Author Topic: ROCCY SCCIT RAPQUAKE- Sccit Style In Yo Azz  (Read 1124 times)

RAPQUAKE

Re: ROCCY SCCIT RAPQUAKE- Sccit Style In Yo Azz
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2002, 10:38:37 PM »
yo first off sccit only writes fo' roccy...i write ma own shit, i know it aint too dope but i never practice or pride myself on my lyrics much, maybe i need more practice...
and maybe i should freestyle more too i jus do it on rare occasions

yeah like sccit said though we didnt put much effort on dis song cuz it was originally on ly gonna be on ROCCY's album, lol jk dude...but yea it was only supposed to be "stupid funny" and not really some "heat", but ppl think its cool so watever,

thnx fo the criticism tho DOGG

ROCCY

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2002, 08:10:04 AM »
Yo, Jsteez im 100% with u homie, I cant belive what a fucking dumb ass I Was to have him write for me, when I can do it my self, and I am off beat and """SHAKEY"""" lol because Im reading the rhymes right there, I never seen thm before in my life, so its kinda hard for me to flow to the beat when u are rapping lyrics you've never seen before, but its over now, Im gonn write my whole album, Except like 1-2 songs that hes already written for me......peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2002, 12:47:01 PM »
JSteez, first off, Im sure your not familiar with any of the NWA albums (which every Hip Hop Head should own)...Ice Cube wrote the lyrics for Eazy E and Dr Dre, and in a couple of songs you can hear Eazy E saying "Ice Cube writes the rhymes that I say" and shit like that. So its not stupid at all, unless u wanna call two of the greatest rappers (Dre and Eazy E) stupid...Its all NWA Inspired when roccy says that shit...

Second off, I know my verse is not good, cuz as Roccy knows, I didnt put ANY time into it, since he was right next to me when I recorded it, I did it in 5 minutes max...

ALSO, Roccy...thats ONLY JSteezes opinion that you sound "shaky" or whatever he says, but I think your verse is good...Not bad at all. As you can tell, Jsteez loves giving criticism. He doesnt realize that we dont have professianal equipment (yet) like he does and that we do this shit with a cheap 2 dollar mic which is almost impossible too record with...If this was done in a studio it would be great, but it wasnt, and Jsteez is rating it as if it was done in a studio...But still, people liked this track, as effortless as it was, I mean 73 on the charts? Come on, you gotta admit thats good, especially since MP3.com is a HUGE ass site worldwide...

But thanks for the criticism anyways...

Doggystylin

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2002, 05:07:34 PM »
LMAO, funny ass track.....

hes my criticism

roccy, your just flowin like it aint no thang n its the tone u talk to your mama in the mornings, put more emotion n heart into it

nik i dunno, your flow was weird, lol, but i guess you gotta try different styles to see what fits you

rapquake, your shit is played out, come with somethin entertaining, your delevery can use some work

and im out

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2002, 06:22:33 PM »
LMAO, funny ass track.....

hes my criticism

roccy, your just flowin like it aint no thang n its the tone u talk to your mama in the mornings, put more emotion n heart into it

nik i dunno, your flow was weird, lol, but i guess you gotta try different styles to see what fits you

rapquake, your shit is played out, come with somethin entertaining, your delevery can use some work

and im out

hah i dont need ur faggot ass givin ME opinions nigga think before u speak, peace.

ROCCY

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2002, 06:24:10 PM »
LoL..Thanks for the Opinion dogg

Doggystylin

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2002, 06:26:52 PM »

hah i dont need ur faggot ass givin ME opinions nigga think before u speak, peace.

you just make yourself look more ignorant each time.....i can care less about your ass, i was givin my opinion cause i wanted not cause you wanted me to

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2002, 06:35:25 PM »
OK... good comeback son

min0rity

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2002, 05:20:57 AM »
yo i heard this shit...i thought rapquake came the dopest lol....roccy sounds like a little kid who just seems like he is talking instead of rapping..lol...yo at least you are WAY BETTER than narrator lol....sccit i don't know it wasn't your average flow...i wasn't feeling it..it was annoying

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2002, 10:31:03 AM »
I understand my flow isnt great, thats why im redoing it for the project, but when i redo it, do yall think I should remove the Jamacian singing? Cuz i dont really kno about that...

ROCCY

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2002, 12:33:16 PM »
yo i heard this shit...i thought rapquake came the dopest lol....roccy sounds like a little kid who just seems like he is talking instead of rapping..lol...yo at least you are WAY BETTER than narrator lol....sccit i don't know it wasn't your average flow...i wasn't feeling it..it was annoying

LoL, Ive taken every ""Opinion"" on this thread, but who the fuck are u? caause you seem retarded, Cause I clearly Said my parts kinda suck, because I reading the fucking rhymes right there, I never seen them before, so think about it..

J-STEEZ_INEFFFABLE

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2002, 12:38:55 PM »
i wasnt critisizing the soudn quality jsut hwo well eahc of you did in terms of shit and just what i saw was wrong with the track.

i dont got millions of dollars of studio equipments i have a rela mic but its a peice of shit anyone who has recorded withit will tell you that and a set of turntables cool edit pro and my zoom st-224 smaple trak and a keyboard to make little melodies sometimes.

i feel you  when you talk about recording with bullshit equipment

i used ot record with acomptuer mic at ibprofanes house in $15 program that we bought it was a peice of shit you could barely hea rwhat we were syain so i feel ya and not judgin on that.

peace

Ineffable

WWW.LIFTEDINDIVIDUALZ.COM

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2002, 12:52:37 PM »

LoL, Ive taken every ""Opinion"" on this thread, but who the fuck are u? caause you seem retarded, Cause I clearly Said my parts kinda suck, because I reading the fucking rhymes right there, I never seen them before, so think about it..

thats minority...in case u didnt kno homie
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

min0rity

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2002, 02:09:13 PM »

who the fuck am i??? THE DRUNKEN MASTER.....lol....i wasn't dissing you big-bone persian.....i was just saying a opinion....and sccit YES remove the jamacian singing...the one where u go motherfuck motherfuck...or some shit like that..lol

ROCCY

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2002, 02:20:03 PM »

who the fuck am i??? THE DRUNKEN MASTER.....lol....i wasn't dissing you big-bone persian.....i was just saying a opinion....and sccit YES remove the jamacian singing...the one where u go motherfuck motherfuck...or some shit like that..lol

LOL...haha..what happen ur other name? and is that pic in your avatar you?

IM jut mesin lol...