Author Topic: Honest shit, who here is REALLY buyin Raw Footage or LAX (if not both)?  (Read 1195 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Honest shit, who here is REALLY buyin Raw Footage or LAX (if not both)?
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2008, 05:02:31 AM »
my best bet is that i'll get raw footage. i think i'll download LAX when it leaks

Black Gloves

« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2008, 04:27:01 PM »
bump this sexy thread 8)

Black Gloves

« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2008, 04:29:24 PM »
I'll buy "Raw Footage" first day but couldn't care less ablout Game's album, heard one game song you heard them all!! IMO

I'll also be buying Paris' new album!!

Peace

bet you havent heard this from the album u square ass foo

[Verse 2 - The Game]

"Its the black rag assassin, fourty fo' mag blast, and black ski mask throwing shots out a dodge
magnum, gangbang forever put the barrel on the head of the devil, wit homicidal intentions I reign
terror, on any cliq or squad you niggas bitch you fraud, ima tickin time bomb let it finish the
job, lyrical damage on one, two punch, crush you amateurs, box and watch me execute like
Hopkins, my flow piping hot scorchin, proceed with caution murder any mc, ya soul is lost, when
im ridin with them bone thugs, black glocks and chrome slugs, parked on the block with the nose
up, get ready for the face off, Nicholas Cage aint got shit on a nigga wit a fuckin grenade, one
man army, only two things in the world can call me, west pussy and that bomb ass chronic, i never
back down, never back down, never back down, now let the bone thugs back."

No Teflon

« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2008, 05:21:56 PM »
why wouldnt anybody cop an of that?

Are u broke? 13 yeard olds, EX Eminem stans or some shit?

I am copping both, just like i copped all of them CD's..

Sometimes i am amazed how kids in here or ohter boards talk gangsta and all that "Tough Talk: and aint got $15 for  A CD, coz Parents Internet Bill came thru and had to be paind....

Cop Cds' or Go Work in Mc Donalds.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2008, 05:54:41 PM »

I 4 damn sure finna buy BOTH.

What about yall?

I mean real shit no fake shit if you not gonna cop LAX or Raw Footage just say it muthafuckas :laugh:

naw but real talk, are you buyin either one of em?

PS. I know people will come here n fuck up the thread but try to keep it funky
i'm not copping neither. don't fuck wit game like that and right now ice cube think he's from alabama.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

No Teflon

« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2008, 07:31:39 PM »
I'll buy "Raw Footage" first day but couldn't care less ablout Game's album, heard one game song you heard them all!! IMO

I'll also be buying Paris' new album!!

Peace

bet you havent heard this from the album u square ass foo

[Verse 2 - The Game]

"Its the black rag assassin, fourty fo' mag blast, and black ski mask throwing shots out a dodge
magnum, gangbang forever put the barrel on the head of the devil, wit homicidal intentions I reign
terror, on any cliq or squad you niggas bitch you fraud, ima tickin time bomb let it finish the
job, lyrical damage on one, two punch, crush you amateurs, box and watch me execute like
Hopkins, my flow piping hot scorchin, proceed with caution murder any mc, ya soul is lost, when
im ridin with them bone thugs, black glocks and chrome slugs, parked on the block with the nose
up, get ready for the face off, Nicholas Cage aint got shit on a nigga wit a fuckin grenade, one
man army, only two things in the world can call me, west pussy and that bomb ass chronic, i never
back down, never back down, never back down, now let the bone thugs back."

messi u been running with that Bone thugs verse forever, come up with something better,

and why u trip? in BWS forum u dissing Game for namedropping, contradicting yourself much?

Tell me, what is ur name in BWS forum?

Suga Foot

« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2008, 08:50:39 AM »
lol ^
lol if i lived in USA, i certainly would cop both..y'all are spoiled with ya cd prices of 9.99 :P  Canada here, usually at least 12.99 (if lucky)..i'd say our 9.99 (your common price) is about 14.99 and sometimes up to 20-25.99

I don't know if CDs cost more in the east or what, but LAX Deluxe Edition is $11.99 tomorrow at best buy. 

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2008, 09:36:48 AM »
Definitely buying the deluxe version of LAX. Not sure about Raw Footage yet.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2008, 09:55:40 AM »
Fuck buying this shit. Ive downloaded it and it aint worth my money. Ive spent money on Games first album! shit even went driving around for the one with the DVD in it! bought like 3 of them but this shit is not worth my money. I would much rather spend it on gas :)

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2008, 11:51:14 AM »
Pre-ordered two copies of "Raw Footage" three days before the release date. Waiting for them to come in the mail. One for a friend, one for me.