Author Topic: So Saddam's terrrorists Anthrax turned out to be US military scientist-tell Emin  (Read 228 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I know this came out a long time ago but the local paper finally reported it today.

It turns out it was a military scientist, supposedly he was trying to come up with an anthrax vaccine in a laboratory or something but whatever it was it has government cover-up conspiracy written all over it.

Could it be that this was some covert false flag operation exacted by the US government after Sept. 11th to link Sadaam to the terrorist attacks.  Then years after Saddam is toppled the truth comes out and now the same US government is saying it was a US military scientist.

Remember Eminem's track he came out with in 2002

"Fuckin anthrax wrapped in saran wrap rappin/
All this terror America demands action/
Askin you to join the army or what you'll do for the navy..."

Funny now that it was the US Army that was involved, and people had more to fear from a military scientist than Saddaam.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No one linked those attacks with Sadaam.

smegma

I know this came out a long time ago but the local paper finally reported it today.

It turns out it was a military scientist, supposedly he was trying to come up with an anthrax vaccine in a laboratory or something but whatever it was it has government cover-up conspiracy written all over it.

Re-check your source. The man committed after he was officially seen as a suspect. He might have done it, but it can't be said for sure (yet). Now I'd say it's a very good chance he was responsible though.

Funny now that it was the US Army that was involved, and people had more to fear from a military scientist than Saddaam.

How come you draw conclusions so fast? You seem to be a very gullible person. Maybe that is why you became an irrational Muslim.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Ah don't you hate it when these people suicide just at the moment where they are going to spill the beans.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Ah don't you hate it when these people suicide just at the moment where they are going to spill the beans.

This whole thing has conspiracy written all over it man... can you link me to any good info/video/article about it?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

tempo2

^^ similar thing happened here in england with the dr kelly incident. the whole things shrouded in mystery and corruption. you hear that story in the states?

dexter

^^ similar thing happened here in england with the dr kelly incident. the whole things shrouded in mystery and corruption. you hear that story in the states?
lol