Author Topic: "I Can Give It To Ya" States Balance On New Project Single (MP3 With Big Rich..)  (Read 82 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

Audio - left click to jump to both tracks to download!

Balance - I Can Give It To Ya (Feat. Big Rich & G Stack) (Clean)
Balance - I Can Give It To Ya (Feat. Big Rich & G Stack) (Explicit)

"I Can Give It To Ya" States Balance On New Project Single - August 2, 2008 By : Rud

Last month we dropped a new interview with "The Bay Area Mixtape King" Balance. In the feature he discusses his "Unsigned Legend" mixtape with DJ Nik Bean which was set to drop yesterday, we will let you know as soon as it is available. Balance also mentioned his "Golden State Warriors" compilation which we are back today to discuss

"Golden State Warriors" is set to drop on September 23rd and features the Icon produced single "I Can Give It To Ya" with Big Rich and G-Stack. This project is to fil the gap before his album "The Day Kali Died," produced entirely by Midi Mafia and Tracklordz, is released.

Balance has given us the Clean and Dirty versions to ensure fans and DJs are both covered and we are sure this is going to be receiving countless spins by both!

Balance - I Can Give It To Ya (Feat. Big Rich & G Stack) (Clean)
Balance - I Can Give It To Ya (Feat. Big Rich & G Stack) (Explicit)

Enjoy the music and ensure you drop your feedback on our forums where Balance himself is a member. Remember "Golden State Warriors" drops on September 23rd, 2008

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
Balance is always dropping quality music. Can't wait for "The Day Kali Died". Love that track he did with Chamillionaire and Stats Quo a couples of years back.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Keep it coming, this is dope

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

BALANCE 2K9

• Lil Geezy
thanks yaw!!

heres cover to my new mix cd