Author Topic: Souljah boy goes platinum, eat a dick Ice-T  (Read 736 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Souljah boy goes platinum, eat a dick Ice-T
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 08:07:29 PM »
lol at this thread title, call me if souljah boy is still relevant in 20 2 years.

call me too. ;D

D~Nice

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 08:18:24 PM »
I don't see what the big deal is.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2008, 08:30:24 PM »
I don't see what the big deal is.

word, it's not like when he makes money we lose it. i could give a fuck less what he's got, and i know if you could of came up with the dance first and made that song and knew you would be makin millions, YOU'D DO IT! so yeah, fuck 'em...but as for what he's made, i don't care...

That Ese, In S.A., From C.A.

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2008, 08:34:11 PM »

I swear people just dont get it.

ITS NOT HATE

Its the fact that cats like Soulja Boy is ALL WE SEE.

There is no fuckin balance. What about us who dont like Soulja Boys music? What about us who cant stand Lil Wayne?
There is no fucking balance that is why people complaing and people somehow think its hate.

People wouldn't say SHIT if they could see different artist more often playin MTV, BET and get the same promotion.

But all they play is Soulja Boy, Wayne, Soulja Boy and Wayne and all the other 1 hit wonders and all the other trash rappers like TI and shit. 

And i find it funny how it has become "cool" to defend Soulja Boy now and now everybody doin it. Just months ago the same people hated him just like everybody
else but now with the whole Ice T vs Soulja Boy shit came about, people flipped that shit cuz it became cool to defend Soulja Boys money somehow.

Some real mufuckin talk right there.

I can't stand Soulja Bitch but the numbers speak... Thats a lot of fuckin ringtones.

True, the numbers speak but you gotta keep in mind that his main audience are lil ass kids in middle school, same muthafuckas buying Hannah Montana cd's and all that other disney bull-shit.

Lil Kids asking their parents to buy em that cd cuz older mo fo don't even buy cd's like that anymore.

Thats true too. His audience is the little pre-teens. The white suburban mom buying his shit for their kids cuz they can dance to it.

Soulja Boy and the rest of them pop-rappers are like the boybands of the 90's. This shit will pass the same way.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2008, 08:35:45 PM »
Well I hope Somebody tells Soulja Boy....Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2008, 08:58:05 PM »
Yes, he'll be gone and forgotten in a couple of years, and you know it...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2008, 09:26:18 PM »
lol at this thread title, call me if souljah boy is still relevant in 20 years.

And Ice-T is??? U living in the past or u a big dick-rider if u still think he is.....

Ice-T is a legend and paved the way for gangsta rap.  His legacy will always live on.  What is SB's legacy?  The only threads about him on here are about how irrelevant Ice T dissed him.  Ice has WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY outsold souljah boy in their careers.  Not that I give a fuck, but for some reason you think that sales validate relevancy.  It's like saying Wilt Chamberlain sucks because Yao Ming scored 30 points a few times this last season.

Completely fucking retarded. 

herpes

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2008, 10:04:17 PM »

And Ice-T is??? U living in the past or u a big dick-rider if u still think he is.....

I never got into Ice-T's music but he is still relevant.  He may not sell records like he used to but he is regarded as a legend and is on one of televisions most popular shows.  I would call that being relevant.  It's kids like you with no understanding of raps past that are killing the game.

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2008, 10:09:48 PM »

Congrats to the boy... 

-1 for dickriding an underage untalented boy.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2008, 10:12:17 PM »

Congrats to the boy... 
don't forget mike jones went platinum his first time too(where is he these days??? LOL). ice t is a legend and probably has more paper than soulja fag can count. respect ya elders.

theres miles of difference between mike jones and soulja boy

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2008, 10:53:23 PM »
I dont Blame Soljah boy I blame Collipark.. FUCK HIM!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2008, 03:50:36 AM »

the nigga been around since the 80's when you was either drinkin' similac or swimmin' in the sack. and still making big moves wit a bad bitch on his side.

How is he relevant though?  Can you honestly still listen to one of his songs and go "Damn he's right about what's going on in the world, and I feel the exact same way about these issues".

His most recent and probably most relevant work is Gangsta Rap..  If you could sit through that without being disgusted and devolved you trippin...

Elano

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2008, 03:55:42 AM »
How Can You Tell Ice-T To Eat A Dick Because Of A 11-Yrs-Old Faggot-Ass Pop-Rapper?
Get The Fuck Outta Here.

Support Real Music.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2008, 03:57:55 AM »

I never got into Ice-T's music but he is still relevant.  He may not sell records like he used to but he is regarded as a legend and is on one of televisions most popular shows.  I would call that being relevant.  It's kids like you with no understanding of raps past that are killing the game.

rofl, don't kid me....  My 2nd fav rapper is Rakim...  Just cuz u can't put up a good argument don't attack me doggy...  I've been on for  more than 10 years and I've done ALOT of homework...  

I don't give a fuck about his TV shows, this is about MUSIC..  Go listen to 'Gangsta Rap' his last album...  It's plain outdated...  If u feeling the shit he talking about on there u ain't seeing the bigger picture....

Ice-T as an artist is not relevant..  Stop riding for a Vet and be REAL.

J Bananas

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2008, 04:00:26 AM »

the nigga been around since the 80's when you was either drinkin' similac or swimmin' in the sack. and still making big moves wit a bad bitch on his side.

How is he relevant though?  Can you honestly still listen to one of his songs and go "Damn he's right about what's going on in the world, and I feel the exact same way about these issues".

His most recent and probably most relevant work is Gangsta Rap..  If you could sit through that without being disgusted and devolved you trippin...

most of ice's social observations are still relevant today as America still struggles with a lot of the same bullshit it did in the 90's..i can listen to a lot of ice t's old songs and feel them today, you should give his albums a try (i know you haven't really)..the question is..do you listen souljah boy and go "Damn he's right about what's going on in the world, and I feel the exact same way about these issues"? ? ? the fact that ice t's new album sucks isn't really relevant when you take into consideration dick sucker boy started rapping in 2007, for poppy dance tracks that could easily be accompanied by Britney spears or madonna. if you really are happier about his contribution to the rap game than ice t, so be it..but you def get your pass revoked in front of hip hop fans (which this board is primarily based on)..maybe you could go leak new songs to the soulja boy forum or myemohaistyles forum, and leave here?