Author Topic: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation  (Read 4500 times)

SkinzYall

Re: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2008, 12:38:07 PM »
I don't know you dude.

But audio clips please on this release.  ;D Until then eat it!!

Kameroti

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2008, 12:43:56 PM »
sorry you gonna need a level 2 pass to get it :) Sorry fuck boy you will not get to hear warrior lol

Johnny B

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2008, 12:44:09 PM »
let's hear some samples then..

SkinzYall

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2008, 12:49:11 PM »

Right. We don't believe you, you need more people or at the very least clips. I hope you understand. You have bad reputation. Also, you a nobody. We need proof. Thank you fat boy.

Kameroti

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2008, 12:49:55 PM »
NOTE TO ANYONE WHO HAS ORDERED FROM US YOU WILL BE RECEIVING A LINK IN YOUR EMAIL BY THIS WEEKEND TO PURCHASE THE CD. ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE PURCHASED CDS FROM US WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO BUY THE ONE NATION CD. THIS IS MY LAST POST IN THIS TOPIC

EVERYONE ELSE CAN THANK THE FAGS FOR THAT

8)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 12:52:50 PM by Kameroti »

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2008, 12:55:37 PM »

Right. We don't believe you, you need more people or at the very least clips. I hope you understand. You have bad reputation. Also, you a nobody. We need proof. Thank you fat boy.

i believe him but i still wanna here some samples before i buy this cd ;)
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

SkinzYall

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2008, 12:58:09 PM »
Oh no samples, no tracklistings. Then I wait for leak.  8)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2008, 01:10:46 PM »
This sounds all too familiar.  Over the years we've had various people coming on her, claiming to have rare stuff, no proof whatsoever.  Then we all call them out over it, they throw a temper tantrum and then say they decided not to release it to us and we all fucked ourselves.  Never any snippets though from any of these people over the years.

ShortyoIsObese

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2008, 01:29:33 PM »
this fat fuck of a clown should really just stop scamming people. your a nobody rich hentosh. you wear fake jewelery and claim it cost $250 000. on top of that, you flash your watch in one of your gay ass wigdom movies on youtube saying how you could catch public transportation and be hotter than.... dude, the only thing you will be if you catch public transportation is a waste of space and gasoline.

now, let's check out who you are. obviously a wigger, and secondly a scammer. if you earn all that green why do you sell $10 cd's to like max 50 people. oooh, that's a lot of dough. now you can buy yourself a new jacob replica full of fake plastic rhinestones.

ladies and gentlemen, may i present rich hentosh aka shortyo (see the irony?):

need i say more? no, this is too ridiculous.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2008, 01:39:11 PM »
it is funny how people sign jus because a thread is made eg the danny boy "something to ride to", over 1 song danny boys cousin (if he was) signed up here jus to talk about it & now we got this if the guys ae dante and prophet lol.

anyways i dont want no drama but i jus hope this cd comes out.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2008, 01:41:35 PM »
it is funny how people sign jus because a thread is made eg the danny boy "something to ride to", over 1 song danny boys cousin (if he was) signed up here jus to talk about it & now we got this if the guys ae dante and prophet lol.

Yes, that was Danny's cousin Billy. All Dante and Prophet have are 2Pac stuff and it ain't all that either. All the shit they are selling is degraded badly and they've already sold all the stuff to private collectors in much better quality in what they are selling to the public.

maka12

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2008, 01:45:49 PM »
that fat fuck on the vid is funny as fuck, who is that, its the stupidist shit i seen in a long time, hes talking like hes the don and shit, if hes got all that cash he needs to buy some lipo suction fat fuck...

ShortyoIsObese

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2008, 01:52:20 PM »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2008, 02:00:06 PM »

I could have sworn DB's cousin used to post on this board a few years back

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2008, 02:01:03 PM »

I could have sworn DB's cousin used to post on this board a few years back

He's been around since 2002. His name is Chi Town Soundz/Billy. Nice picture Shortyoisobese. I can dig it.