Author Topic: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation  (Read 4511 times)

woof

Re: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2008, 06:53:37 AM »
The tracklist got posted on his website:

01. Lets Fight
02. Tattoo Tearz
03. My Own Style (Feat Greg Nice)
04. Secrets Of War
05. Where Ever You Are a
06. Warriors
07. The Struggle Continues
08. Brothaz At Arms
09. World Wide Dime Piece
10. Military Minds
11. Thug Nigga
12. Just Watching
13. Military Minds (Version 2)
14. How Do You Want It
15. Where Will I Be
16. Thug Pound
17. The Money
18. Boot Camp Clik Interview

$30 is a bit much tho.
LOOOOOOL!!!!!!! All tracks are leaked and most of them are not even one nation songs  ::)
SMH at throwing a 94/95 song in there  :D

Klue

« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2008, 06:59:47 AM »
This thread deserve to be on failblog.org.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2008, 07:43:03 AM »
Poor Little Peter J Forkenbrock AKA Homo Was Scared Someone Was Gonna Leak His Very Degraded Project LoL...Awww, You Seen What Happened To That Boy With The Guns N Roses Leak Right Peter? LoL Watch Ya Back In Iowa, I Hear The FBI In Iowa Is Very Redneck...... 
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 07:48:45 AM by StillRize »

Kameroti

« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2008, 08:18:03 AM »
i know i said i wasnt going to post in this topic anymore but i have to
1st off i never claimed to have any unreleased one nation tracks, ive said from the start I was putting a one nation project together. Allot of people asked me to put an "official" pressing of the album together so i said i would do it... If you want 5 unreleased one nation songs in piss poor quality then go to dante and pay $500 you might get scammed or you might not... but if you want a GREAT product of songs in a full package form then come see me and pay $15.. See i put cds out for the FAN, NOT Fanatics, Fanatics have all the shit and are happy with downloading mp3s, where as a fan is someone who appreciates a great product weather they have the mp3 or not. Im a FAN yes i have allot of pac mp3s but nothing beats a real cd to me,,, maybe thats me... or maybe not seeing people have been buying cds from us left and right... and that makes dante and prophet mad

but they are gonna be real mad when every single release they have is sold from us for $10-15 (All there dvds, there level 2-5 projects) Born Busy Demo, One nation footage

best believe when i get it all im raping YOU over and over again :)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2008, 08:33:01 AM »
I just don't like how at the beginning, we were all asking if there were going to be unheard songs on here, and you continued to dodge the question until finally this tracklist surfaced....when you knew all along there weren't going to be any unheard 2pac songs on this.

Now if you would have posted what you did just now at the beginning, people wouldn't have been so mad.  So for the future, when you introduce new projects, explain to people that they are paying for the graphics and the physical CD, and state that all the songs you put on these projects are readily available all over the internet....oh, and take that "Where Will I Be" song off there, that's not even close to being a One Nation song, it was recorded before Pac even went to Death Row!  If you are making this for "fans", i'm sure they would appreciate it if at least these were all really "One Nation" songs....put the song "How Many Shots Will It Take" on there instead.  At least that's a real "One Nation" song, even though it doesn't feature 2Pac.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 08:35:17 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2008, 08:39:30 AM »
LMFAO @ all of this, can't believe people still fall for this bootleg bullshit.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

JohnnyL

« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2008, 10:41:57 PM »
   I was looking forward to this release, until someone mentioned that Rich Hentosh had something to do with it.  If that is true, and he is in fact, the one putting this out, let me just warn everyone right now;  Not only will you probably not be getting anything you haven't heard before, there is a distinct chance you won't receive anything at all.  Rich Hentosh is a scam artist.  He still owes me money for his alleged Bizzy Bone "Hell'z Movie" bootleg that he was supposedly seling to people on rap forums 10 years ago.  One such page was Darkthug and Loco's Bone Thugs Page.  I remember many people, myself included, sending this clown money for this cd.  He had gone so far as to even post pictures of the album artwork on the forums (pictures, I still have, btw.) But no cd was ever sent.  Many people got conned.  This guy can say whatever he wants about Dante or FTPE, but for whatever their faults, at least they deliver what they promise.  I would strongly advise against ordering this.

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2008, 05:40:49 AM »
God damn, enough with all the bickering shit. Most of these songs have already been remastered anyway.

Kameroti

« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2008, 07:43:59 AM »
   I was looking forward to this release, until someone mentioned that Rich Hentosh had something to do with it.  If that is true, and he is in fact, the one putting this out, let me just warn everyone right now;  Not only will you probably not be getting anything you haven't heard before, there is a distinct chance you won't receive anything at all.  Rich Hentosh is a scam artist.  He still owes me money for his alleged Bizzy Bone "Hell'z Movie" bootleg that he was supposedly seling to people on rap forums 10 years ago.  One such page was Darkthug and Loco's Bone Thugs Page.  I remember many people, myself included, sending this clown money for this cd.  He had gone so far as to even post pictures of the album artwork on the forums (pictures, I still have, btw.) But no cd was ever sent.  Many people got conned.  This guy can say whatever he wants about Dante or FTPE, but for whatever their faults, at least they deliver what they promise.  I would strongly advise against ordering this.

another dick rider... how am i scamming ANYONE when numerious people vouched and claimed they have got everything they ordered from me... you cant find one person who ordered something from in the bank and DIDNT get it... i cant say the same about ftp and dante they both have people running around claiming they got ripped off

as for me as proof is it, ive sent everything people ordered...so fall back and suck another cock :)

Al Bundy

« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2008, 11:01:44 AM »
damn shortyo is a fat fuck, no wonder he sells CDs on the net since he can't move from his bed/pc

SkinzYall

« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2008, 12:24:54 PM »
damn shortyo is a fat fuck, no wonder he sells CDs on the net since he can't move from his bed/pc

Don't you know you must be careful of what you say! Now you will be accused of being either Dante, Dickrider, GLITT or am7. Anyone that has strong opinion against shortyo or Kilo/Killz are labeled as such. OH OH. Now your rep will be fucked.

Fat fuck shortyo can eat dog shit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2008, 12:25:36 PM »
Well, i'm gonna wait and see before i pass judgement.  There are way more than enough One Nation tracks floating around to make a whole album of already leaked material.  Mastering isn't that hard.  If this truely does have some unheard songs on here WITH 2PAC on them, then i will back Kameroti from here on out.

ditto
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2008, 12:26:16 PM »

Don't you know you must be careful of what you say! Now you will be accused of being either Dante, Dickrider, GLITT or am7. Anyone that has strong opinion against shortyo or Kilo/Killz are labeled as such. OH OH. Now your rep will be fucked.

Fat fuck shortyo can eat dog shit.

i bet he's G-clitt

shes the only one with no life who'd come on here
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

SkinzYall

« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2008, 12:55:55 PM »
So the people who visit this site have no life. Ouch. Where does that leave you?  :o :o :o :o

SkinzYall

« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2008, 12:58:00 PM »

What i tell you.. R U GCLITT as the poster above is claiming. Oh right you didn't agree with him so you must be.  8) 8)