Author Topic: ROCCY SCCIT RAPQUAKE- Sccit Style In Yo Azz  (Read 1129 times)

KVB

Re: ROCCY SCCIT RAPQUAKE- Sccit Style In Yo Azz
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2002, 04:29:04 AM »
^ who the fuck cares... ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2002, 05:36:38 PM »
LOL.......yea fuck it, Ima just do my thang......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ROCCY

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2002, 07:46:06 PM »
LOL.......yea fuck it, Ima just do my thang......

Sccit wanted me to tel u that His Pc is fucked up and he cant use it, hes probably goingto get a new one peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2002, 06:44:19 PM »
WTF IS ALL THIS SHIT?!

Im gone for a week and all this shits happening? Everyones against me now for some unknown reason...I dont know why...

Let me let you know what happened...

1st Narrator made a tracklisting for the "One Love" Comp. which didnt include "Bad Seeds"...Than he showed it too Infinite and Infinite agreed with Narrators tracklist...After that Infinite had told me that Narrator made the final tracklist and i asked Narrator to let me check it out...Than I saw it and I IMed Blade telling him that Infinite and Narrator have decided "Bad Seeds" wont make it (since I didnt even know about the tracklisting till after Narrator made it and infinite agreed to it)...Than I get all this bullshit from Tha7th and Blade asking me why the fuck I didnt put "Bad Seeds" on the compilaion (Like it was my decision or something)...Than for some reason Blade acts like I told him Infinite didn't like it (which never happened, all i said was that Infinite and Narrator agreed it wouldnt be on the compilation)...Than my computer freezes and wont sign on again...Now my computer is still fucked, and Im at my uncles house. My computer has some kind of virus in it...

About me not being a good boss, and saying I shouldnt run shit..WTF is that bullshit? Its just that I thought we werent gunna start on "All Fingers..." compliation till we were done with "One Love"...I wasnt even thinking about "All Fingers..." yet...I mean you guys are rushing shit way too quik, wait till "One Love" is done too even start on the "All Fingers Pointed..." Thats funny about me not being a "good boss"...Im like the only person whos taking this shit seriously...Im paying 40 bux out of my own money too start the SSR website, and its really a lot of work too run a site like that. Belive me people, all this work is extremely stressful for me...When my SSR site opens, trust me, everything will be heard...Sometimes I forget who I tell what and who i dont tell...I thought I already told Rap Quake that this song would be on the copmpilation, and I told Roccy this would be on "All Fingers..." a million times (In person), he probably just didnt understand what i was telling him because hes an idiot...I definently told Nexus about "All Fingers..." because I remember showing him the rough copy of the SSR site, and he asked me what "All Fingers Pointed at us" was, and I told him...He probably just forgot...

"Sccit Style In Yo Azz" song can still definantly be on the compliation...Just cuz it was posted? Bullshit...You guys posted almost every song for the "One Love Compilation" before it was released...(Example: "Bad Seeds" was posted a LOOOONNGGGG ass time ago)...But its cool, if you guys dont want this song, than whatever....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2002, 06:46:09 PM »
Oh, and About this song...Yea, this was originally for Roccys album, nothing special from me, but its One of Roccys better verses...Roccys just pre-covering up before people can diss his verse...Its mixed perfectly...The intro to my verse I know is stupid, but its no big deal...Roccy begged me to do the Jamacian singing right before my verse...My verse starts out cool but gets boring in the middle, and than gets better again...I would redo it, but its too late now...Its cool anyways...bangin beat and everything... Rap Quakes voice needs more bass...Overall, this is a bumpin song that u can bump in ya ride, nothing special though...PEACE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2002, 06:55:14 PM »
Yo, MR 7th...Look what Infinite sent me...

Yo dogg...... tha 7th told me that you were taking all the money from the project.  The only way that you make any money is if your the one printing it off and selling it, and you said you didn't want to do it.

Now if Narrator is printing it off and selling it then he gets some or all of the money, any extra money goes to me.

Holla back.  Peace.

WTF is wrong with u? Its like u changed...Did you take lessons from Blade on how too instigate? U used too be a cool layed back type of brotha, now its like your always looking too start shit...

WHEN THNE FUCK did I say I would take all the money for the project?! Its not even gunna make any money, its a non-profit project...we have decided too leak the whole thing...I never recall saying that I would take all of the money...Rod, why have u turned on me all of a sudden? Your were one of the coolest guys on the net, now your against me for some strange reason...I know its something Blade said...If its blade, dont listen too him...he always turns people against me...hes done it with the whole board. He says false shit behing my back, and all kinds of shit...Please man, dont turn on me now...Peace

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2002, 07:28:36 PM »

WTF is wrong with u? Its like u changed...Did you take lessons from Blade on how too instigate? U used too be a cool layed back type of brotha, now its like your always looking too start shit...

WHEN THNE FUCK did I say I would take all the money for the project?! Its not even gunna make any money, its a non-profit project...we have decided too leak the whole thing...I never recall saying that I would take all of the money...Rod, why have u turned on me all of a sudden? Your were one of the coolest guys on the net, now your against me for some strange reason...I know its something Blade said...If its blade, dont listen too him...he always turns people against me...hes done it with the whole board. He says false shit behing my back, and all kinds of shit...Please man, dont turn on me now...Peace

Aiight......Check it out......Im still layed back and I pretty much dun give a fuck......

Here's why I said what I said......
Blade told me he heard his song is off tha project......
And I said they have no right to do just take it off without discussing it with tha other "Managers"......
So I talked to Narrartor and he told me that "Yea we decided to take it off cuz tha shit sucked"......
I told him Who tha fuck are u to decide? You couldve just discussed it with us first and I said I undrestand that tha quality sux dick and I said if u wouldve discussed it first we wouldve been like yea take that shit off......
Then I told him that shit waz lyrical as fuck, he said "please dun flatter yurself"......lol......I mean then I started a lil fight with him lol and posted all this shit, but we kept talkin and shit and I guess we on more cool grounds now......
I really dun give a fuck about Bad Seeds, all I know is that we shouldve get just a tad bit of respect......I had no idea infinite wanted it off cuz when I asked him why is BadSeeds off he waz like WTF......
And as for u takin tha money......Roccy told me u and narrator have gone to Kinkos 2 get official tracklists and are deciding to get copies out for money to online peeps......Look dog, that rite there to me automatically means yall are gonna get all tha online money, So all I did waz told infinite to "be on a lookout so Sccit and Narrator dun take all tha money cuz this is your compilation"......and he agreed.....I said it 4 infinite's sake, I dun want none of tha money.

And as 4 u being a bad boss shit, It just occured to me that u didnt give a fuck about "All Fingers......" cuz I talked to Nexus and he didnt know shit and I told Roccy that this song waz suppose 2 be on all fingers.....why yall put it on tha lab? He waz like Sccit neva told me this waz gonna be on that compilation.....lol, then everything to me waz gettin twisted and shit, and I think it waz doggy who I talked to and he said they dont give a fuck about us, they using us and shit....So I mean everything waz gettin coonfusing....

But Fuck all tha bullshit dog, we'll neva get to tha end of it, lets leave this shit in this thread and walk out.....

Let's Refresh......I gave this one beat to Nexus and he's suppose 2 send it to u......That song's suppose 2 have tha 2 main rappers from each side......Me, U, Nexus, and Doggy.....

Let's get to it and forget this shit.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2002, 07:39:22 PM »
Yea, lets just forget this...I just dont want you thinkin I dont care, cuz I do care, Im just taking care of "One Love" and when thats cleared, well get too the next compilation which is "All Fingers Pointed at Us"...You know how many projects Im woking on now? "One Love", my Solo, Narrators Solo, Nexus Solo, Roccys Solo, "All Fingers", Culture Shock, REL Solo. Im Sorry if it seems to u that I dont care, but I do..Im just taking it one step at a time homie...

Oh, and me an Narrator were never gunna take ALL the money, thats bullshit talk right there by Roccy...

I hope we got everything under control now...peace

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2002, 07:48:10 PM »
HAHA its funny how a topic starts about one thing in particular, and then goes down to some other shit and goes on and on....

ROCCY

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2002, 08:01:26 PM »
Yea, lets just forget this...I just dont want you thinkin I dont care, cuz I do care, Im just taking care of "One Love" and when thats cleared, well get too the next compilation which is "All Fingers Pointed at Us"...You know how many projects Im woking on now? "One Love", my Solo, Narrators Solo, Nexus Solo, Roccys Solo, "All Fingers", Culture Shock, REL Solo. Im Sorry if it seems to u that I dont care, but I do..Im just taking it one step at a time homie...

Oh, and me an Narrator were never gunna take ALL the money, thats bullshit talk right there by Roccy...

I hope we got everything under control now...peace

Acutally No it isnt..I told Tha7h straight up u where going to make a cover an make it a real CD u even said it in a chat room with full of people blade, KVB and everyone said they werent going to buy it and I said u will be wasting ur money on it..and u got mad at me..and tha7th I told u Iwasnt SURE..they where going to do that..and about narrator fuck him..he can suck my dick for all I know...I can careless about him...but I never said hes going to TKAE IT..i said im not sure..peace

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2002, 08:04:07 PM »
aiight on a different note..thanks to everybody who checked this shit out, right now this track is ranked 83 in "Hip Hop in Los Angles/Long Beach" at mp3.com and 173 in all of california hip-hop!

HELL YEAH

and if yall liked this shit go recommend yall homeboys to check it out 2
peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2002, 06:13:53 PM »
aiight on a different note..thanks to everybody who checked this shit out, right now this track is ranked 83 in "Hip Hop in Los Angles/Long Beach" at mp3.com and 173 in all of california hip-hop!

HELL YEAH

and if yall liked this shit go recommend yall homeboys to check it out 2
peace

LoL...Amazing how effortless shit is liked best...

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2002, 07:05:41 PM »
LOL word...plus now this shit went up to 72 in this county and 139 in CALIforn-i-a HIP HOP at mp3.com LOL HELL YIIIAH!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2002, 03:12:45 PM »
Wow, thats a surprise, I still might wanna redo my verse than...

J-STEEZ_INEFFFABLE

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2002, 10:20:01 PM »
hahahahahahahahaha

yo firstly why does sccit always write tha tshit the "sccit writes the rhymes andi spit it"  ..............lol why dont you just write your own shit?   @rapquake and roccy

the beat was cool that was the only good thing about the track.

i didnt feel the lyrics at all they were corny and wack as fuck.

no offense just telling you how i see it so you know what to improve on.

all three of you had trouble hitting the beat like you oculdnt find it or some shit.

it would help your game if you tried freestylin daily in front of other people it helps your delivery and your capability of hitting the beat.

in ord er of the MC's who spit first  and there pr0blems

roccy: sounds scared when he is on the mic like he is affraid of it so his voice comes out shakey and when he is spitting someone elses lyrics openly it makes it really hard to feel him (and when the lyrics aren't of high quality on top of that)

sccit:you sound like you are trying to make your voice eeper than it really is so at times your voice is really high and others realy low and your lyrics come off too repetitive like your repeating the same cycle and you have a fedish or some shit about talking about queers cuz you plac eit in each song you do.

Rapquake:the beat was dope  you prolly hti the beat the best out of all three of you and your delivery seemed more natural and laidback.  but your lyrics were wack and hard to feel.

i'm not tryin to be an asshole just tellin you what you need to improve on and so forth keep spittin

peace

Ineffable

WWW.LIFTEDINDIVIDUALZ.COM