Author Topic: WHY DOES THE WEST NOT HAVE UNITY?  (Read 758 times)

SO PRUP

Black Gloves

Re: WHY DOES THE WEST NOT HAVE UNITY?
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 02:55:40 PM »
Yeah Spider is the one fuckin it up tryna play games.

Fuck outta here.

Spider is the one fuckin it up.

Spider is a straight cornball +Straight Outta Coonville+, real talk.

Nigga can't rap, can't act, monotone ass voice, no bars, he think he got good lyrics,
writes his raps on paper he took home from Burger King.

Spider walkin around with open-toe sandals and shit giving 50 fellatios and shit.

Fuck this nigga. He fuckin it up.

Spider will be gone soon tho. Dont worry about it. He gonne choke up suckin 50s dick too hard. Just watch. I am the watcher.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2008, 03:24:42 PM »
money is the root of all evil over on the westside of things. niggas get money then get egos and that's it. too many haters.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Gloves

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2008, 03:29:04 PM »
money is the root of all evil over on the westside of things. niggas get money then get egos and that's it. too many haters.

first thing u said that i can co-sign.

but still at the end of the day buck > t.lie.p

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2008, 03:53:27 PM »

first thing u said that i can co-sign.

but still at the end of the day buck > t.lie.p
buck is cool but t.i. is better.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 03:58:05 PM »
Yeah Spider is the one fuckin it up tryna play games.

Fuck outta here.

Spider is the one fuckin it up.

Spider is a straight cornball +Straight Outta Coonville+, real talk.

Nigga can't rap, can't act, monotone ass voice, no bars, he think he got good lyrics,
writes his raps on paper he took home from Burger King.

Spider walkin around with open-toe sandals and shit giving 50 fellatios and shit.

Fuck this nigga. He fuckin it up.

Spider will be gone soon tho. Dont worry about it. He gonne choke up suckin 50s dick too hard. Just watch. I am the watcher.

LMAO real muthafuckin talk +1

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2008, 05:33:36 PM »
the west is pretty unified and it would bge alot more if spider loc was dead
FUCC YOU !!! BITCH-ASS NIGGA!!! I AINT NEVER SEEN SO MUCH HOE SHIT BEFORE IN MY LIFE!!! U GIVE LONG BEACH A BAD NAME...MATTER OF FACT U CANT BE FROM LONG BEACH U FROM LAGUNA BEACH!!! I WISH U WAS DEAD NIGGA!!!

Keep yo fat ass up outta here

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2008, 02:28:57 PM »
why does their need to be unity tho, why cant rappers jus release muzik?
if crooked dont want to fucc wit snoop/kurupt etc... that dont mean the west is dead?
bottomline is crooked spits heat, release a album
why get along jus to get along?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Black Gloves

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2008, 02:52:10 PM »
no its not that ^^

but all these westcoast artist (including game, snoop) spend (or have spent) most of their time trying to "expose" the
"top dog" on the west, (ie game, xzibit, snoop) or diss him and diss him instead of focusing and trying to create good music.

cuz most westcoast artist is tryin to sell their image, not their music (ie spider loc).

when game could've dropped regular songs back in 06 (cuz he had to diss g-unit in 05 to stay alive in the industry, other wise his career would've been gone cuz 50 was huge at the time)
with beats like Body Bags and shit, he spent his time dissin em. just like now, he didnt have to diss g-unit on that "taped convo" song.

same thing with spider. instead of runnin around like a clown step your lyrics up. step your flow game up. step it up nigga.

you got all these artist hollerin shit on dvd's, talkin reckless on songs and shit instead of tryin to make good music together.

you dont seem to understand that people love to see unity, but when you put out a negative energy, thats how people are goin to portray you from there on.
like for instance spider will ALWAYS be "related" to controversy or negativity.

i mean damn just imagine a song by jay rock and ice cube?

a real song by yukmouth and game?

crooked i and game?

see what im sayin?

cuz you dont get it, when if im a new artist, and i diss game, then HIS fans and MY fans are going to have to pick a side, cuz people are gullible nowadays.

so basically, you lose at least 3-5% of your fans. and then another nigga disses you on a dvd. there goes another 5% of your fanbase and etc.

thats how it is.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2008, 03:03:24 PM »
nah i get what you sayin but cats keep sayin crooked needs to get along wit snoop,
kurupt needs to fucc wit this rapper
this n that

why cant rappers jus release muzik and do their own thing?

jim jones stay dissin cats but look his does his own thing?
tech n9ne been talkin bad about people (problems hes ran into wit labels etc..)but he stays doin his thing

this coast jus as any other coast should be able to do that!
but nah rappers use releasin a mixtape as an album
a mixtape isnt a album, thats a mixtape for free!

so why cant yuk make dope muzik again like he was and jus release it?
he dont need to be down wit c-bo?
c-bo aint doin shit, he not releasin dope muzik anymore!

and game I mean Im not mad at the kid
he did what he had to do
he destroyed g-units group/camp etc... I mean he shut em down completely
he destroyed a company, a whole empire pretty much by himself
whether he did that for attention/bein a fake blood/ whatever reason others may think who knows, but he made SOME good muzik in the process
of all that

he didnt need to get along wit them to do that, he kept on makin muzik unlike others, and others complain its slavery, im bein blackballed, jimmy the jew is selfish
yeah fucc jimmy, but create your own lane like TECH N9NE DID
now look tech n9ne is creatin a empire of his own, he stayed goin at heads but look hes more consistent than yuk and yuk put him on

no its not that ^^

but all these westcoast artist (including game, snoop) spend (or have spent) most of their time trying to "expose" the
"top dog" on the west, (ie game, xzibit, snoop) or diss him and diss him instead of focusing and trying to create good music.

cuz most westcoast artist is tryin to sell their image, not their music (ie spider loc).

when game could've dropped regular songs back in 06 (cuz he had to diss g-unit in 05 to stay alive in the industry, other wise his career would've been gone cuz 50 was huge at the time)
with beats like Body Bags and shit, he spent his time dissin em. just like now, he didnt have to diss g-unit on that "taped convo" song.

same thing with spider. instead of runnin around like a clown step your lyrics up. step your flow game up. step it up nigga.

you got all these artist hollerin shit on dvd's, talkin reckless on songs and shit instead of tryin to make good music together.

you dont seem to understand that people love to see unity, but when you put out a negative energy, thats how people are goin to portray you from there on.
like for instance spider will ALWAYS be "related" to controversy or negativity.

i mean damn just imagine a song by jay rock and ice cube?

a real song by yukmouth and game?

crooked i and game?

see what im sayin?

cuz you dont get it, when if im a new artist, and i diss game, then HIS fans and MY fans are going to have to pick a side, cuz people are gullible nowadays.

so basically, you lose at least 3-5% of your fans. and then another nigga disses you on a dvd. there goes another 5% of your fanbase and etc.

thats how it is.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 03:11:40 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

kuruptDPG

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2008, 03:18:24 PM »
yukmouth mentioned how the west needs to unite more often, now thats what im talking about. im glad he said that but if he says it then why doesnt he do it then?

but yh westcoast needs to unite more often. i mean if u hav a spice 1 ft. ice cube track which would be hot obv then thats gd cuz they aint rapped b4 with each other and could boost album sales.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2008, 03:21:58 PM »
thats good but I mean a dope, DOPE SPICE 1 ALBUM  would be great for his fans
a DOPE ICE CUBE album would be great for his fans
A DOPE ABOVE THE LAW ALBUM would be great for their fans
A DOPE YUKMOUTH ALBUM would be great for his fans

if they dont want to work together its not the end of the world
better to release a dope album than nothin?

but were not even gettin that?
at least from cube/wc/ we are!

but think about it if we had
A DOPE ALBUM BY ALL THESE ARTISTS:

YUK
SPICE
E-40
THE GAME
KURUPT
ABOVE THE LAW
ICE CUBE
WC
RAS KASS
CROOKED I
BISHOP LAMONT
MC REN
EASTWOOD
JAY O FELONY
MITCHY SLICK
DJ QUIK
KOKANE
WARREN G
CPO BOSS HOGG

and remember people want hardcore gangsta rap, but their not gettin it!

the west would be on some insane shit, but its not cuz we only have a few spittin heat and releasin that heat!
IMO it has nuthin to do wit the fact that theres no unity, no unity that dont stop you from releasin muzik, it shouldnt!

yukmouth mentioned how the west needs to unite more often, now thats what im talking about. im glad he said that but if he says it then why doesnt he do it then?

but yh westcoast needs to unite more often. i mean if u hav a spice 1 ft. ice cube track which would be hot obv then thats gd cuz they aint rapped b4 with each other and could boost album sales.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 03:27:18 PM by enyce »
Cube

kuruptDPG

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2008, 03:30:41 PM »
^^ true but it is a way to get the west back on top

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2008, 03:36:16 PM »
nah it is and im not tryna to sound like I dont want em to get along but at the end of the day
if we get heat, nothin but heat from those artists and more str8 heat spitters, then this coast will not be railroaded!
I have been studyin this coast for a while the rappers/releases/what cats say etc.. and its the same shit for years!

crooked still doesnt have a fuckin album out! his new mixtape is on some weird shit!
we have to wait for cube/wc to bring heat!
we cant rely on game for muzik, hes a all-round artist, not str8 westcoast!
yuk-releases a album, not on godzilla's level
kurupt-hasnt released heat (album) in a while
wheres above the law?
wheres mc ren?
wheres that raw g-funk kokane?
wheres jay o felony?
bishop is producin is heat but it takes a whole coast, dont need to be united, jus more heat spitters!
its not like this coast aint got em

mixtapes aint shit these days! they arent doin it, that aint enuff!!

look at the eastcoast
they do mixtapes, albums, tours, the whoel fuckin 9!
thats why cats are callin this coast and its rappers "mixtape rappers"

^^ true but it is a way to get the west back on top
Cube

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2008, 05:13:04 PM »
2 many niggaz hatin on each other...thats y... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!