Author Topic: Sun Valley teen killed- 2nd Polytechnic High football player shot in 2 months.  (Read 2969 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

this is for the naive or maybe just too dumb niggas out there that scared of the truth.
now this clown claims that in general mexicans arent racist. hmmmmmmmmmmm eye find that very interesting........

can anybody tell me who this is :

next:
telemundo, novelas........... and eye will break shit down how everything goes if you clowns still want to be on that bullshit el borracho

maybe you need to put the drinks down
next: and basically the list goes on
now this is only thing eye am not sure about or looked up enough to say for certain but the above things are. eye heard down in mexico they be departing niggas who are dark ass fuck to guatemala or honduras basically back down south. because you know THERE ARE NO BLACKS IN MEXICO ( LOOK at the picture on the bottom) only whites with BLUE YES AND BLOND HAIRS AND PERECT MIXES OF INDIAN AND SPANIARD. now if this is true and like eye said eye havent researched enough to say it is............then isnt it ironic that mexico deporting ppl.

ya niggas need to stop all the bullshit and be on some real shit. thats like me saying dominicans arent racist....... and EYE KNOW THATS HOW IT IS.........

cmon man, why are you so determined to for me to admit that we hate you?  all depends on who you talk to! you cannot generalize a whole race like this cuz of the few mexicans you have met, especially ones on the internet....WE DONT ALL FEEL THIS WAY FOOL!....and the example you gave is the equivilant to black face that whites did almost a century ago and racist disney cartoons from the 40's you can find on youtube....you really gonna hold sum old shit like that against us? are there sum racist mexicans? of course! the same could be said about any race........man, fuck it, you gonna think how you want, i cant sway your opinion so why try....but you come off paranoid as fuck homie, f'real not everyone hates you bro, at least not untill they speak to you anyway
eye am just sayin if we talkin and choppin it up lets chop it up............... like eye said thats like me deny thats dominicans are racist. the whole culture is racist just as well as the whole latin america...........and being that eye dont have the same color as ricky martin but more like big papi eye know so trust

ok, well at least you making a few valid points now that i do have an understanding of.....look, i know that racism exists in latino culture, we hate sum of our own, this is true, & it exists in african maerican communities too, but im just saying that while it does exist and always will, the extent of it isnt nearly as deep as you say it is, not in our country at least....

dont every culture have racism in it? i mean shit everybody thinks their better than the other.
but in latin america they be on some other bullshit............. eye know how it is in the D.R. eye got a friend who is Black and is from Columbia and he told me how they be on bullshit. see what ppl dont understand is that all of latin america got brainwashed the fuck up by these crackers from spain. true story to the point that you got niggas that look just like me but they can be from Panama denying that they are Black or African............you got Blacks all through out latin american spendin the cake on skin lightener cream and trying to straighten they hair. shit when you Black and you grow up in latin america and all you see is white muthafuckers on tv and white bitches on tv...............you started getting fucked in the head. you start wanting to be them ppl on tv. Tell me why till this day the only time eye see dark hispanics on telemundo is when they fighting or acting the fuck up on some spanish version jerry spring shit............ or oh yeah you can find that on the national sport soccer team. A LOT OF NEGROS ON THERE true story........ like me eye odnt misss with that interracial dating bullshit...........eye aint tryin to have some spanish bitch bring me to her pad and her parents looking at her like they brought some 6 headed monster home NOPE cant do it. eye got to much respect...........and its a known fact that them white / lighter spanish  forbid they daughters to talk or have relationship with Black spanish men.............. but then again thats not true right el borracho!???! right but then again eye wonder how your family would react if your hermana or prima brought some mayete to the doorsteps..............like lonn3y eye know how the older generations Korean hate Blacks. yea there is racism every where but it just seems that us niggas get the worst...............and eye aint complaining , or tryin to be a victim but eye will let niggas know whats up when we building
the telemundo shit is true, but the same could be said about any media outlet on this side of the globe, shit, at least blacks get cast on american TV! we get no luv....and as far as latino women dating black men, i cant front, that shit is taboo and deffinately not allowed by old fashioned, traditional thinking mexican parents. but again, that could be said about whites, asians, armenians, etc. they all hate when their women date outside their race, and i dont know that if a white girl brought home a 'wet back' that it would be any better than her bringing home a 'n****r'.....and that stuff you said about latin american countries and the racism that exists there, im not denying, your actually pretty well informed, im jsut saying that once we're in this country, it stops at the parents, our generation doesnt carry nearly as much of the traditional 'hate', instead we devolpe our own  'american' way of hating, haha.....
indeed that eye am..........well informed.......... just like my nigga ras kass said.
"you forgot to flush the toilet, I know my shit" - ras kass .
eye think at first you thought eye was some dumb mayete that didnt know shit........ nunca that. the best is when ppl speak spanish and they would be saying some disrespectful......... like eye dont understand and then when eye say something to them in spanish........they looked all shocked......... but nah eye appreciate you choppin it up like that and buidling like hammer and nail.............

and you right about shit stoppin at our generation but eye am still going to keep my mentality until shit changes...... passing it on down to my seeds......

Nat Turner-reincarnated

i think some mexicans must've stole jobs 83' hyundai ,cuz he sure has alot of hate towards them
lol eye got a honda civic hatchback holmes

Sparegeez

Here Job let me help you out.

I think you're a nigger. Use that as an argument for your book on how Mexicans own your people

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

I think you're a nigger. Use that as an argument for your book on how Mexicans own your people

hope your ass gets knotted up when you get into shit in the LB

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Skindiana bon3z

really, are u guys serious? that parts not ghetto at all.. its not like you cant walk down the street at night without getting robbed, hit up or whatever the Pizza man delivers after 8pm lol...

i have a relative that lives out there.. it is hot as fuck, theres a mervyns, chucky e cheese and bank of america there, anchor blue on the corner of laurel canyon and roscoe ... and there's the Auto Junk Yards which are bomb for finding shit normally they'd charge you up the ass at the dealership for

me and my friend ate at some chinese place right around there after smokin' a blunt and I was laughin' n shit with my friend cuz I was high and I saw some ese walkin' in and just took a glance and he walks up to me pissed off like, "wtf u laughin' at homie...u gotta problem?" ....so i just told him like "nah wtf man im faded".....and he walks away....and when we left he was waitin in the parking lot in his car with someone....and drove by us....I was trippin' out....cuz I was faded, I thought I was bout to be in a drive by shooting....but that fool just stuck his head out the window and started cussin' us out....I swear, I hate ghetto areas...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

and ppl like to complain that eye never have anything to contribute to topics. this fat burrito never has said anything intelligent........
my topics and comments stimulate minds

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
JOB u on the east coast right?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

JOB u on the east coast right?
indeed that eye am

J Bananas

Eye like the white valley kids in here big upping the SFV like they're part of the ghetto areas.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
^i thought the same shit before i moved out here to find they got the same fucked up lil pockets/areas out here just like every place else

J Bananas

^i thought the same shit before i moved out here to find they got the same fucked up lil pockets/areas out here just like every place else

no you're right, pretty much every metropolitan area in the US is like that.  :(