Author Topic: XZIBIT!  (Read 2062 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: XZIBIT!
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2008, 04:57:46 AM »
LOL AT NEBODY THINKIN TI IS GREAT. THE ONLY ONE HE GOT OUTTA JAIL IS THRU SUCKIN COCK BALLS FOR LUNCH .
LIL FLIP KILLED THIS WANA BE
when was the last time flip dropped an album.... okay thank you so who's career did he kill???? go listen to hi haterz remix dedicated to non street internet g's like yourself.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 07:38:38 AM by classic material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2008, 07:42:17 AM »
LOL AT NEBODY THINKIN TI IS GREAT. THE ONLY ONE HE GOT OUTTA JAIL IS THRU SUCKIN COCK BALLS FOR LUNCH .
LIL FLIP KILLED THIS WANA BE

damn, and i agree again. i think we're gettin of to a great start after we broke up :-* :laugh: ;)

ti can make good songs but as a rapper dude....dude is below average

to be real wit u as far as a MC Lil Flip > TI

dude had punchlines, hot ass freestyles and shit like that.

Ti makes good music but when people talk about Ti they dont talk about him as a MC, they only talk about him as a good dude, that makes good music.

flip couldn't ever fuck wit tip lyrically. go find that classic(as rated) down wit the king mixtape. tip is an emcee and i'm sorry you guys can't see but when paper trail drops you will understand.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2008, 09:44:56 AM »
ya lmao at flip killin TI
how have there careers gone since the beef ended?

before the beef:
Flip dropped two platinum albums (one multi)
T.I. FLOPPED on debut and dropped a solo that really crawled to a million sold (hit that mark after bout 2 yrs)

since the beef:
Flip was dropped from Sony, signed with a shittier label (Asylum) and didn't even get a label deal for his Clover G Imprint (something he had at Sony by the way)
Flip has only 1 dropped 1 album and it flopped hardcore
T.I. has dropped 3 albums since then, all of them going at least platinum (1 went multi with the 4th post flip beef album on the way, also 2 go platinum)
T.I. opened up his own night club, crucial in the heart of bankhead
T.I. starred in his own film, ATL (which also was a success at the box office)
he then landed a role in a MAJOR film (American Gangster)
is dropping another album Sept 30
has about 2-3 more movies coming out

so lol at lil flip killin em..the outcome of this beef is the most lob-sided in god knows how long.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2008, 09:56:45 AM »

before the beef:
T.I. FLOPPED on debut and dropped a solo that really crawled to a million sold (hit that mark after bout 2 yrs)

since the beef:
Flip was dropped from Sony, signed with a shittier label (Asylum) and didn't even get a label deal for his Clover G Imprint (something he had at Sony by the way)
T.I. has dropped 3 albums since then, all of them going at least platinum (1 went multi with the 4th post flip beef album on the way, also 2 go platinum)

so lol at lil flip killin em..the outcome of this beef is the most lob-sided in god knows how long.
i'm glad you know the truth.

Lunatic

« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2008, 12:19:44 PM »
^it's so obvious
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2008, 12:47:33 PM »
^it's so obvious
yeah some of these cats that claim they know don't really know. but the proof is in the pudding. i like how he just ethered shawty ho again and yet i don't see none of their responses. is that confirmed(x not being on pt)??? x is dope but pt doesn't need him.

Billooh

• 'G'
  • O.G. Billooh
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2008, 01:08:12 PM »
In my opinion X is a Legend, but thats my opinion, X's Lyrics is the shit man! anyways i'm also a huge Xzibit fan ... so that's why i might say like i do..
You Wanna Know How The West Was Won?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2008, 01:17:55 PM »
In my opinion X is a Legend, but thats my opinion, X's Lyrics is the shit man! anyways i'm also a huge Xzibit fan

yeah x is a legend, no need to discuss. But these discussions are pointless anyway because nobody defined what makes a rapper  a "legend"

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2008, 02:04:29 AM »
In my opinion X is a Legend, but thats my opinion, X's Lyrics is the shit man! anyways i'm also a huge Xzibit fan

yeah x is a legend, no need to discuss. But these discussions are pointless anyway because nobody defined what makes a rapper  a "legend"
Someone said that "Artist who will be remembered 20 years after his career"...can't think of many.

Black Gloves

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2008, 02:35:41 AM »

before the beef:

since the beef:

lol i have respect for you thats why im not gonna go hard on you (n/h)

but i wasnt talkin about careers. i was talkin about MIC SKILLS

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2008, 05:17:57 AM »
Word up X is definitely gonna go down as a hip hop legend. Thing Im buzzing about though, is that this kid said he's been banging Xzibit since paparazi in 96 but the kid looks like hes 15, so what you repping that shit when you were 3? get outtaaa heeerrrreee

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2008, 05:37:03 AM »
legend gets thrown around way too easy these days...every mofo a legend now!!
no hate...i think x is a dope rapper