Author Topic: DUBCC REPPIN' (short spit may, spit again soon)  (Read 182 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
DUBCC REPPIN' (short spit may, spit again soon)
« on: August 05, 2008, 11:17:51 AM »
here to invest some time of mine,to lay back n kick an old school rhyme/ (cuz it's been i more than a minute )
Ring da bells as i dust off some ma keys, if u a allergic(Alerg) hold ya noses and don't sneeze/
let the time warp u back to years of golden, spits equipped to make ya eye balls frozen/
the days when crews rolled deep, days when it was custom to kick a rhyme before ya sleep/
and no need for the bleeps cuz we kept it real, just some lil niggaz spiting mentally, what they feel/
my rhymes rooted in da posts, repping da IE, Killa Kali and da West Coast/
while adding to da flavor ah dis place, lookin back I know I put some fools to disgrace/
but I learned my lessons well, kept my head on low swell/ (not big headed)
so i kick this spit with no kinda remorse, i spit it like a dub C Connection History Course
names Like TimeLock, M-Dogg, Da6Shoota, and Tone1904, hold on i can take u back and name even more/
I-BO, B-please, Primo, Blade, CeeRide, Maxi, Now I Know, Soktic, Rodzilla, DoggieStylin, man i'm wilding/
sorry can't name every last one but u know who u are, cuz every dubcc vet is a star/
keepin it real to the core, even an alias shows thru, dats da D>>>U>>B>>CC u know how we do/ :laugh:
no disrespect to the new school, cuz this shit got to go on, keep this place alive and tell them emos move on... lol
keep this westside unified, and respect ya home!

.:TimeLock:. Aka .Son of Time:.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 08:39:27 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: DUBCC REPPIN' (short spit may, spit again soon)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 09:32:18 PM »
here to invest some time of mine,to lay back n kick an old school rhyme/ (cuz it's been i more than a minute )
Ring da bells as i dust off some ma keys, if u a allergic(Alerg) hold ya noses and don't sneeze/
let the time warp u back to years of golden, spits equipped to make ya eye balls frozen/
the days when crews rolled deep, days when it was custom to kick a rhyme before ya sleep/
and no need for the bleeps cuz we kept it real, just some lil niggaz spiting mentally, what they feel/
my rhymes rooted in da posts, repping da IE, Killa Kali and da West Coast/
while adding to da flavor ah dis place, lookin back I know I put some fools to disgrace/
but I learned my lessons well, kept my head on low swell/ (not big headed)
so i kick this spit with no kinda remorse, i spit it like a dub C Connection History Course
names Like TimeLock, M-Dogg, Da6Shoota, and Tone1904, hold on i can take u back and name even more/
I-BO, B-please, Primo, Blade, CeeRide, Maxi, Now I Know, Soktic, Rodzilla, DoggieStylin, man i'm wilding/
sorry can't name every last one but u know who u are, cuz every dubcc vet is a star/
keepin it real to the core, even an alias shows thru, dats da D>>>U>>B>>CC u know how we do/ :laugh:
no disrespect to the new school, cuz this shit got to go on, keep this place alive and tell them emos move on... lol
keep it this westside unified, and respect ya home!

.:TimeLock:. Aka .Son of Time:.

+1

nice, real nice, brought back memories.  :D

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: DUBCC REPPIN' (short spit may, spit again soon)
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 08:41:15 AM »
thanx man. what can i say, i mean if Tone can do it still... ;D