Author Topic: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation  (Read 4501 times)

Stain

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 12:01:44 PM »
like i said armory gang every song was new noone had but me lol...... thug life remastered yes a bullshit tagg version was out but i got the real cd and used real mastering equipment to remaster it... ppl who ordered it said it was well worth the $10 (they said they would of paid more)

so what are you really saying? your just talkign shit behind a fake name because you are a pussy plain and simple... life must suck for you, you have to make up names to get respect when ive been me for the past 28 years :)
why you catching feelings over a post that's not slobbing you like the others?  defensive.

people, google shortyo and scam or fraud and look at all the endless comments on the internet about this guy.  he rips people off on rap forums, computer forms, and writes how own glowing reviews of his sub-par attempts at music.

i'm not here to beef but lets call a spade a spade and move on. 

Kameroti

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 12:02:30 PM »
1st off noone is asking you to BACK me, personally internet "probs" dont mean a thing to me, if you dont want to buy the cd fine theres hundreds of other people who will.... I have dedicated customers who have appreciated every project we sold, you havent bought shit from us so really i dont value your opinion because you havent support since the beginning.

as for mastering being "easy" i beg to differ, it costs money and takes time and skill thats why there are studios built just for that purpose (mastering houses)

please dont speak on something you dont know about

Kameroti

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 12:03:51 PM »
why you catching feelings over a post that's not slobbing you like the others?  defensive.

people, google shortyo and scam or fraud and look at all the endless comments on the internet about this guy.  he rips people off on rap forums, computer forms, and writes how own glowing reviews of his sub-par attempts at music.

i'm not here to beef but lets call a spade a spade and move on. 

dude you serious only posts your find is of fags like you making false claims... there has been NUMEROUS people who vouched for the products we sell and not one person has been unsatisfied

so what you are saying is BULLSHIT.. and noones mad, i just find it funny you created a new account to talk shit why not doing it from your own account? like i said your too pussy

WICK1D

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2008, 12:09:00 PM »
dunno yet, if it is a level 1 it will be like 30 bucks
Hey What do you mean by level 1

Kameroti

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2008, 12:14:44 PM »
ahhahahahah i just found out who stain was... its dante and that fragle face bitch prophet.... you guys mad im selling the same cd you sell but $180 cheaper and in better quality? Dont be mad next time just step ya game up./..... Also All the remembering makaveli dvds will be on the site next week for $10 each!

SkinzYall

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2008, 12:19:33 PM »
Proof is in the pudding. Let us hear some clips. Other than that you're what everyone says nothing but a leecher trying to make bucks off of mp3 files.

Kameroti

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2008, 12:20:14 PM »
^^^^^ how many accounts yall gonna create sheeeeeeeeeesh go sell a bootleg tape for $199 bucks.... my $10 cd must be hurting your sales DRASTICALLY

lol  8)

SkinzYall

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2008, 12:21:33 PM »
^^^^^ how many accounts yall gonna create sheeeeeeeeeesh go sell a bootleg tape for $199 bucks.... my $10 cd must be hurting your sales DRASTICLY

lol  8)

We can talk about post counts all we want... but proof is in the pudding.... audio clips BABY!!! :D.

Kameroti

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2008, 12:23:19 PM »
why dont you put up the samples of your "7" unheard one nation tracks that you got in bullshit ass quality.. ahhahah you gonna sell them for $500 your a fucking LAME

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2008, 12:24:07 PM »
I think at this point in the game, people want UNHEARD 2Pac....people are getting tired or remastered/remixed 2pac songs.  That's cool you're selling stuff for 10 bucks that originally was 180.00.  That way some other people can grab the stuff.....but you know everyone is going to want unheard 2pac on this One Nation release, so I just hope everyone isn't getting their hopes up 'quite' yet.

I know you 'don't care' what people think of you...but if you get a bad rep around the rap boards, like FTPE did, there will be a ton of people just waiting to leak your projects the minute they get them....and that WILL cost you money in the long run, which i know you DO care about.

I don't have anything against you, and your prices are great, so I hope you actually do own some unheard stuff so you can continue your business.  Dante's business plan was sell very little at very high prices.  Yours seems to be sell large quantities at lower prices...which i think will work out better for you.

Klue

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2008, 12:29:09 PM »
Can we see the trakclist ?

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2008, 12:33:07 PM »
i hope u post some snippets soon!?
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

SkinzYall

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2008, 12:34:28 PM »
s.  Yours seems to be sell large quantities at lower prices...which i think will work out better for you.

Well all he has done is bootlegged other people the strategy above doesnt work out well. Its more so ripping off people who are not aware.

But what you say does make sense if he has gotten tracks for free and is able to sell for a low price, if so, AUDIO clips please. Anything less than that he can lick my whole ass crack. I don't believe this dude is real, another fraud.

SkinzYall

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2008, 12:36:11 PM »
i hope u post some snippets soon!?

CLIPS please, tracklistings too. Anyone with a little bit of photoshop skill can make a cover.

Kameroti

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2008, 12:36:28 PM »
dude how can you say ima  fraud when theres people ON THIS BOARD will vouch for every cd they purchased from us... like i said ur mad u sell thug life demo for $199 in shit quality...where as i sell thug life demo (studio remaster cd quality) For $10

Its ok to be mad but to slander someones name because you suck at life and business is wack