Author Topic: REAL PRODUCERS WHO USE KEYBOARDS HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 745 times)

ROCCY

REAL PRODUCERS WHO USE KEYBOARDS HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 28, 2002, 09:10:26 PM »
come on yo, I need help, chekc it..I got acouple of keyboard's I have a choice from picking..and since you real producers know alot..help me out..tell me which of these are the best..peace

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=890269801Which doesnt come with anything but the actually keyboard

OR

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=889387087 I dunno about this, looks weird lol..but check it [/img]

OR

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=889653458&ssPageName=ADME:B:BN:US:1 The Reserve is $300..

PLEASE Reply back, I want the one that has the most voices, effects, drums, ETC and people that know alot, thanks alot for the help..please reply ASAP

Pillow

Re: REAL PRODUCERS WHO USE KEYBOARDS HELP ME!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2002, 09:21:03 PM »
go with the second one for sure, i was gonna get one of that type but then i changed my mind, its kinda old style but that shit is tite.....# 2
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ROCCY

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2002, 09:29:49 PM »
go with the second one for sure, i was gonna get one of that type but then i changed my mind, its kinda old style but that shit is tite.....# 2

sup duce? Thanks for the suggestion yo, but see im not looking for looks, n shit, I want the one that hs the most voices, effects, drums, ETC

Pillow

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2002, 09:39:43 PM »
i never said anything about looks....who cares about the looks.

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2002, 10:50:28 PM »
BUY A FUCKIN KORG TRITON THAT IS THE ONLY KEYBOARD/SYNTH WORTH BUYIN  (OR MY YAMAHA)  

YOU WILL BE DISSAPOINTED WIHTIN TWO MONTHZ

KORG TRITON HAS EVERYTHING ONBOARD SEQUENCING/ DRUM MAHCINE/ THE BEST DRUMZ ANYWHERE THE BEST SOUNDZ AND MILLIONS OF THEM! AND THEY ACTUALLY SOUND LIEK RELA INSTRUMENTS NOT LIKE CORNY FISHER PRICE OR FRUITY LOOPS SHIT!  TRUST ME STOP LOOKING FOR A CHEAPER KEYBOARD  JSUT GET A KORG TRITON DOESNT MATTER HOW LONG YOU HAVE TO SAVE  YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WIHT A TRITON

ALL THE TOP KEYBOARD PRODUCERS HAVE A KORG TRITON BECUASE ITS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT HAS SAMPLING EFFECTS ALL THAT YOU ARE THE DUMBEST PERSON ALIVE IF YOUWASTE YOUR MONEY ON SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THNA A KORG TRITON!

DAMN I THINK I SIAD ENUFF  ......(hopefully)

pz

Ineffable

www.liftedindividualz.com
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2002, 10:53:47 PM »
oh yeah and uhh  the whole psr series lsuckz!

i have a psr 280 whihc you already know cuz you almost bought it

trust me there like fisher price bullshit!

get a korg triton or sound like a little kid playin mary had a little lamb

pz

ineffable

TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

ROCCY

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2002, 11:26:38 PM »
BUY A FUCKIN KORG TRITON THAT IS THE ONLY KEYBOARD/SYNTH WORTH BUYIN  (OR MY YAMAHA)  

YOU WILL BE DISSAPOINTED WIHTIN TWO MONTHZ

KORG TRITON HAS EVERYTHING ONBOARD SEQUENCING/ DRUM MAHCINE/ THE BEST DRUMZ ANYWHERE THE BEST SOUNDZ AND MILLIONS OF THEM! AND THEY ACTUALLY SOUND LIEK RELA INSTRUMENTS NOT LIKE CORNY FISHER PRICE OR FRUITY LOOPS SHIT!  TRUST ME STOP LOOKING FOR A CHEAPER KEYBOARD  JSUT GET A KORG TRITON DOESNT MATTER HOW LONG YOU HAVE TO SAVE  YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WIHT A TRITON

ALL THE TOP KEYBOARD PRODUCERS HAVE A KORG TRITON BECUASE ITS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT HAS SAMPLING EFFECTS ALL THAT YOU ARE THE DUMBEST PERSON ALIVE IF YOUWASTE YOUR MONEY ON SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THNA A KORG TRITON!

DAMN I THINK I SIAD ENUFF  ......(hopefully)

pz

Ineffable

dude, a korg triton is fucking 2,000 wtf Im not gonna go buy a fucking 20000 keyboard

ROCCY

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2002, 11:27:48 PM »

pz

ineffable

lmao

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2002, 06:36:49 AM »

pz

ineffable

Dude, its not like he's signed on a lable and hes gunna make the dopest music ever...Hes using these keyboards for net albums, not for fuckin multi-platinum selling albums...why the hell would he fuckin spend 2,000 bux on a keyboard when hes never even produced in his life before...I mean come on homie, quit giving him ideas, hes gunna go out and waste all his money for keyboards and studio equipment and its all for net albums...I say wait till ure signed to buy expensice shit...For now just buy one of the 100-200 $ Yamaha ones...Peace

ROCCY

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2002, 11:09:33 AM »

Dude, its not like he's signed on a lable and hes gunna make the dopest music ever...Hes using these keyboards for net albums, not for fuckin multi-platinum selling albums...why the hell would he fuckin spend 2,000 bux on a keyboard when hes never even produced in his life before...I mean come on homie, quit giving him ideas, hes gunna go out and waste all his money for keyboards and studio equipment and its all for net albums...I say wait till ure signed to buy expensice shit...For now just buy one of the 100-200 $ Yamaha ones...Peace

Exactly, thats what I'm saying, and lol sccit, Im not dumb enough to go buy it..Unless I get it for 300$ lol...but, I dunno I think hes in love with the korg triton

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2002, 11:40:03 AM »
SCCITT, i am tellin him to buy a korg triton if he buys a keyboard the rest are bullshti literally

if he isn't sure abotu producin get some pc programz you can get almost all of them for free and make sure you are really into producin then save for a korg if you dont then your jsut flat out dumb cuz  the psr series soundz worse then fruity loops yeha you can put any instrument in there through midi but there recording is so low it makes eveyrhting sound cheesey if you ar eoging to buy a hardware  key board then buy a korg triton if not get reason for your computer cuz that is better than half the real life synth/ keybaords from when i was fuckin wiht it at my homies house

pz

Ineffable

bt shit dont listen to me i'm only one of the few who actually workz wiht hardware equipment i dont knwo what the fucki am tlaking about.

pz

ROCCY

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2002, 11:45:32 AM »
SCCITT, i am tellin him to buy a korg triton if he buys a keyboard the rest are bullshti literally

if he isn't sure abotu producin get some pc programz you can get almost all of them for free and make sure you are really into producin then save for a korg if you dont then your jsut flat out dumb cuz  the psr series soundz worse then fruity loops yeha you can put any instrument in there through midi but there recording is so low it makes eveyrhting sound cheesey if you ar eoging to buy a hardware  key board then buy a korg triton if not get reason for your computer cuz that is better than half the real life synth/ keybaords from when i was fuckin wiht it at my homies house

pz

Ineffable

bt shit dont listen to me i'm only one of the few who actually workz wiht hardware equipment i dont knwo what the fucki am tlaking about.

pz

Dude, Trust me, I bet you anything, In about 2-5 months, they will come out with something 50x better..and You and I will regret paying 800$-4,000 ...I mean come on...Look at JaymastaJAy..he drops HEAT, he doesnt have a Korg Triton, look at IBo he Drops heat, he doesnt have a Korg Triton, and I think those are the only ones who actually produce with hardware, and u, but your obsest with korg triton.. ATLEAST if I had a partner like u, too put money togethere as a group..that'l be way better, but this is gay..<peace>

ROCCY

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2002, 11:49:12 PM »
COME ON JAY OR IBO I NEED YOU GUYS IN HERE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2002, 03:35:55 AM »
lol... aight.. ima cover you back alittle...

indeed Triton is the best keyboard avaiable rightknow.. but i wouldnt say that alotta producers uses them... the most known producer who uses a triton rack is Swiss Beats... Most of the other producers are using hardware samplers insted combined wit akai discs.. example the known akai mpc 3000 (or newer versions) + EMU samples.. those 2 are probably the biggest on the market right now...  A Korg Triton sound to much metallic for other type of music, it fits mostly for rave and techno, and synth-hiphop, (the kind of hiphop timbaland and swiss beats produces)

software studios aint only about ejays and fruity loops any longer. 2day, with the right computer, you can turn your computer to an advanced and expensive softwwarestudio. insted of hardware samples (EMU, MPC) you can use software samples (Cubase, Logic, Gigastudio) those programs are proffesional and cost around 500 dollars each. you can load akai discs into the software sampler and create professional beats, mix it and master it with the 1000 dollars plugins avaiable...

conclusion: with the right computer, a software studio is far from bad.. its even better than the korg triton....

i have a software studio with over 140 akai dicsc ( each dics is worth over 150 bucks, 20 000 bucks totaly for all of hem)... i got the plugins and mastering programs i need to make a good beat... and i got all that for free...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2002, 03:38:20 AM »
exept the studio soundcard i bought,,,

one more things...

alotta producers uses software studios nowadays...(not many of the hiphop-producers though)....