Author Topic: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation  (Read 4502 times)

Kameroti

2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation
« on: July 31, 2008, 08:50:13 AM »

Coming Soon

kuruptDPG

Re: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 08:56:57 AM »
shit no way!!

its in cdq right and a couple of unheard traks right?

wens the traklisting and sampler gonna be up? is it a level 1 album? please make it level 1

Kameroti

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 09:00:15 AM »
all cdq songs some unheards i think, im waiting to get the mastered cd now

kuruptDPG

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 09:01:23 AM »
all cdq songs some unheards i think, im waiting to get the mastered cd now

would it be a level 1 album?

Kameroti

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 09:02:37 AM »
dunno yet, if it is a level 1 it will be like 30 bucks

kuruptDPG

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 09:04:53 AM »
dunno yet, if it is a level 1 it will be like 30 bucks

yh thats kl with me  8)

i was wondering kameroti do u have alot of deathrow material? dpg, dre, snoop etc. anychance of putting them out?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 09:15:56 AM by kurupt4life »

D-Stress

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 09:28:51 AM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 09:42:18 AM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

underdog

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 10:28:03 AM »
whats the tracklist

Stain

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 10:46:51 AM »
i'd bet my soul that this fat phoney just has the same shit we all downloaded two years ago.  anything he's put out has been someone elses shit so why would he start being real now???

Kameroti

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 11:29:36 AM »
you made a whole account just to post this??? I guess i should feel special... and released shit everyone has??? really? Remastered Thug life CD? Armory Gang CD? They Sound Like CDS EVERYONE HAD RIGHT?

stop being a fucking fag and man up with your real username instead of creating one to talk shit you hoe ass

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 11:38:53 AM »
cant wait..!nice cover art also

Stain

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2008, 11:48:54 AM »
you made a whole account just to post this??? I guess i should feel special... and released shit everyone has??? really? Remastered Thug life CD? Armory Gang CD? They Sound Like CDS EVERYONE HAD RIGHT?

stop being a fucking fag and man up with your real username instead of creating one to talk shit you hoe ass
thug life was all over boxden and the no-tag version is easily obtained.  yeah i didn't pay no 150 for it but why would i pay you when all you did was probably normalize it and burn it?  and fuck an armory gang cd.  i prefer real music. 

my problem with you is that you just download and sell shit that you (and the rest of us people who know where to look) get free.  if you actually brought out some new shit then kudos, but you haven't done that - EVER.  i remember you from the bone boards scamming people with the same antics years ago.  nothing new, baby.

you wanna prove me wrong then put up a sampler.  you won't because its all hype.  why all the bootlegging all of a sudden?  your illustrious career in the tank?

Kameroti

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2008, 11:51:44 AM »
like i said armory gang every song was new noone had but me lol...... thug life remastered yes a bullshit tagg version was out but i got the real cd and used real mastering equipment to remaster it... ppl who ordered it said it was well worth the $10 (they said they would of paid more)

so what are you really saying? your just talkign shit behind a fake name because you are a pussy plain and simple... life must suck for you, you have to make up names to get respect when ive been me for the past 28 years :)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2008, 11:55:36 AM »
Well, i'm gonna wait and see before i pass judgement.  There are way more than enough One Nation tracks floating around to make a whole album of already leaked material.  Mastering isn't that hard.  If this truely does have some unheard songs on here WITH 2PAC on them, then i will back Kameroti from here on out.