Author Topic: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation  (Read 4569 times)

Kameroti

Re: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation
« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2008, 01:27:07 PM »
ahhhhhhhhhh the dvds came intoday

Remembering Makaveli Volume 1

Remembering Makaveli Volume 2

Remembering Makaveli Volume 3

2pac music video collection

Death row video compilation

I WILL HAVE THESE FOR SALE AS REAL DVDS (NOT THE FAKE BOOTLEG SHARPIE DVDS DANTE AND HIS HOW SELL)

ILL SELL EACH DVD FOR $20 :)

HAHAHAHHAHA RAPE'N DANTE AND GLITT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2008, 01:30:17 PM »
ahhhhhhhhhh the dvds came intoday

Remembering Makaveli Volume 1

Remembering Makaveli Volume 2

Remembering Makaveli Volume 3

2pac music video collection

Death row video compilation

I WILL HAVE THESE FOR SALE AS REAL DVDS (NOT THE FAKE BOOTLEG SHARPIE DVDS DANTE AND HIS HOW SELL)

ILL SELL EACH DVD FOR $20 :)

HAHAHAHHAHA RAPE'N DANTE AND GLITT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

thats kl

can u make it a deathrow release next? the dvd's are great but we need to hear a deathrow cd.

how about it? u plan to do 1?

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2008, 01:37:43 PM »
when someone buys it. put it up in hook up please

SkinzYall

« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2008, 01:58:13 PM »
Someone else buy it and hook it up please. Only one person needs to buy it :D. Maybe fat boy do us a favor and link it up for free. Huh fatty. Please do that for us. :D.

woof

« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2008, 01:59:21 PM »
you can find all songs on google. these 2pac bootlegers are idiots, they can't do something right.
the seller knew from the start that there won't be any unheards and what happened to this
sorry you gonna need a level 2 pass to get it :) Sorry fuck boy you will not get to hear warrior lol
??

SkinzYall

« Reply #110 on: August 02, 2008, 02:20:41 PM »
you can find all songs on google. these 2pac bootlegers are idiots, they can't do something right.
the seller knew from the start that there won't be any unheards and what happened to this
sorry you gonna need a level 2 pass to get it :) Sorry fuck boy you will not get to hear warrior lol
??

Since you spoke logic. I must ask you. Who are you? Dante, GCLITT, dick rider? You said something that fatty boy won't like.. who are you? You can't be a legitimate poster here since you speak out against the stupidity of the thread starter. Be careful you will be accused soon of being GClitt.

As for your comments,

No idea on what Level 1 forget level 2. This guy appears to be a huge scammer. When you don't agree with him, then you must be Dante or GCLITT or am7. Love the logic.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2008, 02:24:02 PM »
??

The online world extends outside of the regularly known 2Pac bootleggers. Maybe JD Bastin is hanging around forums still. :P

Since you spoke logic. I must ask you. Who are you? Dante, GCLITT, dick rider? You said something that fatty boy won't like.. who are you? You can't be a legitimate poster here since you speak out against the stupidity of the thread starter. Be careful you will be accused soon of being GClitt.

As for your comments,

No idea on what Level 1 forget level 2. This guy appears to be a huge scammer. When you don't agree with him, then you must be Dante or GCLITT or am7. Love the logic.

Kameroti

« Reply #112 on: August 02, 2008, 02:38:54 PM »
if i was dante and them i would be trying my hardest to contact me.... because i promise you noone will buy a dvd off your site in a week or so. God forbid people also find out what u did to gobi too

like i said ima enjoy rape'n u over and over again ima make dante and gclitt my bitches

enjoy the show it will be over soon

kuruptDPG

« Reply #113 on: August 02, 2008, 03:14:08 PM »
kameroti can u make the next cd a unrelease deathrow album with music we aint heard before please? the dvd's are great but we need to hear a deathrow cd.

how about it? u plan to do 1?

Kameroti

« Reply #114 on: August 02, 2008, 03:17:04 PM »
if i can gather enuff material

kuruptDPG

« Reply #115 on: August 02, 2008, 03:19:44 PM »

wat u mean? surely u hav enough right? well as pac said "Dont Stop, Keep Goin"

dont late the haters get to u man

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2008, 03:57:16 PM »

That's the problem....he doesn't have anything unheard...remember?  He just sells fancy CDs and artwork.  He said it himself, that's what people are paying for.

Al Bundy

« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2008, 04:07:21 PM »
damn shortyo is a fat fuck, no wonder he sells CDs on the net since he can't move from his bed/pc

Don't you know you must be careful of what you say! Now you will be accused of being either Dante, Dickrider, GLITT or am7. Anyone that has strong opinion against shortyo or Kilo/Killz are labeled as such. OH OH. Now your rep will be fucked.

Fat fuck shortyo can eat dog shit.

i bet he's G-clitt

shes the only one with no life who'd come on here

what?

SkinzYall

« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2008, 04:36:20 PM »
Loving this  ;D

SkinzYall

« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2008, 07:12:33 PM »
Quote from: Al Bundy
what?

They are saying

"i bet he's G-clitt

shes the only one with no life who'd come on here "

Cuz you disagreed with the thread started. So your G-clitt. Next time you post they will accuse being Dante. Next time after that you will be accused of being am7. Yeah shit gets tired and confusing. Really all that matters here though is that no one believes this fatty fuck and once again killz shown what a chump he is.