Author Topic: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation  (Read 4570 times)

SkinzYall

Re: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2008, 03:07:26 PM »
This sounds all too familiar.  Over the years we've had various people coming on her, claiming to have rare stuff, no proof whatsoever.  Then we all call them out over it, they throw a temper tantrum and then say they decided not to release it to us and we all fucked ourselves.  Never any snippets though from any of these people over the years.

U smart boy. I give you cookie. Not cuz you fat boy but I give you cookie so you can see future. Cookie show future, just crack and you see future.

Alll lies, all lies from this thread thread starter.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2008, 03:34:39 PM »
SkinzYall = G Clitt Groupie

"Lucky (*)(L) says (6:32 PM):
you waste your time in a filthy appartment, french-kissing your dog while feeding it with your fingernail goo-goo. f off you trollop. go back to school, you seem very uneducated."

big_pac7@hotmail.com <--- Add this wigger and please spam him. :-D

It doesn't mean Shortyo isn't a scammer, but G Litt and her groupies are just as bad. Remember Litt, you've spent ten years on the net and haven't gained shit. I've spent three and I got an official label job.

SkinzYall

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2008, 04:30:31 PM »
I poop on clits you pimpled faced boy.

Show me tracklistings! Let me hear audio clips. What's funny to me is whenever someone questions a scammer they are all of the sudden, GLITT or dante or am7 or whomever recently blocked you on MSN.  ::) Kilo boy boy you got no job, no jobby job for you except licking ass cracks.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2008, 04:32:28 PM »
I poop on clits you pimpled faced boy.

Show me tracklistings! Let me hear audio clips. What's funny to me is whenever someone questions a scammer they are all of the sudden, GLITT or dante or am7 or whomever recently blocked you on MSN.  ::) Kilo boy boy you got no job, no jobby job for you except licking ass cracks.

Actually, Am7 don't have MSN. Lol. Get your facts straight Clucky and stop acting like you are something special. All you 2Pac collectors look to suck off a dead man, but can't ever appreciate the music. Just a bunch of faggots with ego problems. That's why I only keep one 2Pac song with me at all. You 2Pac fans are pathetic little people.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2008, 04:34:36 PM »
LoL...................

SkinzYall

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2008, 04:36:33 PM »
No clips no $$. No Soupy for youz.

SkinzYall

« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2008, 04:38:25 PM »
that fat fuck on the vid is funny as fuck, who is that, its the stupidist shit i seen in a long time, hes talking like hes the don and shit, if hes got all that cash he needs to buy some lipo suction fat fuck...

u know nothing friend. fatty boy and killz/kilo/kilo2 friendz. U no say bad thing about fatty boy. Big bad killo2 come after you with bad words. U watch back okay.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2008, 04:40:33 PM »
that fat fuck on the vid is funny as fuck, who is that, its the stupidist shit i seen in a long time, hes talking like hes the don and shit, if hes got all that cash he needs to buy some lipo suction fat fuck...

u know nothing friend. fatty boy and killz/kilo/kilo2 friendz. U no say bad thing about fatty boy. Big bad killo2 come after you with bad words. U watch back okay.

Take some English classes Clucky, and I have no affiliation with Shortyo what-so-ever. "U watch back"??? Translate that please.

D-Stress

« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2008, 04:41:13 PM »
what will be on the cd?there are more than 10 songs floating around from that album, can we expect something new?

ShortyoIsObese

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2008, 04:41:21 PM »
kilo looked like a sweet mamas boy when he posted a pic one year ago throwing the dubs up with a paris hilton dog under his arm. and yeah, your fingernails were as clean as a rusty ship. you are a NOBODY on the scene. you lick am7 and nino brown ass all day. 221 is like a saint compared to your failure of life. yeah, go ahead spam my email address, like it's not spammed well enough as it is. let me see, 3200 inbox messages. spam it, it will help you get through a couple of hours out of your miserable life.

D-Stress

« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2008, 04:42:35 PM »
^^ stop net-beefing.

what will be on the cd?there are more than 10 songs floating around from that album, can we expect something new?i mean thats cool 2 see that stuff re-mastered but will be there some unheard songs too?

SkinzYall

« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2008, 04:43:19 PM »
^^ oh no. Now you in trouble with big bad boy kilo. U no know he harrass on msn then say bad names. OH OH you trouble NOW.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2008, 04:47:04 PM »
kilo looked like a sweet mamas boy when he posted a pic one year ago throwing the dubs up with a paris hilton dog under his arm. and yeah, your fingernails were as clean as a rusty ship. you are a NOBODY on the scene. you lick am7 and nino brown ass all day. 221 is like a saint compared to your failure of life. yeah, go ahead spam my email address, like it's not spammed well enough as it is. let me see, 3200 inbox messages. spam it, it will help you get through a couple of hours out of your miserable life.

Lol. G, no need to get upset and spend another ten years chasing Am7 and Nino. I mean, you've spent a majority of your time online sucking up to Nino because his career went far beyond bootlegging and you kept going at Am7 because he's on the same level as you and Dante. Bootlegging failures who chase 2Pac and Death Row material. Let's face facts here, you are an old hag who goes and e-thugs when your three children leave the house. If it wasn't for bootlegging 2Pac you would be a broke bum who never sleeps. That explains the dark circles under your eyes. I have no bad words for 221, because the smartest shit he did was get away from your weird ass. I don't need to spam people's stuff, I go exercising when you and Peter never leave the house. It's evident who's the losers here when you take time out of your day to attack my character.

What is even more funny is, if you were the great magnificent bootlegger you claim to be you wouldn't have even paid attention to Shortyo and his bootlegging ways. You need to get out of the house once in a while besides taking your kids to school. You undersmell me dyke?

"As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk." - Suge Knight

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2008, 04:54:01 PM »
"As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk." - Suge Knight

;)

Great quote from a great guy.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2008, 04:55:02 PM »

;)

Great quote from a great guy.

I owe you for the quote. Lol.