Author Topic: This guy must be buried alive  (Read 216 times)

Elano

This guy must be buried alive
« on: August 01, 2008, 10:55:33 AM »

THE suspected killer of 17-year-old Brit Cara Marie Burke filmed himself on his mobile cutting up her body, police said yesterday.

They said her ex-boyfriend’s phone was full of photos and video clips of him “grinning while chopping off her limbs”.

Brazilian Mohammed Dali Carvalho Dos Santos, 20, was arrested in the city of Goiania after Cara was stabbed to death and her body hacked to pieces.

But last night in an amazing phone chat with The Sun he denied the murder and insisted: “I didn’t kill her. I lied when I was arrested.”

Earlier a police source told Brazilian TV news: “He admitted the crime in his police statement and seemed proud of the film and pictures on his phone. It is shocking.

“The photos of the body include the traditional Taliban-style ones where a decapitated head is placed above the body.”

Police say Santos told them he stabbed Cara to death at his home, then sliced up her body with a large butcher’s knife.

Santos is said to have revealed that he killed Cara on Saturday night — then left her body in his bath and gone out to a party. He returned and cut up her body the next day.

The knife was later discovered in a drain in his street.

Cara’s mutilated abdomen was found on Monday inside a blood-soaked suitcase dumped on the outskirts of the city.

It was under a bridge next to a motorway.

She was identified two days later — by a pal in London who watched a report on the horror on a Brazilian TV channel that can be seen in the UK.

The friend recognised Cara from two distinctive tattoos that were on her abdomen.

Police had two theories on the motive to the killing.

They believe Santos probably murdered Cara because she refused to marry him and he wanted a British passport.

But it is also thought he feared she was about to tell his parents of his drug habit.

Santos allegedly told police he put Cara’s torso in a bag and dumped it in the nearby Meia Ponte river.

Then he returned to his apartment, collected her arms, legs and head and drove 60km to throw them in another river.

Police divers were yesterday trying to locate the remains.

But speaking by phone from his cell last night, Santos claimed he was innocent — saying: “I was in my apartment when something happened. She got killed there but I can’t say what happened. It wasn’t me.”

« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 08:48:35 AM by Elano »

Elano

Re: This guy must be buried alive
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 03:28:27 PM »
THE killer who hacked to death British teen Cara Marie Burke last night confessed to The Sun: “I’m a monster.”

Evil Mohammed D’Ali Carvalho dos Santos revealed every horrific detail of how he killed and cut up Cara’s body.

The remains of Londoner Cara, 17, were found in a suitcase next to a motorway in Brazil.

Speaking from his cell in Goiania, Santos, 20, said: “I was crying while I was cutting her up.

“It took three hours. I have nightmares about it every day.”

Santos met Cara when he was living in Hackney, East London.

When his visa ran out after two years, she flew to Brazil with him and moved in.

On Saturday Santos killed Cara during an argument at his flat — then he left her body in his bath and went to a party.

The next day he hacked up her body with a large butcher’s knife.

Santos told The Sun: “There was blood but she was in the shower so it all went down the drain.

“I started getting worried about the body. It was smelling strong.

“I tried to put the body into the suitcase but she wouldn’t fit, so I had to cut her body.

“I know I’m a monster for doing it. I was just so desperate to get that body out.”

The sick killer even filmed himself grinning while chopping up her corpse.

Santos drove to a bridge at 5am and threw Cara’s mutilated abdomen into the river Meia Ponte.

He threw other body parts in a river 60km away.

Divers yesterday hunted for Cara’s arms, legs and head near Bonfinopolis.

Self-pityingly Santos said: “I feel sorry for her family and for myself.

“I’m going to jail for a long time but what’s in my head is much worse.”

Santos told cops that dismembering her corpse was “like cutting beef”.

Cara’s distraught mum Ann Marie Burke, 53, yesterday collapsed in grief in Southfields, South West London, crying: “I want my baby back. She didn’t hurt anyone.”

Brother Michael, 32, demanded the Brazilian authorities send back her remains as quickly as possible.

Cara — whose dad Andy Ruff died in 1997 — was under a two-year Asbo in the UK.

'EclipZe

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 04:42:03 PM »
goddamn psychos on this planet.

Rick James

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 04:44:46 PM »
i thought she looked like that miley cyrus at first. damn some fucked up people doin shit.

D-Stress

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 10:15:42 AM »
 >:( News Like These Make Me Sick And Want Cause Havoc With AK-47 Goin Trigger-Happy On Every Motherfucker Who Looks Wrong At Me.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 12:27:46 PM »
Nice cornrows.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 05:47:29 PM »
Nigga looks far from a killer.

Sad, disgusting shit though. :-\

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 12:18:28 AM »
What? is decapitating and chopping people up the new fad or something?

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 04:12:11 AM »
stop catching feelings Elano.

condolences and shit.

Elano

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 04:48:58 AM »
stop catching feelings Elano.

condolences and shit.

wtf are u talkin about ?