Author Topic: Ludacris - What Them Girls Like feat. Chris Brown (1st single off the new album)  (Read 795 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Don't know what to think of this yet, some funny punchlines as always It's definetly better than that new T.I. single.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/16381548d983ec69/

Lunatic

as far as 1st singles go

No Matter What >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> What Them Girls Like

WOW, really which is better - this or the TI "whatever you like" sadly is a TOSS UP :-X  this is AWFUL; just as bad as that TI

the beat is terrible and the hook is AWFUL :-X

worst luda single ever.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
def. better than 'Whatever U Like' I knew wat to expect with this song tho so it aint that big of a letdown.

Lunatic

def. better than 'Whatever U Like' I knew wat to expect with this song tho so it aint that big of a letdown.
both are down right bad, both are trash..this is worse than i expected..i least hoped for a bangin beat and good hook..beat and hook are a poor attempt at bein catchy, couldn't even do that right..at least TI's hook is good.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
C'mon now Lunatic. This song is clearly better:

Production ---> better
Lyrics ---> better
Flow ---> much better, non of that half singing shit
Hook ---> lil better, at least CB is doing it and not T.I. with his failed attempt to sing
Entertaiment value ---> Luda wins again

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Production ---> better
Lyrics ---> better
Hook ---> lil better, at least CB is doing it and not T.I. with his failed attempt to sing
Same here.

Lunatic

Production ---> better
Lyrics ---> better
for me
production - equally terrible
lyrics - luda
flow - luda
hook - T.I., signing, but not annoying not the same shit being repeated over and over
entertainment value? - o..k..i can see TI's being bumped in cars a lot, not this 1..if that's what u mean..i dont get this category lol..?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
both are down right bad, both are trash..this is worse than i expected..i least hoped for a bangin beat and good hook..beat and hook are a poor attempt at bein catchy, couldn't even do that right..at least TI's hook is good.
TI's hook was horrible, MUCH worse than this. this wasnt as bad, bitches will eat it up also, all I knoe is this and 'Whatever U Like' have no room on my computer.

Production ---> better
Lyrics ---> better
Same here.
^ I agree with this.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Don't know what to think of this yet, some funny punchlines as always It's definetly better than that new T.I. single.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/16381548d983ec69/
LMAO..this nursery rhyme ass nigga?????????? are you serious??????????????? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 04:17:39 PM by classic material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Production ---> better
Lyrics ---> better
for me
lyrics - luda
flow - luda
hook - T.I., signing, but not annoying not the same shit being repeated over and over
entertainment value? - o..k..i can see TI's being bumped in cars a lot, not this 1..if that's what u mean..i dont get this category lol..?

Luda has that abillity to entertain you even if it's a chick song, with his methapors and punchlines.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Production ---> better
Lyrics ---> better
for me
lyrics - luda
flow - luda

Luda has that abillity to entertain you even if it's a chick song, with his methapors and punchlines.
no sir !!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

this is BAD, can't believe some of y'all don't think so. I was man enough to admit TIP's single sucked, y'all man up and admit this is trash - cause it really is.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this is BAD, can't believe some of y'all don't think so. I was man enough to admit TIP's single sucked, y'all man up and admit this is trash - cause it really is.
LOL

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this weak shit can't fuck wit t.i. song.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it aint that bad. People have different tastes. Accept it.