Author Topic: Beatz 4 Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 536 times)

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
Beatz 4 Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 16, 2002, 07:27:36 PM »
get at me at ineffable@liftedindividualz.com or

IneffableLIC on aim i am reasonable with the prices and got some tite shit if you interested get at me and i will sne dyou soem samples of my good shit i'm selling and maybe we can work somethign out.

pz

Ineffable
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Beatz 4 Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2002, 08:48:42 PM »
Gimme a Price Range......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2002, 08:54:07 AM »
i don't buy beats cause i don't sell my work, i give it to people to listen to...i'm not signed therefor i'm not worried about making money off my music, you should take that into consideration, fuck the money, just make tight music, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2002, 08:23:15 PM »
you ned money to fund your msuic its that simple i dont make music to sell i make it for myself and to sell so i cna fund doign what i wanna do liek make better music.

you need money you cant sya you dont need money

THA7TH AKA RODZILLA get at me. ineffable@liftedindividualz.com or IneffableLIC on aim and we cna discuss the matters.

and ALERG whenever someone buy sone of my beats there product gets sold in the lifted individualz store through a profit split like we work cuts. so i dont sell my beats for that much i am going to drop the prices on my site ALot SO DONT WORRY. GET AT ME ineffable@liftedindividualz.com or IneffableLIC on aim and we cna work something out.

pz

Ineffable
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2002, 08:28:00 PM »
oh yeah and i also produce by request i will make the beat certain time lengths for no extr acharge.

and i will make a certain type of mood of beat to fit yoru track and add cuts if you want me too (cutz ar ereally dope scratches)

lol

pz

Ineffable

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2002, 09:39:50 PM »
Oh HELL NAWW......HAHAHAHAHAHA......
$250 for a beat? OH FUCC NO.......
Who do u think u are man? Ant Banks or someone?
No one knows U......U aint got no exposure......I dunno how tha fucc yall do it in Utah......But my homies straight laughed at yur shit when I showed yur beat section pricing......

Man, We get beats out here for $100 max........Usually its like $50 or so.......And dat's niggaz from Done Deal Records......Them cats have compilations NationWide......

Ur trippin wit this shit.....Just outta curiosity, has anyone bought any of yur beats?

And another thing......Does yur lil indepedent label U got runnin have any distribution?

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2002, 12:04:54 AM »
aiiyght firstly YES I have sold beats.

and secondly if you took a little walk out side of wcc you would see that there are alot fo producers with shit that doesnt even touch mine sellin for a lot more than that. AND DI I NOT SAY I AM NEGOTIONABLE ABOUTT HE PRICES? shit i will sell nayone of those ebats ont hat page for under $100 no doubt! i jsut havent had time to rethink the prices.

and thirdly YES WE DO HAVE DISTRIBUTION but NO we ar enot claiming to be a record label BECUZ WE ODNT HAVE ALLT HE PROPER DOCUUMENTS were not jsut some interent record label some kids sayin gee i think i will have a record label and sign all my itnerent buddies its something rela but since its something real IT TAKES TIME! .

get at me via e-mail and we can discuss beats  i am really flexible wiht prices  and whats that" i dont evne have a name?" guarantee my name means ALOT mroe than yours does . and thats that . jsut cuz i'm not dj premeir doesnt mean i dont have hookups.

pz

Ineffable

ineffable@liftedindividualz.com

or IneffbaleLIC on aim

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2002, 12:24:06 AM »
fuck the money, just make tight music, peace.

250$ is a joke take it back dogg...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2002, 07:23:47 AM »
aiiyght firstly YES I have sold beats.

and secondly if you took a little walk out side of wcc you would see that there are alot fo producers with shit that doesnt even touch mine sellin for a lot more than that. AND DI I NOT SAY I AM NEGOTIONABLE ABOUTT HE PRICES? shit i will sell nayone of those ebats ont hat page for under $100 no doubt! i jsut havent had time to rethink the prices.

and thirdly YES WE DO HAVE DISTRIBUTION but NO we ar enot claiming to be a record label BECUZ WE ODNT HAVE ALLT HE PROPER DOCUUMENTS were not jsut some interent record label some kids sayin gee i think i will have a record label and sign all my itnerent buddies its something rela but since its something real IT TAKES TIME! .

get at me via e-mail and we can discuss beats  i am really flexible wiht prices  and whats that" i dont evne have a name?" guarantee my name means ALOT mroe than yours does . and thats that . jsut cuz i'm not dj premeir doesnt mean i dont have hookups.

pz

Ineffable

ineffable@liftedindividualz.com

or IneffbaleLIC on aim

Ummmmm, Maybe U should take a fuccin walk outside of WCC and see wat A Person wit NO fuccin Exposure should be doin 2 come up......
My cuzin is startin 2 make beats in his garage now, He made hella money and finally got some sicc ass equipment and he just gave CellSki a beat for $25......WHY? Cuz he has NO EXPOSURE wat so ever......After this he can raise his price by $10 or so cuz he has CellSki and some other independent fools in his Resume......Who U got in yo resume? $100 is like WHOA for a person yur status......
And see ur shit aint even copyrighted......How tha fucc U gonna tell me U big time......
Me and My people's shit is done and our imprint is set to be part of 2drunk records......We just need Distribution......It aint as easy as Utah here, Tha independent competition here is tha most fierce in tha world cuz it's tha capital......

Anywayz Im just tryin 2 give yur ass some advice, U aint gonna get nowhere wit these prices......It aint a fantasy, Wake Up......

COMING IN 2008.

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2002, 12:36:15 PM »
ok i am NOT EXPLAINGING AGAIN i will sell CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP simple as that those prices were done ALONG itme ago and i ahvnet had time to change them

and i D USE REAL EQUIPMENT! ALL HARDWARE!!!!  

and yes LIFTED INDIVIDUALZ DOES HAVE EXPOSURE

if you want an ill beat for cheap get at me ineffbale@liftedindividualz.com or IneffableLIC on aim if nto jsut keep ya face closed.

pz

Ineffable

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2002, 12:38:19 PM »
oh yeha and i have sold like 13 beats now

and thats in my resume i cna giv eyou contacts to all of them.

pz

Ineffbale

dont jduge before ya bitch ass knwos

pz

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2002, 12:41:04 PM »
aiiyght one mroe thing BEATS ARE COPYRIGHTED!!!!!!!!!

secondly you have no idea what its like HIP HOP in utah everysingle one of the cats in lifted individualz (the crew i crew with) could rip your whole crew apart left to rite.

son i used ot lvie in cali and arizona dont tlak to me about bullshit.

i'm not BIG TIME but i got hookups and have exposure cuz i actually take my ass away formt hat ocmptuer screen to go to events. and get a bigger name.

pz

Inewffable

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2002, 02:49:52 PM »
U dunno anything about me, my hookups, lifestyle, my crew or anything about me wat so ever.....So stop tha judging punk.....I only judged U on tha way U be sellin yur beats online.....And U might have exposure in yo own city but U dun have exposure out here or anywhere outside yo state, so why tha fucc would I wanna buy a beat from U for $100 when yur name doesn't mean anything when I put it on our album.....Simple as dat.....

And Now U sayin my label can't touch yur people? hahaha, How tha fucc are U gonna be predicting something like that when U only heard 5 of us? There's 10 more U have no idea about.....Wuteva, why waste time on some suckas online huh? Aint that yo motto? Bitch ass.....
And dun even try 2 call me a computer nerd, lolz.....Yur bitch ass is on here all day makin sites and shit.....I only come on 2 times a day, Once I wake up, Once Im goin 2 Sleep.....And dats mainly 2 Network wit local and SOME outside rappers and producers.....Why judge?

COMING IN 2008.

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2002, 04:51:24 PM »
MONEY! thats why i will slel shit online so i cna further my music and  the product

and i9 do have exposure outside of my state.

neva mind i wouldnt sell a beat to yoru dumbass cuz if ya flow is anything as dumb as ya questions adn jdugements then even over the tightest bat shit would still be straight wack.

ALERG get at me if ya still down wiht doin a track it dont have to be money matters jsut a track or some shit.

pz

Ineffable

ineffable@liftedindividualz.com or IneffableLIC

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2002, 04:53:10 PM »
oh yeha and tha7th  i aint one here all day ever i come on at night only to try to get our site jumping. and half the time i'm nto even here.

pz

ALERG get at me pz