Author Topic: confusion remix  (Read 677 times)

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: confusion remix
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2002, 03:39:00 AM »
bump
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2002, 01:24:15 PM »
personally i like the original better...the vocals are much clearer and easier to understand...the beat is more simple but not better or worse than the remix...i still feel the third verse is a little much when you say shit like:

"Shit, I love her too death/
Just wanna fuck her in bed/
and Im a sucker for head/
But sex is not all, I really wanna get too know her/
God let me show her/
I can get her wet while sober/
She erects my boner/"

you make a serious song for the most part and then i feel it's thrown away when some immature comments are made in the wrong place...that's just my opinion though...

also, in the remix the second chorus sounds shitty, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2002, 11:19:33 AM »
ay well, the first one is better as far as like how the words match the beat, especially the chorus ! but the remix has the bomb ass beat. Ay sccit man, in full honestly, your a better singer than a rapper i think. I've never heard you try to do a chorus like that, but like that sounded pretty damn talented, especially the part where you go MY MIIIIIND! and then the second time the chorus comes around when your layering your voice to echo the lyrics, that was really tyte. As far as the rappin', I've heard better from you. I thinkt he best I've heard you rappin' was on the Middle Eastern track and on the Jsteez Diss
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2002, 12:07:46 PM »
+ link=board=thalab;num=1026850367;start=0#17 date=07/25/02 at 16:19:33]ay well, the first one is better as far as like how the words match the beat, especially the chorus ! but the remix has the bomb ass beat. Ay sccit man, in full honestly, your a better singer than a rapper i think. I've never heard you try to do a chorus like that, but like that sounded pretty damn talented, especially the part where you go MY MIIIIIND! and then the second time the chorus comes around when your layering your voice to echo the lyrics, that was really tyte. As far as the rappin', I've heard better from you. I thinkt he best I've heard you rappin' was on the Middle Eastern track and on the Jsteez Diss

Naah, Ive done much better...Trust me...This shit is 6 months old...

By The way, the Jsteez Diss sucked ass...I dont even know how u can say thats near my best...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2002, 12:15:49 PM »
+ link=board=thalab;num=1026850367;start=0#17 date=07/25/02 at 16:19:33]ay well, the first one is better as far as like how the words match the beat, especially the chorus ! but the remix has the bomb ass beat. Ay sccit man, in full honestly, your a better singer than a rapper i think. I've never heard you try to do a chorus like that, but like that sounded pretty damn talented, especially the part where you go MY MIIIIIND! and then the second time the chorus comes around when your layering your voice to echo the lyrics, that was really tyte. As far as the rappin', I've heard better from you. I thinkt he best I've heard you rappin' was on the Middle Eastern track and on the Jsteez Diss

and I think its bullshit that u think im a better "singer"...You obviously think Im some sort of half-ass whack rapper, cuz i can tell by the way you speak, and your judging this old ass shit...I know I could be a real good rapper, Im just stressed out, with acid pro and everything...Get me into a real studio and I'll show u what I can do...This online, computer mic bullshit is just some shit I do for fun, and plus I just started rapping...Trust me, Ill get better, a LOT better...PeAcE

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2002, 03:12:05 PM »
^^^^

man thats not a way to treat someone thats complimenting your shit...lol... nah but for real, if i thot your singing sucked i wouldn't have mentioned at all, I was really surprised by it, i liked it alot. And on your rappin', i'm just judging you based on what i have heard, so i mean what do u expect me to think. But you can get anyone into the studio and make em sound good, thats no biggy, it's not your equipment, go peep shawn lov at mp3.com, that fool is off the hook, he's white, and his quality sounds like shit cuz he dont record at a studio most of the time, so it's possible. pz!
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2002, 05:12:44 PM »
+ link=board=thalab;num=1026850367;start=20#20 date=07/25/02 at 20:12:05]^^^^

man thats not a way to treat someone thats complimenting your shit...lol... nah but for real, if i thot your singing sucked i wouldn't have mentioned at all, I was really surprised by it, i liked it alot. And on your rappin', i'm just judging you based on what i have heard, so i mean what do u expect me to think. But you can get anyone into the studio and make em sound good, thats no biggy, it's not your equipment, go peep shawn lov at mp3.com, that fool is off the hook, he's white, and his quality sounds like shit cuz he dont record at a studio most of the time, so it's possible. pz!

Its not the sound quality Im complaining about...Its the quality of how I have too record...Its like I Rap 8 bars, Pause, Rap 8 Bars, Pause...Its acid pro, and my mic combined...Trust me man...I'm not gunna lie..I recorded some weak shit in the past, but I belive in myself, and I belive I'm much better than what people have heard to date...And Shawn Lov been rapping for what? 5 years? Compare that too about 8 months...Im telling u man, I dont even know all the fundamentals of rappin, but when i learn, I promise everyone I will drop heat...But you dont have too belive me...I dont really care if u do or not...