Author Topic: Maino - Hi Hater Remix Ft. T.I., Plies, Jadakiss, Fabolous, Swizz Beats! (Audio)  (Read 288 times)

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

Maino - alright verse
T.I. - pretty good, not as good as he killed the "Ain't I" and "Super Star" remix
Swizz Beats  - terrible, just awful - plz stop rapping (i'd say producing 2, but i'm tryna keep my hopes realistic lol)
Plies - pretty good
Jada - avg, he usually comes much better than this
Fabolous - pretty good, probably the best verse on the remix

Fabolous > T.I. > Plies > Jadakiss > Maino > Swizz Beats

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

co-sign. this song is more tolerable with other artists on it. the OG is annoying as fuck cuz the hook stands out so much and its annoying as fuck IMO.

maino is cool though. this is the track that got me into him... <---that is some of the sickest shit. Cass, Maino & Uncle Murda just straight wreck their verses.

J Bananas

co-sign.

you guys are hilarious. you know jadakiss should be at the top of that list, unless you started listening rap in 2005..i better not ever catch you two talking about hip hop's decline in quality cuz you're the culprits.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
co-sign.

you guys are hilarious. you know jadakiss should be at the top of that list, unless you started listening rap in 2005..i better not ever catch you two talking about hip hop's decline in quality cuz you're the culprits.

Jada's might have been better than Plies, i'll give you that. but Fab & TI had better verses IMO. trust me, i know Jada is a beast on the mic and kills his guest apperences...but this song he just doesn't sound as good IMO.

Lunatic

co-sign.

Jada's might have been better than Plies, i'll give you that. but Fab & TI had better verses IMO. trust me, i know Jada is a beast on the mic and kills his guest apperences...but this song he just doesn't sound as good IMO.
exactly. This dude is just another one of those fans who gives passes 2 dope artists (jada is dope) when they come avg (as jada did)..they be makin up their mind before they even hear the music.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
co-sign.

exactly. This dude is just another one of those fans who gives passes 2 dope artists (jada is dope) when they come avg (as jada did)..they be makin up their mind before they even hear the music.

it's whatever. if he truly believes that Jada had the best verse, he's hearing something i'm not. i'll give the man his opinon but i'm still sticking to mine.

Lunatic

co-sign.

it's whatever. if he truly believes that Jada had the best verse, he's hearing something i'm not. i'll give the man his opinon but i'm still sticking to mine.
as am i

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
my turn

maino - meh, i dont see anything special about him
ti - its ok. nothing special, but ill give him a pass cause i like him
swizz - i really like swizz as a rapper. but, this was bad.
plies - argh i hate this guy
kiss - coo... but nothing special
fab - when you're a punchline rapper, every single line has to be on. these were off.

fab = ti = kiss > maino > swizz > plies

given the shitty hook, and played out beat, i can safely say I'm never gonna listen to this again.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
my turn

maino - meh, i dont see anything special about him
ti - its ok. nothing special, but ill give him a pass cause i like him
swizz - i really like swizz as a rapper. but, this was bad.
plies - argh i hate this guy
kiss - coo... but nothing special
fab - when you're a punchline rapper, every single line has to be on. these were off.

fab = ti = kiss > maino > swizz > plies

given the shitty hook, and played out beat, i can safely say I'm never gonna listen to this again.

fair enough review. plies is that kind of rapper where if you don't like him, he can spit his dopest shit and it will still be wack. i personally like HALF of his shit. he raps with the same kind of flow and emotion in every single song, no matter the concept of the song. but im feelin HALF of them. ;)

J Bananas

co-sign.

not really...I have never heard a TI verse that really stuck out in my head except for the "Cannon" remix from the Gangsta Grillz album. When I made a thread about waynes verse on there, you said TI>>>Wayne...I agree with that, TI isn't a good lyricist but he came strong on that one and I give him his props...and I did listen to this because I love "hi hater", great song. Not so great choices for a remix.

Lunatic

co-sign.

not really...I have never heard a TI verse that really stuck out in my head except for the "Cannon" remix from the Gangsta Grillz album. When I made a thread about waynes verse on there, you said TI>>>Wayne...I agree with that, TI isn't a good lyricist but he came strong on that one and I give him his props...and I did listen to this because I love "hi hater", great song. Not so great choices for a remix.
check these videos and tell me he doesnt stand out
fast forward to 4:05 (easily the best verse of his career) 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Maino - alright verse
T.I. - pretty good, not as good as he killed the "Ain't I" and "Super Star" remix
Swizz Beats  - terrible, just awful - plz stop rapping (i'd say producing 2, but i'm tryna keep my hopes realistic lol)
Plies - pretty good

i like this t.i. verse more than the one on the superstar remix.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good to see NYC unity

DJ Dez  Cam'Ron DJ Butter

Lunatic

Maino - alright verse
Plies - pretty good

i like this t.i. verse more than the one on the superstar remix.
na for me, he fuckin killed super star :o