Author Topic: Sun Valley teen killed- 2nd Polytechnic High football player shot in 2 months.  (Read 2921 times)

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
eye dont know why niggas on the west coast just dont put all the beefing between them selves aside. because they aint the majority out there............. they need to click up and start bringing it to these mexicans. eye am getting sick and tired of hearing of niggas getting blasted by some eses out there

it is like that, but the brothas arnt as clicked up like the ese like the MM, shits been like this for years, eveyr once  in a while they make news reports about race riots which happen every day and say that shit leaks out to the streets. also the brothas is mad out numbered.
thats what eye am saying............. if niggas start clickin up they would be a force to reckon with. because them mexicans beef with each other too but the only difference between them and us is that.........they can afford to and we cant. word is is that it aint like that in northern california supposedly. when eye heard that eye was like OH REALLY........so eye started doing research and it seems that the Blacks pop out numbers the mexicans. See niggas is too nice we got the numbers up north but we cool and livable with BUT WHEN these mexicans get numbers all of sudden its nigger this and nigger that or mayete this and mayete that................they are a problem
i hate the racial beef that goes on out here, its fucking disgusting....it started in the prisons and moved into the streets....its mostly over drug money and territory, at least thats what it started over.....now with that being said, its funny how you would perfer your people unite against another minority rather than the oppressor...how many killings of black men do you think mexican gangsters acount for yearly in LA? you think it goes into the double digits? you think that way cuz thats what the media wants u to think u fool.....i bet you the police account for more black murders than mexicans ever could (sean bell?)....the beef is a street thing, gang thing very much for the most part, it rarely spreads to inoccent by standers, no more so than your stray bullet here and there, which black gangstas are just as guilty of, and it aint nearly as common as you think....for a dude who acts like he on sum revolutionary ish, you think like a sheep........"lets rise up against this messicans and take over these streets! that way we may still be broke and in the ghetto, but we'll be the king of the ghetto! will be the number one minority group!"...thats fuckin genius!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 08:30:54 PM by CHUCK KNOXXX »
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you know what? i just got the joke! my bad, sumtimes i take these threads to seriously....

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
lol job... blacks jack each other in county (jail) lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

i hear blacks, whites, hispanics do each other wrong quite alot in county or the pen. i know the koreans look out for each other because their not too many of them

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
not surenos

mexican mafia runs shit in there leave it to job lol to turn this discussion into a racial war haha

Nat Turner-reincarnated

eye dont know why niggas on the west coast just dont put all the beefing between them selves aside. because they aint the majority out there............. they need to click up and start bringing it to these mexicans. eye am getting sick and tired of hearing of niggas getting blasted by some eses out there

it is like that, but the brothas arnt as clicked up like the ese like the MM, shits been like this for years, eveyr once  in a while they make news reports about race riots which happen every day and say that shit leaks out to the streets. also the brothas is mad out numbered.
thats what eye am saying............. if niggas start clickin up they would be a force to reckon with. because them mexicans beef with each other too but the only difference between them and us is that.........they can afford to and we cant. word is is that it aint like that in northern california supposedly. when eye heard that eye was like OH REALLY........so eye started doing research and it seems that the Blacks pop out numbers the mexicans. See niggas is too nice we got the numbers up north but we cool and livable with BUT WHEN these mexicans get numbers all of sudden its nigger this and nigger that or mayete this and mayete that................they are a problem
i hate the racial beef that goes on out here, its fucking disgusting....it started in the prisons and moved into the streets....its mostly over drug money and territory, at least thats what it started over.....now with that being said, its funny how you would perfer your people unite against another minority rather than the oppressor...how many killings of black men do you think mexican gangsters acount for yearly in LA? you think it goes into the double digits? you think that way cuz thats what the media wants u to think u fool.....i bet you the police account for more black murders than mexicans ever could (sean bell?)....the beef is a street thing, gang thing very much for the most part, it rarely spreads to inoccent by standers, no more so than your stray bullet here and there, which black gangstas are just as guilty of, and it aint nearly as common as you think....for a dude who acts like he on sum revolutionary ish, you think like a sheep........"lets rise up against this messicans and take over these streets! that way we may still be broke and in the ghetto, but we'll be the king of the ghetto! will be the number one minority group!"...thats fuckin genius!
you dumb. you say the cops account for more murders of Blacks than mexicans and you only put sean bell. first off you dumb ass eye love how all you people put words in my mouth just to further justify what you guys tryin to get at. now you go and say that eye say "oh lets go take over the streets and be king of the ghetto and broke". if anybody had a convo with me know that, that is not even close to how eye would think when it comes to that. So stop making shit the fuck up. second eye dont give a fuck if cops account for more murders. my problem is you mexicans are racist ass fuck. you guys think your better than Blacks. shit the whole latin american culture is racist ass fuck and TRUST ME EYE KNOW so dont go make up shit......... because eye will show and prove  LIKE EYE ALWAYS DO THAT IT IS. you mexicans starting to get ya little neighborhoods out here..........but yall know the fuck what is up. ya aint the majority and we aint bordered up with mexico out here.... so ya stay in your place.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

and what the fuck is your point............... what you said is actually my point........ we cant afford to be doing the stupid shit amongst us when we got some bald head mexicans ( and it aint no coincidence that them cholos and skin heads share one thing in common: SHAVED HEADS). trying to exterminate and wipe niggas out the neighborhood. you laughin but you sound stupid ass fuck.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

not surenos

mexican mafia runs shit in there leave it to job lol to turn this discussion into a racial war haha
nigga if you cant hang.....then how you guys say it out there??? oh yeah "kick rocks ese" . when ever eye start bringing the heat ya niggas start crying about leave it to JOB to do this and do that.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't see that over on my side. Every time I go to Sun Valley Park there are Blacks and Mexicans always playing ball together. Nobody trips on them even though its a mostly mexican neighborhood.

There have been a few areas like out in Highland Park and the Harbor Gateway where there have been racial attacks though. And that's wrong. There have also been attacks on Mexicans by racist Blacks...and thats wrong too.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!

you dumb. you say the cops account for more murders of Blacks than mexicans and you only put sean bell. first off you dumb ass eye love how all you people put words in my mouth just to further justify what you guys tryin to get at. now you go and say that eye say "oh lets go take over the streets and be king of the ghetto and broke". if anybody had a convo with me know that, that is not even close to how eye would think when it comes to that. So stop making shit the fuck up. second eye dont give a fuck if cops account for more murders. my problem is you mexicans are racist ass fuck. you guys think your better than Blacks. shit the whole latin american culture is racist ass fuck and TRUST ME EYE KNOW so dont go make up shit......... because eye will show and prove  LIKE EYE ALWAYS DO THAT IT IS. you mexicans starting to get ya little neighborhoods out here..........but yall know the fuck what is up. ya aint the majority and we aint bordered up with mexico out here.... so ya stay in your place.

hey homie, mexicans in general arent racist as fuck, see you aint in these street so you dont know what the fuck your talking about....the whole race war thing out here is a gang rivalry thing! its not like mexican gangstas are like, 'lets go kill the first nigger we find!" thats bullshit and been brainwashed into your tiny brain by the media....they kill black gangstas for the same reason they kill other mexicans....its street beef you fool....and see i dont generlize one race like you do....i know not all blacks ARENT as ignorant and stupid as you, wanna know why? cuz i actually have close black homies! check  the myspace links and top friends sucka...see, i bet u dont actually know any mexicans personally (waits for him to say he doesnt want too) so how can u judge? i bet your from a very predominately black enviroment and i can tell u feel uncomfterble away from your own, i get it  man, your ignorance is outta fear.....your just a confused little black boy wit access to his parents computer.....its all right, i aint mad that you hate us, i acutally expect it and understand...your hatred is misguided bro, and lets be real....if you and your (imaginary) friendswere ever anround mexican gangstas, youd bitch up and keep it moving.....i aint arguing wit this mental midget anymore, tired of giving him the attention his absent father didnt....one
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 09:36:20 PM by CHUCK KNOXXX »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't see that over on my side. Every time I go to Sun Valley Park there are Blacks and Mexicans always playing ball together. Nobody trips on them even though its a mostly mexican neighborhood.

There have been a few areas like out in Highland Park and the Harbor Gateway where there have been racial attacks though. And that's wrong. There have also been attacks on Mexicans by racist Blacks...and thats wrong too.

the media puts it wayy out of poportion, they dont juz shoot anybody juz becase of their skin (blacks mexicans vice versa) its usually because they got into shit or their bangers also.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

the media puts it wayy out of poportion, they dont juz shoot anybody juz becase of their skin (blacks mexicans vice versa) its usually because they got into shit or their bangers also.

It is... but there have been a few racial attacks. And not on gangsters but on regular people trying to be driven out of a certain area. It doesn't happen often though. Most of it is in the Harbor Gateway area.

Everything else is street beef stuff... and like Chuck said...thats just a gang thing.   
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!

exactly the point i was making....dude is acting like its the 50's down south or sumthing and we're lynching fools.......unless your locked up, you aint got worry about shit......hell, we'd rather start a race riot against the armenians than the blacks! (not that thats a good thing, but you get my point)

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It is... but there have been a few racial attacks. And not on gangsters but on regular people trying to be driven out of a certain area. It doesn't happen often though. Most of it is in the Harbor Gateway area.

Everything else is street beef stuff... and like Chuck said...thats just a gang thing.   
yup, the only time it was like that in valley was back in the late 90's in parts of pacoima and LVT when certain pacoima gangs was going at it with the pacoima pierce gang.....but it was isolated cases and stopped fairly soon

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yup, the only time it was like that in valley was back in the late 90's in parts of pacoima and LVT when certain pacoima gangs was going at it with the pacoima pierce gang.....but it was isolated cases and stopped fairly soon

pacoima pierce gang = piercex3

ive seen it hit up alot but it wasnt around pacoima it was near pierce college , i thought sum foos were juz fucking around for a laugh