Author Topic: [Audio] Crooked I - New West Baby f. Coniyac  (Read 648 times)

Kilo4

Re: [Audio] Crooked I - New West Baby f. Coniyac
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 10:45:37 PM »
my mixtapes?.

i dont have any.

all i speak is the truth, and i know DJs that are affected by these fools at Dynasty forums giving Crooked i a bad name.

it hurts every1, not just Crooked i.

hopefully Crooked i will understabd and sack them asap. this is why he has no fans or supporters anymore.

Talk about the track not the staff. Enough said.

im just talking and adding to the convo that people said in this thread about being tired of Crooked i

we tired of ur bitchin n hatin too..

it's not just me whose tired of crooked, why you think no one calling to request his single to the radio?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 10:49:29 PM »
my mixtapes?.

i dont have any.

all i speak is the truth, and i know DJs that are affected by these fools at Dynasty forums giving Crooked i a bad name.

hopefully Crooked i will understabd and sack them asap. this is why he has no fans or supporters anymore.

im just talking and adding to the convo that people said in this thread about being tired of Crooked i

it's not just me whose tired of crooked, why you think no one calling to request his single to the radio?

People don't hate his flow because of his staff, that's only you Clinton. The reason they hate him is because they are either A.) A Snoop Dogg dickrider, B.) His flow is rather boring at times, C.) His affiliation with Death Row, and D.) He isn't dropping anytime soon.

Kilo4

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 10:53:32 PM »
Yes Clint Dogg is 1 DJ that has taken out all his Crooked i records from his creates to mix into his DJ sets because of the people representing Crooked i at Dynasty giving Crooked i a bad name.

I know 2 others as well that have done this because of the admin at the Dynasty forums.

Its all because of pretenders and fakes at the Dynasty forum.

so there is your answer, simple.

p.s. the link is down too. re-up.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2008, 01:02:17 AM »
No he doesn't Clint you moron, you think D.J's won't play his records coz of people representing his website ???? The people running his website do a very good job you idiot.......You are only pissed at them coz they ( along with several other website forums ) banned you from posting......Your a dick....

yeah he has some admin and people representing him that give him a very bad name at his dynasty forums, that turns people right off him, and makes some good DJs take his songs/records out the creates because if them.
[/quote]

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2008, 02:43:55 AM »
this song is like.. nothin.. we heard bout the new west.. get over it.. the movement yada yada yada.. crooked flows reminds me of a ton other songs he've done.. but dude got the sickest rhymes, punches & methaphors.. that coniyac dude is iight... not a special tracc.. the theme is old.. the same shit is said dozens of times... but an iight tracc..

one

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 02:59:34 AM »
this song is like.. nothin.. we heard bout the new west.. get over it.. the movement yada yada yada.. crooked flows reminds me of a ton other songs he've done.. but dude got the sickest rhymes, punches & methaphors.. that coniyac dude is iight... not a special tracc.. the theme is old.. the same shit is said dozens of times... but an iight tracc..

one

Coniyac ain't a dude, just sounds like one.  :laugh:

She used to be part of Snoop's "Doggy's Angels" back in the day.

She's engaged to Big Tray Deee, even though he's incarcerated at the moment. I remember he mentioned it in the interview that enyce & lunatic did a couple of months ago.

David Gutterman

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2008, 04:58:47 AM »
the beat sucks!

D-Stress

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2008, 05:40:42 AM »
thanks!

"still got weight on my shoulder like im carring oprah"

ahahahha crooked is that dude

block obama WEST WEST !

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2008, 07:13:39 AM »
my mixtapes?.

i dont have any.

People don't hate his flow because of his staff, that's only you Clinton. The reason they hate him is because they are either A.) A Snoop Dogg dickrider, B.) His flow is rather boring at times, C.) His affiliation with Death Row, and D.) He isn't dropping anytime soon.

crooked dropping 2-300 tracks an year and NEVER dropped an album, niggas got tired of him

his akon single got ZERO buzz, no one is checking for him anymore, only his groupies and street team whose job it is to promote him on forums
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2008, 07:40:55 AM »
Crooked Sounds Hungry As Ever...

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network