Author Topic: Sun Valley teen killed- 2nd Polytechnic High football player shot in 2 months.  (Read 2957 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
really, are u guys serious? that parts not ghetto at all.. its not like you cant walk down the street at night without getting robbed, hit up or whatever the Pizza man delivers after 8pm lol...

i have a relative that lives out there.. it is hot as fuck, theres a mervyns, chucky e cheese and bank of america there, anchor blue on the corner of laurel canyon and roscoe ... and there's the Auto Junk Yards which are bomb for finding shit normally they'd charge you up the ass at the dealership for

that part of laurel canyon and roscoe is deceptively dangerous because thats near the borderline of sun valley/arleta - pacoima... those areas don't get along at all.

Vineland runs Poly High but Pacoima gangsters that live near the borderline go there too.

I live about a mile from that area. 
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 01:59:19 PM by Styles1 »
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
really, are u guys serious? that parts not ghetto at all.. its not like you cant walk down the street at night without getting robbed, hit up or whatever the Pizza man delivers after 8pm lol...

i have a relative that lives out there.. it is hot as fuck, theres a mervyns, chucky e cheese and bank of america there, anchor blue on the corner of laurel canyon and roscoe ... and there's the Auto Junk Yards which are bomb for finding shit normally they'd charge you up the ass at the dealership for

that part of laurel canyon and roscoe is deceptively dangerous because thats near the borderline of sun valley/arleta - pacoima... those areas don't get a long at all.

Vineland runs Poly High but Pacoima gangsters that live near the borderline go there too.

lol  their called vineland boys? i thought they were called violent boys the whole time.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL@morons who think it's all dandy in the valley.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
^^

i kinda know the valley... from the panorama HALL to cruising down laurel canyon/sepulveda back in '03. i know you guys are proud of where you stay at, but check out imperial and san pedro blvd go there any day of the week at night and go back to the valley and tell me if any places down there look like that. so hah my ghetto is filled with poorer people, more crackheads and gangsters than yours  ::)

na but all bull shit aside i know the valley, i know some people from blythe street, boned a couple of girls that live in the projects, and 2 of my friends stay on willis where they kick it outside. but i find its a different culture , society's more laid back out there then in L.A. nobody hardly mad dogs out there.. its more chill and one thing that i notice there's 0 black people lol well you might see about 2 or 3.

i did have a gun pulled out on me =/ out there in pacoima by some cholos at the park when i was tryin to rap to there hoodrats in my ride.. thats the sickest i've ever been player hated on lol... sadly, it isnt the first time ive had that done to me growing up in l.a.. damn gangsterZ!!

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
prob them violent boyz
you mean vineland boys, as in the street vineland that runs through sun valley into north hollywoood....and no, it wasnt them, it was a dude from pacoima van nuys (the street, not city) that kiled him.....i grew up in sun valley, my dad still lives off roscoe & coldwater/sheldon....my sister went to poly (i went to nhhs), so im obviously very familiar with this side of the valley...its been like this out here since forever, back in my tagging/party crew days i got blasted at all the time, damn near killed....one time me and the homie were passing out flyers at a party right by holy rosery church when we got hit up crazy, guns drawn and everything....luckly they didnt trip and left when we claimed we were a party crew (had i claimed my tagging crew it mighta been different, we were what they called 'tag-bangers', tho we didnt have any beef wit this particular neighborhood, u can call it ranking out if you want, fug it, i was 16)...turns out two heads i didnt really know (pelet & slick, rip) but had mutual friends wit got blasted a block away an hour later..... i grew up wit dudes who got into vineland, but i never associated wit them tho'...sun valley is one of the worse parts of the valley, along wit pacoima like styles said, its in such close proxcimity to so many other neighborhoods that are waring right now....my homie shorty (rip) got killed right down the street from there off of strathern and lankershim, he was from radford street, i can go on & on wit stories like this from back when i was in the streets more but i aint proud of incidents like this......is it like compton out here? nope....but it still gets crazy
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 01:04:27 PM by CHUCK KNOXXX »
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ lol.. party crew days, the hispanics in the thread are prolly the only people that can relate to that. it's asking for trouble going to those parties they hardly ever have a full night of partying its always 90% raided from the nieghbors calling the cops, or some drunk ass gangsters getting mad cuz its there hood and they didnt recieve an invitation and when they try to come inside the home owner tells them no and an argument ensues bull shit like that.

aint it kinda funny the party crew names now that your a lil older and how hard they rep there set. "roc a fella ladies" some common shit like ladies of desire, concieted dimes lol and only like 1 or 2 of them are actually cute

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ lol.. party crew days, the hispanics in the thread are prolly the only people that can relate to that. it's asking for trouble going to those parties they hardly ever have a full night of partying its always 90% raided from the nieghbors calling the cops, or some drunk ass gangsters getting mad cuz its there hood and they didnt recieve an invitation and when they try to come inside the home owner tells them no and an argument ensues bull shit like that.

aint it kinda funny the party crew names now that your a lil older and how hard they rep there set. "roc a fella ladies" some common shit like ladies of desire, concieted dimes lol and only like 1 or 2 of them are actually cute
this was back in the mid -late 90's for me, so most crews had three initial type names, just like a tagging crew....i started off writing but got into partying more cuz, well, there were more ho's in it......alot of cats i used to write and party wit ended up banging full on, it was either you grew outta the scene or it progressed into straight up gangsta shit....

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ oh i know whasup, i grew up really fast dont tell me that you used to be a rebel or groover LMAOO

do you ever notice the similarties in todays hip hop music and house/hard house music ?? how the synths n shit, and those older techniques and sounds are currently in todays rap music production.. i trip off that. or even in freestyle your latino you know whasup bro

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
come to the bay, shootings and robberies happen all damn day, you hear of atleast 2-3 murders daily.  kinda makes me wanna live around white people.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

that part of laurel canyon and roscoe is deceptively dangerous because thats near the borderline of sun valley/arleta - pacoima... those areas don't get a long at all.

lol  their called vineland boys? i thought they were called violent boys the whole time.

you weren't too far off. thats a knickname for the gang because of their violent ways. their enemies call them vegetables. i went to school with the original dudes. before they were a gang, they used to be a street football team. l 

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ oh i know whasup, i grew up really fast dont tell me that you used to be a rebel or groover LMAOO

do you ever notice the similarties in todays hip hop music and house/hard house music ?? how the synths n shit, and those older techniques and sounds are currently in todays rap music production.. i trip off that. or even in freestyle your latino you know whasup bro
hahaha, rebels & groovers LOL! good shit homie, thats sum throwback shit +1.....and yeah, i know what you mean about current rap production sounding like techno & house, hell you even have cats like pitbull and wiz khalifia straight up sampling these songs.....and all reggaton owes a great deal to old school freestyle, they straight up stole the drum patterns and bass lines!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

you weren't too far off. thats a knickname for the gang because of their violent ways. their enemies call them vegetables. i went to school with the original dudes. before they were a gang, they used to be a street football team. l 

yea my dad grew up in sunvalley n he told me it was pretty ghetto, lol my uncle was in 18th street, he told me back in the day there werent any asian gangs so u either joined the eses or  the brothas.

i thought it was called violent boys cuz some foo i  used to smoke wit at lunch always  pronounced it violent boys so did all the other eses at school

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

good to see some people actually know whatsup...

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
shit i ain't been living out here not that long and i knowmost parts of sun valley are hood, was thinking of moving on the boarder of sun valley and burbank near hollywood way to this place that had mad cheap rent but some white kid got it before me, he seen me coming to see the place and put down a down payment fast lol
i live on hollywood way in a duplex 1 bedroom....once you pass the airport its all good, but my homie lives right off the 5 in joker town by the u-haul.....straight up hood, they be raiding houses over there like crazy, especially after that cop got killed at the ramada inn by the 5 fwy

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yea my dad grew up in sunvalley n he told me it was pretty ghetto, lol my uncle was in 18th street, he told me back in the day there werent any asian gangs so u either joined the eses or  the brothas.

i thought it was called violent boys cuz some foo i  used to smoke wit at lunch always  pronounced it violent boys so did all the other eses at school

way back before Vineland was around, it used to be either 18th St. or gang that is now long gone called Sol 13. you had to be down with one or the other. 18th St. had more members and outlasted them.

I remember during my 12th grade year at Poly, I was at the bus stop across the street and watched two asian gangs go at it at the car wash area. it was a straight up fist fight with brass knuckles and all. I don't recall who the gangs were but the asian ones that I remember at the time were Flipside, BNG and the Asian Boys.

Very entertaining fight....