Author Topic: T.I. Shoots Multiple Music Videos, Info/Pics Inside, New Video Snippet...  (Read 1013 times)

OchoCinco

lmao of at fall out boy

Lunatic

lmao of at fall out boy
rock/hiphop collabos work at times - plus TI explained the FOB track, it actually sounded hot.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Way too many T.I. threads on the front page, somebody merge this shit (Jome).

Paper Trail is again shaping up to be T.I. vs. T.I.P. vol.2, 3 weak songs already and the guest list looks cheesy.

OchoCinco

fall out boy aint no rock band ... looks like we know where ti plans on goin with this album and who the target audience is

MediumL

yer cut it out with makin a thread for every single little ti news
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Lunatic

Way too many T.I. threads on the front page, somebody merge this shit (Jome).

Paper Trail is again shaping up to be T.I. vs. T.I.P. vol.2, 3 weak songs already and the guest list looks cheesy.
opinions
plus i am willing to guarantee not all 4 of JT, Rihanna, Usher, john legend appear; such a thing as cut tracks. member he recorded with JT for the last album and that didnt make the cut; these things happen.

we cant say whether the album gonna be good or not yet - one thang fa sho is it's selling kanye/wayne numbers that 1st week 8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

we cant say whether the album gonna be good or not yet - one thang fa sho is it's selling kanye/wayne numbers that 1st week 8)

And this is in our interest how exactly ? You should only care about the music itself.

Lunatic

And this is in our interest how exactly ? You should only care about the music itself.
[/quote]
i do only care about the music, i been a TI fan since before half of y'all knew who the heck he was and he was flopping. i was just stating what is going to happen.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
yo luna i dont wanna sound like im hating, but all of these topics really shouldve been one. this is kinda rediculous

anyway... just a bunch of singers. not too interesting.

AnybodyKilla

fall out boy aint no rock band ... looks like we know where ti plans on goin with this album and who the target audience is

Shut the fuck up u clown, its one fuckin song and who knows if its even going to be on the album. HAHAHAH what the fuck do you mean, you know where hes going with this album? That 1 songs gonna change the album around? Stupid kids!!!

And i agree he shoulda put 2 topics into 1 thread like Nicc said above, but who gives a shit, quit complaining, dont come into the thread then you women, bottom line!!!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 02:32:52 PM by AnybodyKilla »

Lunatic

^you know wassup

y'all real quik to pay attention to the jt, rihanna, fall out boy features etc but fail to realize the songs like collect call, my life your entertainment, no matter what, on top of the world, the block still got me, limelight, you aint saying nothing, be free and out in the cold which all will have positive messages and be good songs.

OchoCinco

Shut the fuck up u clown, its one fuckin song and who knows if its even going to be on the album. HAHAHAH what the fuck do you mean, you know where hes going with this album? That 1 songs gonna change the album around? Stupid kids!!!

And i agree he shoulda put 2 topics into 1 thread like Nicc said above, but who gives a shit, quit complaining, dont come into the thread then you women, bottom line!!!
u a idiot kid.....dont talk like u know ....im just stating u know it aint gunna be no hard core rap type shit...look at every song he has realeased so far and then he comes out with these lame ass geust appearances

and ye u need to settle and not get ur panties in a bunch in 2 seconds
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 03:16:39 PM by OchoCinco »

OchoCinco

if t.i made a cd of songs like hurt then it would be a dope album

Lunatic

What's Up, What's Happening is far from late - attacking Shawty Lo and maybe even 50 Cent.

so u want a full cd of nothing but gangster shit? i love hurt and g-music, but I also realize that's 1 dimension and an album full of that from TI would be a coaster. Peep my post about the dope songs he finna have on the album with good messages that i posted a few posts up.

OchoCinco

What's Up, What's Happening is far from late - attacking Shawty Lo and maybe even 50 Cent.

so u want a full cd of nothing but gangster shit? i love hurt and g-music, but I also realize that's 1 dimension and an album full of that from TI would be a coaster. Peep my post about the dope songs he finna have on the album with good messages that i posted a few posts up.

u kno i dont mean all the same typoe shit but if he made more songs with a darker beat and lyrics it would come out alot better in my mind