Author Topic: Why?  (Read 457 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why?
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 07:43:55 AM »
Hey Dre-Bitch, how is you giving emphasize to using sarcasm by asking that retarded question anything more than copping out? You're still a hypocrite.

First that nigga is proud cause he thought he shut criticizing niggas down with this inane ass rhetorical question, then he turns around and does the same shit on a different day. As soon as he gets exposed he shifts the discussion onto something else, like a female.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 07:48:14 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2008, 09:24:21 AM »
Hey Dre-Bitch, how is you giving emphasize to using sarcasm by asking that retarded question anything more than copping out? You're still a hypocrite.

First that nigga is proud cause he thought he shut criticizing niggas down with this inane ass rhetorical question, then he turns around and does the same shit on a different day. As soon as he gets exposed he shifts the discussion onto something else, like a female.

oh yeah i really got exposed  :laugh:
the fact that you're even criticising me on the point of consistency is a joke  ;)
don't you see that you shot yourself in the foot by making assumptions? 
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 09:26:33 AM by Dre-Day »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 09:32:25 AM »

the fact that you're even criticising me on the point of consistency is a joke  ;)

What exactly do I assume? I just state what happened. Reality owns.
No, it's not a sin

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 09:34:49 AM »

i assume that you're not stupid enough to figure that out yourself  ;)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2008, 09:39:24 AM »

I assume that you divert attention to something else you can't even name cause you're stuck in a hole you dug yourself. If anything, I assume that you were sincere with that sideline comment and also sincere with dissing Psycho Hustla. Now if you were to tell me that you're a joke poster, and that my assumption therefore is wrong, that's fine, but you'd still be stuck as Psycho Hustla could be one as well.
No, it's not a sin

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 09:41:17 AM »

I assume that you divert attention to something else you can't even name cause you're stuck in a hole you dug yourself. If anything, I assume that you were sincere with that sideline comment and also sincere with dissing Psycho Hustla. Now if you were to tell me that you're a joke poster, and that my assumption therefore is wrong, that's fine, but you'd still be stuck as Psycho Hustla could be one as well.

here's a tip, when you're going to criticise me on the point of consistency, you should start doing some research first, kid  ;)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2008, 09:49:33 AM »

here's a tip, when you're going to criticise me on the point of consistency, you should start doing some research first, kid  ;)

Why would I research your character? I don't give a shit. You might have made a lot of other mistakes before, so what? Doesn't make this one less of one. That's like an ex-KKK member who is getting criticized for being racist arguing like "Hey Nigger, before you criticize me for this, you should do some research first, as I used to be in the KKK."
No, it's not a sin

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2008, 12:47:21 AM »

Why would I research your character? I don't give a shit. You might have made a lot of other mistakes before, so what? Doesn't make this one less of one. That's like an ex-KKK member who is getting criticized for being racist arguing like "Hey Nigger, before you criticize me for this, you should do some research first, as I used to be in the KKK."

the choice is up to you; but calling me a hypocrite at the same time, is like trying to build sandcastles in the sea

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2008, 10:37:33 AM »
PsychoHustla > Crack Cocaine > Dre-Day

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2008, 12:20:18 PM »
im better than you