Author Topic: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation  (Read 4509 times)

JohnnyL

Re: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation
« Reply #120 on: August 02, 2008, 07:52:55 PM »
   I was looking forward to this release, until someone mentioned that Rich Hentosh had something to do with it.  If that is true, and he is in fact, the one putting this out, let me just warn everyone right now;  Not only will you probably not be getting anything you haven't heard before, there is a distinct chance you won't receive anything at all.  Rich Hentosh is a scam artist.  He still owes me money for his alleged Bizzy Bone "Hell'z Movie" bootleg that he was supposedly seling to people on rap forums 10 years ago.  One such page was Darkthug and Loco's Bone Thugs Page.  I remember many people, myself included, sending this clown money for this cd.  He had gone so far as to even post pictures of the album artwork on the forums (pictures, I still have, btw.) But no cd was ever sent.  Many people got conned.  This guy can say whatever he wants about Dante or FTPE, but for whatever their faults, at least they deliver what they promise.  I would strongly advise against ordering this.

another dick rider... how am i scamming ANYONE when numerious people vouched and claimed they have got everything they ordered from me... you cant find one person who ordered something from in the bank and DIDNT get it... i cant say the same about ftp and dante they both have people running around claiming they got ripped off

as for me as proof is it, ive sent everything people ordered...so fall back and suck another cock :)

Um, I found one person you ripped off....me...ten years ago.  Re-read my post.  There were numerous others on that board that you ripped off as well, but as nice of people as some of them were, I haven't kept up with them after ten years.  Now I don't know what this bank thing is that you're talking about because I would never order anything else from you again.  Maybe now you actually deliver the products you advertise, but I would never know because I'm not going to risk giving you more free money.  Honestly, I didn't want this thread to turn into me complaining about you.  I was just trying to warn others about you.
 BTW, thanks for the "One Nation" album artwork.  I put it in a folder in my computer right next to the "Hell'z Movie" pics.

SkinzYall

« Reply #121 on: August 02, 2008, 07:57:17 PM »
^^ No don't you get it though. Since you're talking badly about him you must be Dante or Gclitt or some dickrider. That will be his exuse. Watch it now.

Needless to say this guy is a shit stain. He's a scammer, a liar and a bootlegger of bootleggers he hates. Forget the logic in that.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #122 on: August 02, 2008, 08:11:27 PM »
^^ No don't you get it though. Since you're talking badly about him you must be Dante or Gclitt or some dickrider. That will be his exuse. Watch it now.

Needless to say this guy is a shit stain. He's a scammer, a liar and a bootlegger of bootleggers he hates. Forget the logic in that.

You are the one generalizing the generalizer. Lol.

SkinzYall

« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2008, 08:44:45 PM »
Quote from: Killz

Huh? What little boy? Re-read, once again, Huh?

Nice to see others within this thread who have spoken out. Always nice to see free thought along with intelligence.

megamixkid

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2008, 09:22:04 PM »
I dont think its coming out, pretty much all the tracks had been released

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2008, 09:27:11 PM »

Nice to see others within this thread who have spoken out. Always nice to see free thought along with intelligence.

I don't support these bootlegs either, but you are generalizing the person who is known for generalizing. Your thoughts have no logic in them like your post on this forum. I can understand the idiotic point of view you are coming from, but if this was G. Litt or Dante you would wholeheartedly support this. You take a shot at anyone who will do battle with you over a stupid computer. Pick your fights, because if you had a big mouth like this in public something tells me you are missing most of your teeth. People don't like listening to big mouthed idiots. So Skinz before you feel the need to open your trap again. Think about this. Do you really gain anything out of being some puppet for some people who are no better than Kameroti? It's time to stop taking other people's opinions and think for yourself. If you can't do that, you will be one sad little person for the rest of your life. Continue to let idiots like G. Litt, Dante, and your so-called idol 2Pac dictate your life, and you will never get anywhere.

Also, yeah this project will go no where. You fucked up your chances of being taken seriously as a community person with the Danny Boy fiasco and letting people find out your identity.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #126 on: August 02, 2008, 09:29:34 PM »

I don't support these bootlegs either, but you are generalizing the person who is known for generalizing. Your thoughts have no logic in them like your post on this forum. I can understand the idiotic point of view you are coming from, but if this was G. Litt or Dante you would wholeheartedly support this. You take a shot at anyone who will do battle with you over a stupid computer. Pick your fights, because if you had a big mouth like this in public something tells me you are missing most of your teeth. People don't like listening to big mouthed idiots. So Skinz before you feel the need to open your trap again. Think about this. Do you really gain anything out of being some puppet for some people who are no better than Kameroti? It's time to stop taking other people's opinions and think for yourself. If you can't do that, you will be one sad little person for the rest of your life. Continue to let idiots like G. Litt, Dante, and your so-called idol 2Pac dictate your life, and you will never get anywhere.

Also, yeah this project will go no where. You fucked up your chances of being taken seriously as a community person with the Danny Boy fiasco and letting people find out your identity.

Actually, let me rephrase that last part. This project isn't going anywhere because you bring nothing new to the table. Once you do, people will be all over your dick again.

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!
« Reply #127 on: August 02, 2008, 09:34:28 PM »
sorry guys, i can't get off my fat ass to source any new material so i'll just be getting nino to make me some cover art and i'll be putting out the same shit that is on any forum or shit ass computer with limewire loaded.  don't hate me.  i need money to buy insulin because my body is trying to destroy itself from within because i am a fat piece of shit who is a plague upon humanity.  take a look at the things i buy on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370046644878
while instead i should be buying:
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=fat+pills

i'm sorry i am fat.  my mom used to call me stupid so i ate the pain away.  then i found out that if i pay them then black people will hand out with me.  it's cool going to the clubs and seeing them get bitches, because somehow i feel like it's me getting laid too.  it's good for them because i pay their way so then i can take pictures to post on my website to prove that black people like me.  

anyway fuck you i will be posting under this name now instead of my Kameroti one since you all know who the frick i am now anyway.  and to the bone thugs guy - yeah i jacked you.  sorry man - hard times.  you fucks bitch about gas prices but think about how much i have to pay for food.  yeah, it ain't cheap.  $1,000 at chuck e cheese because to get a pizza with triple toppings and lard instead of sauce they charge you like $20 each.  you do the math.  anyway, yes i do hate the jews and yes i am fat but fuck all you anyway.  buy my cds and support an up and coming rap star.  fuck me i need to make it now because my heart won't last forever.

btw i am white and i call myself a nigga.  get used to it.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 09:36:12 PM by Richard_Hentosh »

SkinzYall

« Reply #128 on: August 02, 2008, 09:41:40 PM »
Think about this. Do you really gain anything out of being some puppet for some people who are

That is something you should ask yourself you ninobrown aka scott shephard ass wipe.

But wait you flipped it. I was GClitt but in your most recent response I am not? Dude, can you make your accusations whatever they are and stick with it?

Real simple here I don't believe fat fuck who's known as a scammer is anyone we should be supporting. Even shit stain like you is on that page. Then what's the issue? You're the puppet and keep thinking you know who I am. I love it when you say I am Dante or Gclitt.. breaks it down real quick anyone that challenges you is either one of those names. Very weak. But again think about your own words you little ninobrown fagget boy..
"Think about this. Do you really gain anything out of being some puppet for some people"

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!
« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2008, 09:50:21 PM »
Think about this. Do you really gain anything out of being some puppet for some people who are

That is something you should ask yourself you ninobrown aka scott shephard ass wipe.

But wait you flipped it. I was GClitt but in your most recent response I am not? Dude, can you make your accusations whatever they are and stick with it?

Real simple here I don't believe fat fuck who's known as a scammer is anyone we should be supporting. Even shit stain like you is on that page. Then what's the issue? You're the puppet and keep thinking you know who I am. I love it when you say I am Dante or Gclitt.. breaks it down real quick anyone that challenges you is either one of those names. Very weak. But again think about your own words you little ninobrown fagget boy..
"Think about this. Do you really gain anything out of being some puppet for some people"
FUCK YOU HATER