Author Topic: The Game - Toy Soldiers _ FULL TRACK  (Read 1049 times)

The_Offence

Re: The Game - Toy Soldiers _ FULL TRACK
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2008, 04:35:01 PM »
typical game track, drop 50 names, shout out new york as mush a possible not to mention the beat and the lyrics don't really go together that well, [the concept of the track don't go good with that beat]

Black Gloves

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2008, 04:43:05 PM »
game is dope but he aint west coast, he can scream "compton" and "rep 4 eazy-e" but he still aint west coast.;)

g-funk heads STANDUP"!!!!!!!!!

you do know when u wrote this u lookin like a clown right?

westcoast is where u frmo..its not about which way u rap u fool

clipse rap like they from NY..but u dont hear anybody say they aint from VA

its you stuck in the 90s muthafuckas that is ignorant like that

Black Gloves

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2008, 04:43:54 PM »
typical game track, drop 50 names, shout out new york as mush a possible not to mention the beat and the lyrics don't really go together that well, [the concept of the track don't go good with that beat]

hes gonna namedrop 500 times more...so now wit that said i know you'll still check out his album and the next tracks he drops...see you in about 3-4 days when he drops a new track homie ;)

i said the same thing..but i didnt say "typical game track"

i jsut said that it was too much for me..ON THIS TRACK :-*

The_Offence

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 06:43:21 PM »
game is dope but he aint west coast, he can scream "compton" and "rep 4 eazy-e" but he still aint west coast.;)

g-funk heads STANDUP"!!!!!!!!!
;D ;D @ G funk heads stand up

welcome to 2008 mr stuck in the past, i bet you think wearing jerry curls is still dope huh ? g Funk  ;D ;D that shit was cool in the early 90's but it's a new era ain't nobody wanna listen to a nigga in 2008 doing g funk even the cats that used to be on that g funk shit ain't doing that no more get with time, thats why the west coast goes no where people still trying to bring back that old death row sound, still stuck in the past, no growth in there music