Author Topic: Sun Valley teen killed- 2nd Polytechnic High football player shot in 2 months.  (Read 2967 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
shit i ain't been living out here not that long and i knowmost parts of sun valley are hood, was thinking of moving on the boarder of sun valley and burbank near hollywood way to this place that had mad cheap rent but some white kid got it before me, he seen me coming to see the place and put down a down payment fast lol
i live on hollywood way in a duplex 1 bedroom....once you pass the airport its all good, but my homie lives right off the 5 in joker town by the u-haul.....straight up hood, they be raiding houses over there like crazy, especially after that cop got killed at the ramada inn by the 5 fwy

jokers town is nuts....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
really, are u guys serious? that parts not ghetto at all.. its not like you cant walk down the street at night without getting robbed, hit up or whatever the Pizza man delivers after 8pm lol...

i have a relative that lives out there.. it is hot as fuck, theres a mervyns, chucky e cheese and bank of america there, anchor blue on the corner of laurel canyon and roscoe ... and there's the Auto Junk Yards which are bomb for finding shit normally they'd charge you up the ass at the dealership for

that part of laurel canyon and roscoe is deceptively dangerous because thats near the borderline of sun valley/arleta - pacoima... those areas don't get a long at all.

Vineland runs Poly High but Pacoima gangsters that live near the borderline go there too.

I live about a mile from that area. 

lol  their called vineland boys? i thought they were called violent boys the whole time.

you weren't too far off. thats a knickname for the gang because of their violent ways. their enemies call them vegetables. i went to school with the original dudes. before they were a gang, they used to be a street football team. l 

yea my dad grew up in sunvalley n he told me it was pretty ghetto, lol my uncle was in 18th street, he told me back in the day there werent any asian gangs so u either joined the eses or  the brothas.

i thought it was called violent boys cuz some foo i  used to smoke wit at lunch always  pronounced it violent boys so did all the other eses at school

way back before Vineland was around, it used to be either 18th St. or gang that is now long gone called Sol 13. you had to be down with one or the other. 18th St. had more members and outlasted them.

I remember during my 12th grade year at Poly, I was at the bus stop across the street and watched two asian gangs go at it at the car wash area. it was a straight up fist fight with brass knuckles and all. I don't recall who the gangs were but the asian ones that I remember at the time were Flipside, BNG and the Asian Boys.

Very entertaining fight....    
living right by panaoram city and going to st. geneves church, i grew up wit a lot of philipinos, i know cats from flipside, santanas & jeffrox (i guess thats how its spelled) i acutally seen my homie get jumped into santanas, they wanted to jump me in too, but i was like fuck that, im mexican!
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
shit i ain't been living out here not that long and i knowmost parts of sun valley are hood, was thinking of moving on the boarder of sun valley and burbank near hollywood way to this place that had mad cheap rent but some white kid got it before me, he seen me coming to see the place and put down a down payment fast lol
i live on hollywood way in a duplex 1 bedroom....once you pass the airport its all good, but my homie lives right off the 5 in joker town by the u-haul.....straight up hood, they be raiding houses over there like crazy, especially after that cop got killed at the ramada inn by the 5 fwy

jokers town is nuts....
yup....they hit me up crazy one time when i was chilling in my car wiating for my homie to get home.....ever been to that park right next to the freeway with the virgin mart painted on the wall.....now thats gangsta....not the place you wanna be at if you aint from around there
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
really, are u guys serious? that parts not ghetto at all.. its not like you cant walk down the street at night without getting robbed, hit up or whatever the Pizza man delivers after 8pm lol...

i have a relative that lives out there.. it is hot as fuck, theres a mervyns, chucky e cheese and bank of america there, anchor blue on the corner of laurel canyon and roscoe ... and there's the Auto Junk Yards which are bomb for finding shit normally they'd charge you up the ass at the dealership for

that part of laurel canyon and roscoe is deceptively dangerous because thats near the borderline of sun valley/arleta - pacoima... those areas don't get a long at all.

Vineland runs Poly High but Pacoima gangsters that live near the borderline go there too.

I live about a mile from that area. 

lol  their called vineland boys? i thought they were called violent boys the whole time.

you weren't too far off. thats a knickname for the gang because of their violent ways. their enemies call them vegetables. i went to school with the original dudes. before they were a gang, they used to be a street football team. l 

yea my dad grew up in sunvalley n he told me it was pretty ghetto, lol my uncle was in 18th street, he told me back in the day there werent any asian gangs so u either joined the eses or  the brothas.

i thought it was called violent boys cuz some foo i  used to smoke wit at lunch always  pronounced it violent boys so did all the other eses at school

way back before Vineland was around, it used to be either 18th St. or gang that is now long gone called Sol 13. you had to be down with one or the other. 18th St. had more members and outlasted them.

I remember during my 12th grade year at Poly, I was at the bus stop across the street and watched two asian gangs go at it at the car wash area. it was a straight up fist fight with brass knuckles and all. I don't recall who the gangs were but the asian ones that I remember at the time were Flipside, BNG and the Asian Boys.

Very entertaining fight....    

yea asian gangs died out after my sophmore year, im sure van nuys asian boys r still around, they cant scrap for shit though but their trigger happy. im sure their gettin desprate though when i as at cleveland there was som foo from ab n after he got comfterable wit me he told me he got forced jumped in. which i thought so too cuz he wasnt to sharp, he got his ass beat in fights left to right but nobody would hop his ass juz because of his hood.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MediumL

maybe if america banned guns they wouldnt have so many murders smh
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Sikotic™

By the airport? That place is legit. No Burbank bloods out there.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
maybe if america banned guns they wouldnt have so many murders smh

if the government was corrupt than how can we stand against them, even though the government has tanks, bombs, they can beat the will of the people but without guns itll be juz even tha tmuch harder. every human being has a riht to own a weapon to protect himself.

Sikotic™

I'm surprised there's so many of my valley gangstas up in here. let's all meet up and tag the 170 together.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
no no lets all meet up and stand outside the mall and look cool and act like were selling drugs

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

jokers town is nuts....
yup....they hit me up crazy one time when i was chilling in my car wiating for my homie to get home.....ever been to that park right next to the freeway with the virgin mart painted on the wall.....now thats gangsta....not the place you wanna be at if you aint from around there

I remember that spot when it was all a waste area with dirt and weeds. Those alleys aren't the place to be.

You used to live near St. Geneveves? I briefly lived in the terror-zone of Blythe St. & Willis. I was glad as hell when we moved from there.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm surprised there's so many of my valley gangstas up in here. let's all meet up and tag the 170 together.

sounds like a plan.... I'll even revive that old "Chaka" tag moniker that filled up the Valley & Los Angeles many moons ago....

818chong

• Lil Geezy
sun valley IS ghetto u scubs.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

eye dont know why niggas on the west coast just dont put all the beefing between them selves aside. because they aint the majority out there............. they need to click up and start bringing it to these mexicans. eye am getting sick and tired of hearing of niggas getting blasted by some eses out there

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
eye dont know why niggas on the west coast just dont put all the beefing between them selves aside. because they aint the majority out there............. they need to click up and start bringing it to these mexicans. eye am getting sick and tired of hearing of niggas getting blasted by some eses out there

it is like that, but the brothas arnt as clicked up like the ese like the MM, shits been like this for years, eveyr once  in a while they make news reports about race riots which happen every day and say that shit leaks out to the streets. also the brothas is mad out numbered.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

it is like that, but the brothas arnt as clicked up like the ese like the MM, shits been like this for years, eveyr once  in a while they make news reports about race riots which happen every day and say that shit leaks out to the streets. also the brothas is mad out numbered.
thats what eye am saying............. if niggas start clickin up they would be a force to reckon with. because them mexicans beef with each other too but the only difference between them and us is that.........they can afford to and we cant. word is is that it aint like that in northern california supposedly. when eye heard that eye was like OH REALLY........so eye started doing research and it seems that the Blacks pop out numbers the mexicans. See niggas is too nice we got the numbers up north but we cool and livable with BUT WHEN these mexicans get numbers all of sudden its nigger this and nigger that or mayete this and mayete that................they are a problem