Author Topic: T.I. Shoots Multiple Music Videos, Info/Pics Inside, New Video Snippet...  (Read 1012 times)

Jome

Re: T.I. - Previewing Paper Trail (SOME TRACKS FROM THE CD)
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2008, 04:08:35 PM »
Threads merged, there's now 1 Paper Trail thread, and 1 music videos for PT thread.

I encourage Lunatic to resist the urge to make new T.I. threads every time he opens his mouth or makes a video.  :D

AnybodyKilla

ti is like the little shit you have stuck in your ass when you bout to go take a dump and you just cant wait to get it out

LMAO, u didnt even know who Mitchy Slick was until you heard him spit some real talk in that video. Then u went to immediately find a picture of him so u can put it as ur avatar HAHA, funny shit, no hate though playa. Support the dude!!!

Black Gloves

ti is like the little shit you have stuck in your ass when you bout to go take a dump and you just cant wait to get it out

LMAO, u didnt even know who Mitchy Slick was until you heard him spit some real talk in that video. Then u went to immediately find a picture of him so u can put it as ur avatar HAHA, funny shit, no hate though playa. Support the dude!!!

u sure about that?

ive known mitchy since 2004 since xxl guns vol 3 wtf is you talkin about?

lmao dude acts like he know me

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
where was shawty ho???? can't wait to see that 'what's up,what's happenin' vid.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

AnybodyKilla

u sure about that?

ive known mitchy since 2004 since xxl guns vol 3 wtf is you talkin about?

lmao dude acts like he know me

Sall good!!!

Black Gloves

lol is this your youtube page? damn u must really luv ti

http://www.youtube.com/user/30Celts30

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

keep people out ya butt you'll be okay.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol is this your youtube page? damn u must really luv ti

http://www.youtube.com/user/30Celts30
nah you bitch. this is my spot !!!!

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
^LOL that's Lil Duval, he's a comedian - signed to grand hustle. He got a record out called "night life" with young dro which is hot as hell.

funny how everybody connected wit t.i got problems with people on shawty team..lol..

shawty what my name is..

literally slept lil duval..a couple months ago.. around this time last yr... kuz lil duval got one of tips security to knock em shawty out.... instead of handlin like a man... both in the same weight class ..y he got a overgrown nigga on a ink pen beats me..

but shawty got em back ...hulled that nigga..

Lunatic

8PM Today, BET Access Granted for "Whatever You Like."
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

tonight on BET

8pm - T.I. whatever you like access granted
830: Bun B, Rick Ross, David Banner, 8Ball & MJG - you're everything access granted
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com