Author Topic: T.I. Shoots Multiple Music Videos, Info/Pics Inside, New Video Snippet...  (Read 1009 times)

Lunatic

The self-proclaimed "King Of The South," TI, has been working his a*s off in Atlanta these past couple of days shooting two videos for "What's up What's Happenin" and "Louie Rag" with Swizz Beats. Y'all already know I got on the set to give you all a tiny preview of what's in store for "Louie" which I got for you below.

http://www.sohh.com/2008/08/atl-blog-exclus.html

Whats Up What's Happenin'" was shot at Club Crucial in Bankhead. I opted out of schlepping it way out there for the video shoot, but everybody keeps telling me about T.I. running into Shawty Lo while filming the video. Apparently there is a photograph circulating around showing eveyrbody who the real King of Bankhead is and I hear it's not Shawty Lo. BEN, SEND ME THE PICTURE!!!!!!

from someone who went out to the video(S) shoots: I was out there for the "Swing ya Rag" videoshoot yesterday. Its gonna be a fly ass video, with the color treatments, the Gucci & Louis backdrops in the shots, the models were :damn. Swizz was out there, Drama, Kuntry, Lil Duval, Tip & his whole family was out there, he had his kids swinging rags for the video.

I heard they shot "Whatup, What's Happening" on Bankhead at Bowen Homes, Overlook Apts & on Cedar Ave (where Tip grew up in Center Hill) & Club Crucial.

you gotta keep in mind that Tip's gonna be in jail for a year starting in March 09 so they'll be staggering these videos over the time he's locked up so that his presence won't fade while he's locked up. You'll prolly see videos for more than half the album at least.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 10:29:44 AM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smegma

Re: T.I. Shoots Multiple Music Videos, Info Inside, New Video Snippet...
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 10:25:10 AM »
They shouldn't give this criminal any promo.

Lunatic

T.I.'s "Whatever You Like" Video World Premiere on BET's Access Granted -
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 10:28:31 AM »
T.I.'s NEW VIDEO "WHATEVER YOU LIKE" PREMIERES ON BET! Tune in this upcoming Weds night 8/6 @ 8pm to BET's "Access Granted" to go behind the scenes of T.I.'s brand new video "Whatever You Like" and see the WORLD PREMIERE of the clip. Directed by the one-and-only Dave Meyers (Missy Elliott) this is one HOT video you don't wanna miss!

Also, on Thurs night, check out T.I. as he hits the couch on BET's 106 & PARK to NEW JOINT the video and give YOU the complete 411 on his new album PAPER TRAIL which hits stores everywhere on September 30th.

debuts weds plus vids already shot for whats up what happening and louie rag

Lunatic

pics from the "what up, whats happening" video shoot in bankhead

"some how he must be stop something must be done" verse from the song

T.I. doing the shawty lo dance

"i really hate his ass i dont like him either let do a song about him maybe then we can beat him" verse off the song

dunno who's quote this is:
you'll never guess who we caught on camera just seating there watching us while we was shooting the video on bankhead

http://a824.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/61/l_2ea71508363d2b3dfcd66a433324789f.jpg

to all the haters well fall out before we fall off!

Lunatic

^u should join ;D

GangstaBoogy

These songs are all gay. His legal advisors must really be tellin dude to not make any grimey shit.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

These songs are all gay. His legal advisors must really be tellin dude to not make any grimey shit.
u dont like what up whats happening? that song is off da wall.

smegma

I'm a regular visitor 8)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
http://www.zshare.net/audio/16425068d01a31bb/ haha someone made a remix with Luda's verse from 'Freaky Girl', pretty koo, def. makes me wanna bump the song more. and fuck bet.

Lunatic

T.I. - Previewing Paper Trail (SOME TRACKS FROM THE CD)
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 12:02:35 PM »
My Life, Your Entertainment: Big track, produced by Just Blaze, talks about his situation and how people only care about his music, real deep.

The Block Still Got Me: Another track we like, its produced by DJ Toomp. A definite banger.

What’s Up, What’s Happening: The track already leaked, direct diss to Shawty Lo. It was meant to be the first single, but was chosen over.

Limelight: The intro, produced by The Runners. He talks about how he grew up, and how life was hard for him.

No Matter What: Produced by Danja. Already out as the street single. The track explaining how he is still the king, and yes another direct diss to Shawty Lo.

On Top of the World (featuring B.o.B. and Kanye West): Produced by Kanye West, Kanye spits good lyrics as always, T.I. spits good lyrics as always too, and B.o.B. is on the chorus.

Illin’: Produced by Danja, he speaks on how he is the king, and need everyone to bow down. And no comparison to Lil Wayne’s A Milli.

Collect Call: Produced by Self. Talks about how everyone loves it when your doing big, but hates when you’re falling.

Whatever You Like: Produced by Jim Jonsin. Track about satisfying a girl, already out on radio.

Be Free: Produced by DJ Nasty. Track talks about what he would do if he was God. Chorus simply saying “Be Free, Be Free”, and thats it.

Swing Ya Rag: Produced by Swizz Beatz. Official first single, video is complete, should be released soon, a club record.

Hustla’s Struggle (feat. Trey Songz): Produced by Bryan Michael Cox. A track about his struggle being a hustler (obviously). Soulful track with a smooth chorus from Trey Songz.

On My Job (feat. Big Kuntry & Young Jeezy): Produced by Mannie Fresh. A great banger. All of them are lyrically unstoppable.

All of these tracks were previewed by us. Not all of them will make the final cut or not.
'

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: T.I. - Previewing Paper Trail (SOME TRACKS FROM THE CD)
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008, 12:06:26 PM »
No audio?

Lunatic

Re: T.I. - Previewing Paper Trail (SOME TRACKS FROM THE CD)
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 12:06:52 PM »
No audio?
no, it's like a mini review/info on some tracks that this website got to hear and what not.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!

That's nice. Crooked I came to stop by. He has lost some weight though. Crooked I is probably giving tips to T.I. how to market an album.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 12:56:18 PM by gimmeyourshoes »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
good song  8)