Author Topic: Dubb Union Release Date & Tracklist (AllHipHop.com)  (Read 1877 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Dubb Union Release Date & Tracklist (AllHipHop.com)
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2008, 04:32:08 PM »
A question to Soopafly DPGC:

Would you ever wash your hands again if you touched Soopa once?

Dude, if I ever got a chance to see Soopafly, i wouldn't be concerned with touching him, but there's like 30 questions i've been dying to ask him.  So i'd probably just follow him around and ask him all those questions.  Then post it as an interview for dubcnn.com. 

I really just want to smell him so I can figure out what kind of cologne he wears so I can go buy the same kind.  With the way he gets the bitches, I want to see if it'd work for me too.  I'd probably observe what type of clothes he's wearing too, and try to create a similar style for myself.

But what i'd really like to do is hide and watch where he parks his car, then see if I can jimmy the lock open and go in and take all his CDs that he has in there, he's bound to have some of his older unreleased tracks in there like "50 Sac" and "Drug Thing".  Soopafly's unreleased catalog is more sought after than Dre's.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 04:40:58 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2008, 05:54:50 PM »

Dude, if I ever got a chance to see Soopafly, i wouldn't be concerned with touching him, but there's like 30 questions i've been dying to ask him.  So i'd probably just follow him around and ask him all those questions.  Then post it as an interview for dubcnn.com. 

I really just want to smell him so I can figure out what kind of cologne he wears so I can go buy the same kind.  With the way he gets the bitches, I want to see if it'd work for me too.  I'd probably observe what type of clothes he's wearing too, and try to create a similar style for myself.

But what i'd really like to do is hide and watch where he parks his car, then see if I can jimmy the lock open and go in and take all his CDs that he has in there, he's bound to have some of his older unreleased tracks in there like "50 Sac" and "Drug Thing".  Soopafly's unreleased catalog is more sought after than Dre's.

One of the few times I actually laughed out loud when reading this forum...keep it up

Quadruple OG

« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2008, 05:57:02 PM »
Soopafly is the most overlooked producer in the last 15 years

This I actually agree with. He could have blown up big around 99-2000

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2008, 07:46:47 PM »
no westcoast role call on the album?  dubcnn brought us the studio footage of it last year.  besides that album looks solid.  Best 3 weeks of the year for westcoast rap are upon us.  August 19th - RAW Footage, August 26th - The Game and September 2nd - Dub Union. It don't get no better than that

Lunatic

« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2008, 10:23:14 PM »
^preach
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2008, 10:40:55 PM »

Your one funny cat keep it up!!!

SO PRUP

« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2008, 11:00:36 PM »

Oh, and producers on the album include: Teddy Riley, Hi-Tek, Warryn "Baby Dubb" Campbell, THX, J-Doe, Nominz, with the majority of production being handled by Soopafly.

What???  There's too many other producers on this!  This should be 100% produced by my man Soopafly.  There are 15 tracks, and you listed 6 different producers.  That's over 1/3 of the album with non-Soopafly beats.  Damn, i hope these guys come correct on this, I know Soopafly will outshine them, but i hope they can at least try to keep pace with the man.  Hopefully Teddy Riley will give them a track similar to the stuff he did on Queenpen's album, and not that crap he put on Ego Trippin.

Dub Union is a good name, i know there's nothing y'all could do about the "westurn union" name.  You should have sent Soopafly down to the Western Union offices and had him pimp slap all those executive's wives to put them all in check. You guys should have called it "Soopafly Union".  Then you'd get that name recognition when people are in the stores looking for new albums to buy.

And why does it have to say "Snoop Dogg presents...." on it.  Damn that dudes got a bigger ego than anyone I've ever seen.  Is he really that worried that Soopafly's gonna take his spot that he has to make sure he's got "Snoop Dogg" written on the cover...damn.  I just pray that Lucc and Damani kept up with The Man Soopafly on this release lyrically because I want this so badly to sell more than Ego Trippin.  I'm going to buy at least 5 copies.

Yup, exactly right.  They were under the radar, barely making a blip, until Soopafly joined the group.  Now they're blowing up huge, so much so that "Western Union" had to put an injunction against them and Snoop got so scared that he had to put his name all over their album so if it outsells Ego Trippin (which it will), Snoop can say it was because of his name that it sold.  Soopafly has made these guys household names.  Damn, i'd love to be able to just carry Soopafly's bags through the airport just so I could vibe off his greatness.

everytime i read these dudes post i bust out laughing roflmao, you gotta be kidding with all this shit...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 11:03:48 PM by DOCKWILDER »

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2008, 02:55:00 PM »
I gotta cop this when it drops! Wack ass name though. Shoula kept it Westurn Union.

The Western Union company most likely would have taken action against the group.

why would they?it´s westurn union, not western union  ;)

probably too close still.... even the "threat" of action to an indie label is probably enough reason alone. why suck up any profits fighting something they can avoid?

Yeah look at all the heat Snoop got for Doggy's Angels back in the day with the whole Charlie's Angels movie being out. That shit killed alot of the promo he had going for that group.
networth post,and they got in trouble for a fucc'n pose they did,go figure,so it's a smart move to make now then later yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

We Fly High

« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2008, 06:46:38 PM »
"Hata Talk" is the shit!

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2008, 12:27:01 AM »

LMF(FAT)AO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R U serious????? My fuccin head hurts from laughin @ this shit. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2008, 05:31:53 AM »
Lucc, man, do you think you can find out for me what kind of cologne Fly wears?  I know sometimes you get close enough to him in the booth to give him a sniff......also, if i post a list of the 30 questions i would like Soopafly to answer, you think you could give them to him and have him answer them and then type up the answers for me?  How often do you see Fly, like everyday?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2008, 06:07:24 AM »
Soopafly DPGC, has quotes for days!!!
+1
props Styles for the info!!
Lucc can't wait to ear it, you guys have been doing pretty good thus far, so it's only right that you get a chance to showcase your talent via an album!!
Expecting nothing but good vibes from this album ma Dude!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2008, 06:26:09 AM »
Hopefully we'll get some new summertime anthems off this album...that's what being Westcoast is all about.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2008, 07:23:23 AM »
lol soopafly dpgc, u funny dogg man.

lucc u should dedicate a song to him lol, try get soopafly and damani too

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2008, 07:38:31 AM »
lol soopafly dpgc, u funny dogg man.

lucc u should dedicate a song to him lol, try get soopafly and damani too
Fly talking about pimping bitches and mentioning dpgc's name in the middle would give him an multi-orgasm.
Now that would be real fan-interaction.