »

I could have sworn DB's cousin used to post on this board a few years back

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2008, 02:01:03 PM »

I could have sworn DB's cousin used to post on this board a few years back

He's been around since 2002. His name is Chi Town Soundz/Billy. Nice picture Shortyoisobese. I can dig it.

SkinzYall

« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2008, 03:07:26 PM »
This sounds all too familiar.  Over the years we've had various people coming on her, claiming to have rare stuff, no proof whatsoever.  Then we all call them out over it, they throw a temper tantrum and then say they decided not to release it to us and we all fucked ourselves.  Never any snippets though from any of these people over the years.

U smart boy. I give you cookie. Not cuz you fat boy but I give you cookie so you can see future. Cookie show future, just crack and you see future.

Alll lies, all lies from this thread thread starter.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2008, 03:34:39 PM »
SkinzYall = G Clitt Groupie

"Lucky (*)(L) says (6:32 PM):
you waste your time in a filthy appartment, french-kissing your dog while feeding it with your fingernail goo-goo. f off you trollop. go back to school, you seem very uneducated."

big_pac7@hotmail.com <--- Add this wigger and please spam him. :-D

It doesn't mean Shortyo isn't a scammer, but G Litt and her groupies are just as bad. Remember Litt, you've spent ten years on the net and haven't gained shit. I've spent three and I got an official label job.

SkinzYall

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2008, 04:30:31 PM »
I poop on clits you pimpled faced boy.

Show me tracklistings! Let me hear audio clips. What's funny to me is whenever someone questions a scammer they are all of the sudden, GLITT or dante or am7 or whomever recently blocked you on MSN.  ::) Kilo boy boy you got no job, no jobby job for you except licking ass cracks.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2008, 04:32:28 PM »
I poop on clits you pimpled faced boy.

Show me tracklistings! Let me hear audio clips. What's funny to me is whenever someone questions a scammer they are all of the sudden, GLITT or dante or am7 or whomever recently blocked you on MSN.  ::) Kilo boy boy you got no job, no jobby job for you except licking ass cracks.

Actually, Am7 don't have MSN. Lol. Get your facts straight Clucky and stop acting like you are something special. All you 2Pac collectors look to suck off a dead man, but can't ever appreciate the music. Just a bunch of faggots with ego problems. That's why I only keep one 2Pac song with me at all. You 2Pac fans are pathetic little people.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2008, 04:34:36 PM »
LoL...................