Author Topic: Sun Valley teen killed- 2nd Polytechnic High football player shot in 2 months.  (Read 2968 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

eye dont know why niggas on the west coast just dont put all the beefing between them selves aside. because they aint the majority out there............. they need to click up and start bringing it to these mexicans. eye am getting sick and tired of hearing of niggas getting blasted by some eses out there

it is like that, but the brothas arnt as clicked up like the ese like the MM, shits been like this for years, eveyr once  in a while they make news reports about race riots which happen every day and say that shit leaks out to the streets. also the brothas is mad out numbered.
thats what eye am saying............. if niggas start clickin up they would be a force to reckon with. because them mexicans beef with each other too but the only difference between them and us is that.........they can afford to and we cant. word is is that it aint like that in northern california supposedly. when eye heard that eye was like OH REALLY........so eye started doing research and it seems that the Blacks pop out numbers the mexicans. See niggas is too nice we got the numbers up north but we cool and livable with BUT WHEN these mexicans get numbers all of sudden its nigger this and nigger that or mayete this and mayete that................they are a problem
i hate the racial beef that goes on out here, its fucking disgusting....it started in the prisons and moved into the streets....its mostly over drug money and territory, at least thats what it started over.....now with that being said, its funny how you would perfer your people unite against another minority rather than the oppressor...how many killings of black men do you think mexican gangsters acount for yearly in LA? you think it goes into the double digits? you think that way cuz thats what the media wants u to think u fool.....i bet you the police account for more black murders than mexicans ever could (sean bell?)....the beef is a street thing, gang thing very much for the most part, it rarely spreads to inoccent by standers, no more so than your stray bullet here and there, which black gangstas are just as guilty of, and it aint nearly as common as you think....for a dude who acts like he on sum revolutionary ish, you think like a sheep........"lets rise up against this messicans and take over these streets! that way we may still be broke and in the ghetto, but we'll be the king of the ghetto! will be the number one minority group!"...thats fuckin genius!
you dumb. you say the cops account for more murders of Blacks than mexicans and you only put sean bell. first off you dumb ass eye love how all you people put words in my mouth just to further justify what you guys tryin to get at. now you go and say that eye say "oh lets go take over the streets and be king of the ghetto and broke". if anybody had a convo with me know that, that is not even close to how eye would think when it comes to that. So stop making shit the fuck up. second eye dont give a fuck if cops account for more murders. my problem is you mexicans are racist ass fuck. you guys think your better than Blacks. shit the whole latin american culture is racist ass fuck and TRUST ME EYE KNOW so dont go make up shit......... because eye will show and prove  LIKE EYE ALWAYS DO THAT IT IS. you mexicans starting to get ya little neighborhoods out here..........but yall know the fuck what is up. ya aint the majority and we aint bordered up with mexico out here.... so ya stay in your place.

hey homie, mexicans in general arent racist as fuck, see you aint in these street so you dont know what the fuck your talking about....the whole race war thing out here is a gang rivalry thing! its not like mexican gangstas are like, 'lets go kill the first nigger we find!" thats bullshit and been brainwashed into your tiny brain by the media....they kill black gangstas for the same reason they kill other mexicans....its street beef you fool....and see i dont generlize one race like you do....i know not all blacks ARENT as ignorant and stupid as you, wanna know why? cuz i actually have close black homies! check  the myspace links and top friends sucka...see, i bet u dont actually know any mexicans personally (waits for him to say he doesnt want too) so how can u judge? i bet your from a very predominately black enviroment and i can tell u feel uncomfterble away from your own, i get it  man, your ignorance is outta fear.....your just a confused little black boy wit access to his parents computer.....its all right, i aint mad that you hate us, i acutally expect it and understand...your hatred is misguided bro, and lets be real....if you and your (imaginary) friendswere ever anround mexican gangstas, youd bitch up and keep it moving.....i aint arguing wit this mental midget anymore, tired of giving him the attention his absent father didnt....one
eye dont play the little mind games so you can go ahead with all that.  YOU SAY THAT MEXICANS IN GENERAL ARENT RACIST ASS FUCK?? YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU LYING YOUR FUCKIN ASS OFF nigga. see this why eye cant even conversate with clowns such as yourself. because a real mexican will tell you in general that mexcians general are racist........... basically its your whole culture. eye aint even going to say that eye talked this mexican and we had a cono like that that because you aint going to believe me. BUT SHIT THAT NIGGA DON JACOB EVEN ADMITTED IT ON HERE...........so why the fuck you lying .....just keep it real.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
well there is a lil racism but it aint like straight out hatred, they go "damn mayetes" but i compare it to what different asians ethniciities say of each other, i mean i dont know how the brothas think because i havnt chilled with too many, i mean shit for some reason lotta brothas in the valley r brainwashed too much n a product of the media, they tend to think their all hard and their loud and try to be the stereotypical black. but i met alotta chill ones too but the ignorant ones out number the real, the real brothas that are gangbangers r way laid back n chill i mean shit you can have a regular conversation with them, but these lil nerds and pussys that try to live up the black sterotype because they see it on tv sicken me.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

this is for the naive or maybe just too dumb niggas out there that scared of the truth.
now this clown claims that in general mexicans arent racist. hmmmmmmmmmmm eye find that very interesting........

can anybody tell me who this is :

next:
telemundo, novelas........... and eye will break shit down how everything goes if you clowns still want to be on that bullshit el borracho

maybe you need to put the drinks down
next: and basically the list goes on
now this is only thing eye am not sure about or looked up enough to say for certain but the above things are. eye heard down in mexico they be departing niggas who are dark ass fuck to guatemala or honduras basically back down south. because you know THERE ARE NO BLACKS IN MEXICO ( LOOK at the picture on the bottom) only whites with BLUE YES AND BLOND HAIRS AND PERECT MIXES OF INDIAN AND SPANIARD. now if this is true and like eye said eye havent researched enough to say it is............then isnt it ironic that mexico deporting ppl.

ya niggas need to stop all the bullshit and be on some real shit. thats like me saying dominicans arent racist....... and EYE KNOW THATS HOW IT IS.........

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
lol job... blacks jack each other in county (jail) lol
and what the fuck is your point............... what you said is actually my point........ we cant afford to be doing the stupid shit amongst us when we got some bald head mexicans ( and it aint no coincidence that them cholos and skin heads share one thing in common: SHAVED HEADS). trying to exterminate and wipe niggas out the neighborhood. you laughin but you sound stupid ass fuck.

Lol @ shaved heads, did you know that mexicans were also discriminated against in the south and told to ride in the back of the bus and also were enslaved by whites as well, true story.
job id like to see you go in there and talk some sense into some hardcore gang bangin ass dudes in jail that can careless about you or the world you live in, you prolly get molested lol.. im playin...
some of them dudes in there get a rush out of doing ignorant ass shit

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol job... blacks jack each other in county (jail) lol
and what the fuck is your point............... what you said is actually my point........ we cant afford to be doing the stupid shit amongst us when we got some bald head mexicans ( and it aint no coincidence that them cholos and skin heads share one thing in common: SHAVED HEADS). trying to exterminate and wipe niggas out the neighborhood. you laughin but you sound stupid ass fuck.

Lol @ shaved heads, did you know that mexicans were also discriminated against in the south and told to ride in the back of the bus and also were enslaved by whites as well, true story.
job id like to see you go in there and talk some sense into some hardcore gang bangin ass dudes in jail that can careless about you or the world you live in, you prolly get molested lol.. im playin...
some of them dudes in there get a rush out of doing ignorant ass shit

remember it was any1 that wasnt white

asians, punjabs, middle easterners, armenians

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
this is for the naive or maybe just too dumb niggas out there that scared of the truth.
now this clown claims that in general mexicans arent racist. hmmmmmmmmmmm eye find that very interesting........

next:
telemundo, novelas........... and eye will break shit down how everything goes if you clowns still want to be on that bullshit el borracho

now this is only thing eye am not sure about or looked up enough to say for certain but the above things are. eye heard down in mexico they be departing niggas who are dark ass fuck to guatemala or honduras basically back down south. because you know THERE ARE NO BLACKS IN MEXICO ( LOOK at the picture on the bottom) only whites with BLUE YES AND BLOND HAIRS AND PERECT MIXES OF INDIAN AND SPANIARD. now if this is true and like eye said eye havent researched enough to say it is............then isnt it ironic that mexico deporting ppl.

ya niggas need to stop all the bullshit and be on some real shit. thats like me saying dominicans arent racist....... and EYE KNOW THATS HOW IT IS.........

cmon man, why are you so determined to for me to admit that we hate you?  all depends on who you talk to! you cannot generalize a whole race like this cuz of the few mexicans you have met, especially ones on the internet....WE DONT ALL FEEL THIS WAY FOOL!....and the example you gave is the equivilant to black face that whites did almost a century ago and racist disney cartoons from the 40's you can find on youtube....you really gonna hold sum old shit like that against us? are there sum racist mexicans? of course! the same could be said about any race........man, fuck it, you gonna think how you want, i cant sway your opinion so why try....but you come off paranoid as fuck homie, f'real not everyone hates you bro, at least not untill they speak to you anyway
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Nat Turner-reincarnated

well there is a lil racism but it aint like straight out hatred, they go "damn mayetes" but i compare it to what different asians ethniciities say of each other, i mean i dont know how the brothas think because i havnt chilled with too many, i mean shit for some reason lotta brothas in the valley r brainwashed too much n a product of the media, they tend to think their all hard and their loud and try to be the stereotypical black. but i met alotta chill ones too but the ignorant ones out number the real, the real brothas that are gangbangers r way laid back n chill i mean shit you can have a regular conversation with them, but these lil nerds and pussys that try to live up the black sterotype because they see it on tv sicken me.
eye dont fuck with niggas who try to live up to Black stero types you feel me. eye fucks with the young niggas that ball and run they mouth thinking they A.I and that they going to cross me up because they got potential because eye be building with them. like eye could give a fuck what these crackers think...........but eye know they aint going to poison my mind with bullshit. like eye dont know how it is out there but out here usually its young niggas who be loud and wearing colorful shirt.........

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!

next:

oh, and that part about mexicans deporting darker mexicans/latinos?! that shit is rediculous it aint worth addressing, pure fiction......

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
i think some mexicans must've stole jobs 83' hyundai ,cuz he sure has alot of hate towards them

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u know its funny, since we live in the valley we might have homies or sombody we know mutually.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't see that over on my side. Every time I go to Sun Valley Park there are Blacks and Mexicans always playing ball together. Nobody trips on them even though its a mostly mexican neighborhood.

There have been a few areas like out in Highland Park and the Harbor Gateway where there have been racial attacks though. And that's wrong. There have also been attacks on Mexicans by racist Blacks...and thats wrong too.

the media puts it wayy out of poportion, they dont juz shoot anybody juz becase of their skin (blacks mexicans vice versa) its usually because they got into shit or their bangers also.

It is... but there have been a few racial attacks. And not on gangsters but on regular people trying to be driven out of a certain area. It doesn't happen often though. Most of it is in the Harbor Gateway area.

Everything else is street beef stuff... and like Chuck said...thats just a gang thing.   
yup, the only time it was like that in valley was back in the late 90's in parts of pacoima and LVT when certain pacoima gangs was going at it with the pacoima pierce gang.....but it was isolated cases and stopped fairly soon

I believe the Vaughn St. gang along with the Humphrey Boys were going at it with the Pacoima Pirus. What's funny is, I remember when Vineland was Crip affiliated and some of the Pacoima gangs were Blood affiliated because of the Pirus. Aside from Pacoima, Blacks and Mexicans don't really go at each other. Even out in Panorama City, I've never seen trouble between the two.

It's never been an issue around me. I've dated a couple of black women and I also have a few nieces and nephews that are half black and half mexican.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u know its funny, since we live in the valley we might have homies or sombody we know mutually.
yeah, i've met sum heads who post on here before liek serio 818, only cuz i know dude from the psyhcorealm forum, that cat hectic who raps, he knows one of my homies and me and my crew have chopped it up wit him before too

Nat Turner-reincarnated

next:

cmon man, why are you so determined to for me to admit that we hate you?  all depends on who you talk to! you cannot generalize a whole race like this cuz of the few mexicans you have met, especially ones on the internet....WE DONT ALL FEEL THIS WAY FOOL!....and the example you gave is the equivilant to black face that whites did almost a century ago and racist disney cartoons from the 40's you can find on youtube....you really gonna hold sum old shit like that against us? are there sum racist mexicans? of course! the same could be said about any race........man, fuck it, you gonna think how you want, i cant sway your opinion so why try....but you come off paranoid as fuck homie, f'real not everyone hates you bro, at least not untill they speak to you anyway
eye am just sayin if we talkin and choppin it up lets chop it up............... like eye said thats like me deny thats dominicans are racist. the whole culture is racist just as well as the whole latin america...........and being that eye dont have the same color as ricky martin but more like big papi eye know so trust

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't see that over on my side. Every time I go to Sun Valley Park there are Blacks and Mexicans always playing ball together. Nobody trips on them even though its a mostly mexican neighborhood.

There have been a few areas like out in Highland Park and the Harbor Gateway where there have been racial attacks though. And that's wrong. There have also been attacks on Mexicans by racist Blacks...and thats wrong too.

the media puts it wayy out of poportion, they dont juz shoot anybody juz becase of their skin (blacks mexicans vice versa) its usually because they got into shit or their bangers also.

It is... but there have been a few racial attacks. And not on gangsters but on regular people trying to be driven out of a certain area. It doesn't happen often though. Most of it is in the Harbor Gateway area.

Everything else is street beef stuff... and like Chuck said...thats just a gang thing.   
yup, the only time it was like that in valley was back in the late 90's in parts of pacoima and LVT when certain pacoima gangs was going at it with the pacoima pierce gang.....but it was isolated cases and stopped fairly soon

I believe the Vaughn St. gang along with the Humphrey Boys were going at it with the Pacoima Pirus. What's funny is, I remember when Vineland was Crip affiliated and some of the Pacoima gangs were Blood affiliated because of the Pirus. Aside from Pacoima, Blacks and Mexicans don't really go at each other. Even out in Panorama City, I've never seen trouble between the two.

It's never been an issue around me. I've dated a couple of black women and I also have a few nieces and nephews that are half black and half mexican.

serious? ive seen a couple of times, cpa and ovc (ovg) go at it, n at school lol everytime there was soem shit go down, all the hispanics would click up agaisnt the skinheads , brothas, it was pretty funny cuz the hispanics juz owned them cuz the ratio was atleast 8:1.

there isnt too many brothas in the valley so i didnt chill wit so many of them durin high school but i got homies that are black , but i usually chilled with hispanics at school (aside from my asian homies) i dont know if it was juz cuz we were juz dumb kids n young but they would have dislike for them, like i said when the sterotypical loud black foo starts gettin louad theyd always be like " fucking mayetes"

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yup, i was thinking the same thing, i dated a black chick that lived in lake view terrace, and i even kicked it around her people and it was all good, nobody tripped on me at all....at that was in LVT, right off of foothill and van nuys!