Author Topic: Dubb Union Release Date & Tracklist (AllHipHop.com)  (Read 1861 times)

smegma

Re: Dubb Union Release Date & Tracklist (AllHipHop.com)
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2008, 09:15:16 AM »
But what i'd really like to do is hide and watch where he parks his car, then see if I can jimmy the lock open and go in and take all his CDs that he has in there, he's bound to have some of his older unreleased tracks in there like "50 Sac" and "Drug Thing".  Soopafly's unreleased catalog is more sought after than Dre's.

That's actually not a bad idea at all ;D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dubb Union Release Date & Tracklist (AllHipHop.com)
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2008, 02:24:55 PM »
damn cant remember the last time i laughed out loud until now but damn craccin me up
holy.....
god damn!!!!!!!

A question to Soopafly DPGC:

Would you ever wash your hands again if you touched Soopa once?

Dude, if I ever got a chance to see Soopafly, i wouldn't be concerned with touching him, but there's like 30 questions i've been dying to ask him.  So i'd probably just follow him around and ask him all those questions.  Then post it as an interview for dubcnn.com. 

I really just want to smell him so I can figure out what kind of cologne he wears so I can go buy the same kind.  With the way he gets the bitches, I want to see if it'd work for me too.  I'd probably observe what type of clothes he's wearing too, and try to create a similar style for myself.

But what i'd really like to do is hide and watch where he parks his car, then see if I can jimmy the lock open and go in and take all his CDs that he has in there, he's bound to have some of his older unreleased tracks in there like "50 Sac" and "Drug Thing".  Soopafly's unreleased catalog is more sought after than Dre's.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.