Author Topic: W.C. Announces New Album/Speaks Briefly on The Game/WC Connection Rumors  (Read 1318 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
On Thursday Night July 31st in Hollywood, CA, Lench Mob Records hosted Ice Cube's Raw Footage Album Listening Party at S.I.R. Studios.

Although Ice Cube wasn't able to attend, his homeboys and business partners W.C. & DJ Crazy Toones held down the event for him. The new album is insane! If you haven't heard the album sampler yet, I suggest you go to our news headlines and download it a.s.a.p. It will give you an idea on what you will hear this upcoming August 19th when the album is released.

On to the news though. Myself and DJ Nik Bean caught up with W.C. and asked him a few questions on record and here's what he had to say:

On his new album in the works:

My new album is the “Return of the Barracuda” - a metaphor for hard-core. It’s got way out crazy production that’s hard-core because the game is lacking it.

About The Game being a part of The West Side Connection rumors: 

There’s been a lot of rumors and talk about it. Cut the right check and you might see it. I respect Game and there’s a lot of love from everybody that’s typing it in that wants to see that. Inquiring minds want to know. Type in and let us know what you feel.

Regarding the recent overseas Tour with Ice Cube:

It was big. A lot of fans came out and supported it. It got 5 out of 5 stars over there. We were on the road with cats like Jay-Z, Wu-Tang, and Dead Prez. We smashed everywhere we went. We left holes in the concrete all over the stage. It used to be a stage but now its ashes – that’s all that’s left. We did it big. Do you think I’m bull-shitting? Google it.

Currently there is no release date for Dub's "Return of the Barracuda" album. However, once we obtain more info, we will update you all.

As for the party, I will have some exclusive pics up shortly.

News Article: http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/661/56/
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 03:46:40 AM by Rud »
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Shango

props, interesting interview

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Yeah good news.

kuruptDPG

cheers for that

Elano

"It used to be a stage but now its ashes – that’s all that’s left. We did it big. Do you think I’m bull-shitting? Google it." HAHAHAHAHA!

How the fuck could Cube not go to his own party dawg? I know it woulda still been Crazy wit Toones there. A new WC album should be crazy!

Lunatic

good read and great news! props styles!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
On Thursday Night July 31st in Hollywood, CA, Lench Mob Records hosted Ice Cube's Raw Footage Album Listening Party at S.I.R. Studios.

Although Ice Cube wasn't able to attend, his homeboys and business partners W.C. & DJ Crazy Toones held down the event for him. The new album is insane! If you haven't heard the album sampler yet, I suggest you go to our news headlines and download it a.s.a.p. It will give you an idea on what you will hear this upcoming August 19th when the album is released.

On to the news though. Myself and DJ Nik Bean caught up with W.C. and asked him a few questions on record and here's what he had to say:

My new album is the “Return of the Barracuda” - a metaphor for hard-core. It’s got way out crazy production that’s hard-core because the game is lacking it.

There’s been a lot of rumors and talk about it. Cut the right check and you might see it. I respect Game and there’s a lot of love from everybody that’s typing it in that wants to see that. Inquiring minds want to know. Type in and let us know what you feel.

It was big. A lot of fans came out and supported it. It got 5 out of 5 stars over there. We were on the road with cats like Jay-Z, Wu-Tang, and Dead Prez. We smashed everywhere we went. We left holes in the concrete all over the stage. It used to be a stage but now its ashes – that’s all that’s left. We did it big. Do you think I’m bull-shitting? Google it.

Currently there is no release date for Dub's "Return of the Barracuda" album. However, once we obtain more info, we will update you all.

hopefully it's all west west i hate them fake ass south beats.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

westsiderider323

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Props for the news and looking forward to the pictures.

Also, it seems like WC has changed the name of his new album twice already.  1st I heard Blackface, then Boss, and now Return of the Barracuda.  I like the new one  :)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: W.C. Announces New Album/Speaks Briefly on The Game/WC Connection Rumors
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 08:43:28 AM »
"It used to be a stage but now its ashes – that’s all that’s left. We did it big. Do you think I’m bull-shitting? Google it." HAHAHAHAHA!

How the fuck could Cube not go to his own party dawg? I know it woulda still been Crazy wit Toones there. A new WC album should be crazy!

In all fairness to Cube, they just got back from overseas and were heading out on the road again starting today. It was all good though because it was nice to kick it again with Dub and Toones.

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 10:02:24 AM »

In all fairness to Cube, they just got back from overseas and were heading out on the road again starting today. It was all good though because it was nice to kick it again with Dub and Toones.
Oh aight he just doin his thang. Sounds like a crazy party still.

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 10:10:29 AM »
Cut the right check  8)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 10:20:54 AM »

The way Dub was talking last night, he's looking to go really hard on this one....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 10:55:46 AM »

The way Dub was talking last night, he's looking to go really hard on this one....
hopefully he will. no more generic south beats.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.