Author Topic: T.I. Shoots Multiple Music Videos, Info/Pics Inside, New Video Snippet...  (Read 989 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F

That's nice. Crooked I came to stop by. He has lost some weight though.
LOL

AnybodyKilla

Re: T.I. - Previewing Paper Trail (SOME TRACKS FROM THE CD)
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2008, 12:46:04 PM »
We've got like 4 songs already from his upcoming album, i hope he doesnt release anymore, i want to hear the album properly!!!

AnybodyKilla

So hes shot a video for all 4 songs that leaked off the album? Thats pretty damn dope, so we got the first video for No Matter What a few months ago. Next is going to be the video for Whatever You Like, which is the first official single? I thought Swing Your Rag was?

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lunatic

So hes shot a video for all 4 songs that leaked off the album? Thats pretty damn dope, so we got the first video for No Matter What a few months ago. Next is going to be the video for Whatever You Like, which is the first official single? I thought Swing Your Rag was?
yes he's shot a vid for all 4 leaked songs. That is hella dope indeed. No Matter What video is still getting hella burn and is #1 on 106 and park. Yes, Whatever You Like debuts tomorrow and is indeed the first official single. No Matter What was the first leaked song off the album and the street single. Louie Rag was indeed GOING to be the first official single but they changed their mind and decided to roll with whatever you like as the official single. I guess Louie Rag will be the 2nd or 3rd official single.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2008, 12:57:08 PM »
We've got like 4 songs already from his upcoming album, i hope he doesnt release anymore, i want to hear the album properly!!!
considering he's shot videos for all four, i don't think any more will be released before the album drops.

Lunatic

^ :D

Lunatic

Re: (VIDEO) T.I. "Swing Your Rag" Making Of The Video!!
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2008, 01:00:24 PM »
props, looks like it'll be a hot video!

Lunatic

T.I. Confirms Guests For Paper Trail (Justin Timberlake, Fall Out Boy, MORE)
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2008, 01:16:49 PM »
The self-proclaimed “King of the South”, T.I, took time away from a recent video shoot to speak with SOHH about superstar features on his upcoming album, rumors of an joint album with Nelly, why he finally addressed fellow Bankhead rapper Shawty Lo and what he’s been reading lately.

In an exclusive interview with SOHH ATL’s Gyant, Tip professed to feeling honored and excited about his sixth album, Paper Trail, and gave some hints to who will be on the highly anticipated follow-up to 2007’s platinum disc, T.I. vs T.I.P. “We got Rihanna on there,” he revealed.

“We got Fall Out Boy on there. Usher, Justin [Timberlake], uh let me see here, John Legend, that’s all I can give you.”

He also weighed in on the recent rumors about a possible collaboration with St. Louis rapper Nelly and where their relationship currently stands.

“Yeah we spoke about it, man,” he confessed. “Nelly a great partner of mine so you know, it’s definitely a possibility we just got to finalize the conversation. We’ve recorded a few songs together over time, ‘cause like I say, we have a great relationship with one another, so you know for us to get together and bang somethin’ out ain’t nothin.’” [listen Here]

Tip admitting that details, including when the album would be released and on what label, have yet to be discussed. At the time it's just an idea that he is seriously looking into.

Tip also justified his decision to publicly open up about the recent disses from fellow ATLien Shawty Lo.

“I’m a man first, before I’m anything,” he explained. “I don’t mind helping out the next man, you know what I’m saying? I mean whatever, little bit of heat he get from it, you know what I’m saying, I wanna do the right thing with it. At the end of the day we all from Bankhead, man. We all, you know, represent the city.”

Adding that he has “never been a hater” and promising “truth conquers all,” he gave some insight for his possible motivation behind his alleged diss response “No Matter What” and why he's quick to address issues before they get out of hand.

“I’m still promoting peace and positivity but at the same time, man, I gotta correct folk,” he said. “When there are violations I must point them out. When you are incorrect about me, I must remind you.”

Moving away from music, Tip confessed his passion for other hobbies people would least expect him to engage in.

“I cook. I golf. I’m a hands-on father,” he revealed. “I read. I read the dictionary a whole lot, man, you know what I’m saying. I read for information more than I read for entertainment. I’m reading a poem book by Pablo Neruda. He’s a Colombian poet.”

As the interview concluded, Tip also revealed studying autobiographies of powerful African American leaders like Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., and Muhammed Ali in an effort “to keep myself sharp.”

Paper Trail is currently scheduled to hit stores September 30 on Atlantic Records.

not feeling Rihanna, what the fuck?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 01:20:58 PM by Lunatic 63 »

smegma

That's 7 T.I. topics on the first page of which 5 were made within the last few hours. I call for 1 T.I. super-thread or a three day ban for whoever creates the next T.I. topic.

Lunatic

That's 7 T.I. topics on the first page of which 5 were made within the last few hours. I call for 1 T.I. super-thread or a three day ban for whoever creates the next T.I. topic.
that's a good idea that i am down with - wordofsouth has it like that and it works well - til we get that over here, we will be forced to post new topics about artists when new news comes out. Not hating on the dub mods at all, but that's how it is.

AnybodyKilla

yes he's shot a vid for all 4 leaked songs. That is hella dope indeed. No Matter What video is still getting hella burn and is #1 on 106 and park. Yes, Whatever You Like debuts tomorrow and is indeed the first official single. No Matter What was the first leaked song off the album and the street single. Louie Rag was indeed GOING to be the first official single but they changed their mind and decided to roll with whatever you like as the official single. I guess Louie Rag will be the 2nd or 3rd official single.

Yah, No Matter What was a Big Dreams typa song lol, just put it out there to tell his fans his albums coming. T.I's shit got kinda messy though, with him putting out all 3 songs at the same time, not knowing which the first single was or 2nd and 3rd!!!

Lunatic

Yah, No Matter What was a Big Dreams typa song lol, just put it out there to tell his fans his albums coming. T.I's shit got kinda messy though, with him putting out all 3 songs at the same time, not knowing which the first single was or 2nd and 3rd!!!
well it's all ironed out now lol ;)

MediumL

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2008, 01:37:25 PM »
liked the first joint from this aint really been checking the other shit yet. I heard some tracks which were average dunno if they were on the album. Think ill check this solely off the first single
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

smegma

that's a good idea that i am down with - wordofsouth has it like that and it works well - til we get that over here, we will be forced to post new topics about artists when new news comes out. Not hating on the dub mods at all, but that's how it is.

Or stick to 1 T.I. topic if you have 20 articles about T.I. to post?