Author Topic: Ludacris - What Them Girls Like feat. Chris Brown (1st single off the new album)  (Read 794 times)

Lunatic

this is BAD, can't believe some of y'all don't think so. I was man enough to admit TIP's single sucked, y'all man up and admit this is trash - cause it really is.
it aint that bad. People have different tastes. Accept it.
whatever I can accept it but lol at anyone thinkin it aint that bad, opinions i guess; worst luda single.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OchoCinco

ican see this turnin into a luna and classic vs everyone thread haha

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
this is BAD, can't believe some of y'all don't think so. I was man enough to admit TIP's single sucked, y'all man up and admit this is trash - cause it really is.
whatever I can accept it but lol at anyone thinkin it aint that bad, opinions i guess; worst luda single.
luda is  str.8 ass cheeks.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

i ain't finna do that, fuck that shit - just stating my unbiased opinion. I said the TI joint was trash and that was the truth - this is trash 2.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
m
cause i'm a beast son.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
the reason I dont think its that bad is cuz I already knew wat to expect, it's bad, almost as bad as TI's, but not as much, all TI is doin on his track is singin n shit, I dont really bump shit like that unless i'm with a female.

Lunatic

the reason I dont think its that bad is cuz I already knew wat to expect, it's bad, almost as bad as TI's, but not as much, all TI is doin on his track is singin n shit, I dont really bump shit like that unless i'm with a female.
lol just cause u knew what 2 expect doesnt make it suck any less nor does it make it cool 2 be as bad as it is. So your saying if the TI single was hyped up weeks in advance and announced (as this one was) instead of coming out of nowhere (like the TI one did) the TI joint would be acceptable cause you'd know what to expect from a song called "whatever you like" prod by jim jonsin?

still woulda been trash and wouldnt make me "accept it" any more than this luda one, cause even i thought this wouldnt be as bad as it is.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the new luda is trash.
lol just cause u knew what 2 expect doesnt make it suck any less nor does it make it cool 2 be as bad as it is. So your saying if the TI single was hyped up weeks in advance and announced (as this one was) instead of coming out of nowhere (like the TI one did) the TI joint would be acceptable cause you'd know what to expect from a song called "whatever you like" prod by jim jonsin?

still woulda been trash and wouldnt make me "accept it" any more than this luda one, cause even i thought this wouldnt be as bad as it is.

shit is trash.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 05:18:08 PM by classic material »

Black Gloves

C'mon now Lunatic. This song is clearly better:

Production ---> better
Lyrics ---> better
Flow ---> much better, non of that half singing shit
Hook ---> lil better, at least CB is doing it and not T.I. with his failed attempt to sing
Entertaiment value ---> Luda wins again

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F

Maybe for you, but if I knoe how bad a track will be its not as bad of a letdown. If I woulda known wat 'Whatever U Like' was gonna be like in advance I wouldnt have been as disappointed by it.

Lunatic

Maybe for you, but if I knoe how bad a track will be its not as bad of a letdown. If I woulda known wat 'Whatever U Like' was gonna be like in advance I wouldnt have been as disappointed by it.
fair enough

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
fuck it.. i like the ti song more. it may be a 100% lollipop knockoff, but this hook hurts my brain

worst luda single yet

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck it.. i like the ti song more. it may be a 100% lollipop knockoff, but this hook hurts my brain

worst luda single yet
LOL

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
NO!!! DO I HEAR SCOTT STORCH?

Who prod. this?

Lunatic

NO!!! DO I HEAR SCOTT STORCH?

Who prod. this?
i think Polow Da Don