Author Topic: Bus beheading suspect in court pleading "Please kill me"  (Read 355 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bus beheading suspect in court pleading "Please kill me"
« on: August 05, 2008, 01:19:16 PM »
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hx-mB9K812hwZqPx4HhsRsgjT7YwD92CA3980

Bus beheading suspect pleads 'Please kill me'

1 hour ago

PORTAGE LA PRAIRIE, Manitoba (AP) — A man accused of stabbing, beheading and cannibalizing another man on a Greyhound bus in Canada pleaded Tuesday in court for someone to "please kill me," and was ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.

Vince Weiguang Li, who immigrated to Canada from China in 2004, is charged with second-degree murder in last Wednesday's slaying of 22-year-old carnival worker Tim McLean — an attack which witnesses aboard the bus said appeared to be unprovoked. He has yet to enter a plea.

Li was scheduled to appear Tuesday to determine whether he should undergo psychiatric testing, but the judge in Portage La Prairie adjourned the hearing for a short recess to allow a legal aid attorney to confer with him. Since his arrest, Li has declined to speak to prosecutors and his court-appointed attorney.

When asked again by the judge after the recess if he wanted a lawyer, Li shook his head and then quietly said "please kill me," The Canadian Press reported.

Li's remark was heard by reporters and confirmed by court clerks, but was not acknowledged by the judge. He is due back in court Sept. 8.

Thirty-seven passengers were aboard the Greyhound from Edmonton, Alberta, to Winnipeg, Manitoba, as it traveled along a desolate stretch of the TransCanada Highway about 12 miles from Portage La Prairie. Some were napping and others watching "The Legend of Zorro" when Li attacked McLean, allegedly stabbing him dozens of times. As horrified passengers fled from the bus, Li severed McLean's head, displaying to some of the passengers gathered outside the bus, witnesses said. He then began hacking at the body.

A police officer at the scene reported seeing the attacker hacking off pieces of the victim's body and eating them, according to a police tape leaked on the Internet.

A church pastor, Tom Castor, who helped hire Li soon after he immigrated in 2004 with his wife, Anna, said the man never showed any sign of anger or emotional problems when he worked there as a custodian.

Church officials said they vetted Li by contacting references listed on his application and running a criminal record check.

More than 105,000 people have joined an online memorial group for McLean.

D-Stress

Re: Bus beheading suspect in court pleading "Please kill me"
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 03:04:48 PM »
i would do it.
gimme his fuckin adress i will send his motherfucking ass to hell.
I WILL FUCKIN DO IT.
GIMME HIS ADDY.
I WOULD SERV HIM SOME SLUGS.GIMME THE FUCKING CONTACT WITH THAT GUY, I WOULD FUCKIN GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS........................................fasdüfpkgasdgoöjasdfljasdlkfjlasödddddddddddddlpsöaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 05:56:05 PM »
This guy should spend every waking second of the rest of his life in a mental hospital or prison. Justice can't deal with something this horrible.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 06:10:36 PM »
^
    :sign_werd:

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 04:14:03 PM »
I say we cut off one extremety from his body every 24 hours, until he is a stump with a head.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

D-Stress

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 04:53:33 PM »
i would do it.
I WILL FUCKIN DO IT.
GIMME HIS ADDY.
I WOULD SERV HIM SOME SLUGS.GIMME THE FUCKING CONTACT WITH THAT GUY, I WOULD FUCKIN GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS........................................fasdüfpkgasdgoöjasdfljasdlkfjlasödddddddddddddlpsöaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

damn im crazy sometimes ::)

Justice can't deal with something this horrible.

yep. :-\

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 11:52:11 PM »
i would do it.
I WILL FUCKIN DO IT.
GIMME HIS ADDY.

sometimes????  :nawty:

D-Stress

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 11:44:05 AM »
i would do it.
I WILL FUCKIN DO IT.
GIMME HIS ADDY.

sometimes????  :nawty:

;)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 01:31:57 PM »
anybody seen that video?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

'EclipZe

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 01:57:24 PM »
anybody seen that video?

which video?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 02:23:15 PM »
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hx-mB9K812hwZqPx4HhsRsgjT7YwD92CA3980

Bus beheading suspect pleads 'Please kill me'

1 hour ago

PORTAGE LA PRAIRIE, Manitoba (AP) — A man accused of stabbing, beheading and cannibalizing another man on a Greyhound bus in Canada pleaded Tuesday in court for someone to "please kill me," and was ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.

Vince Weiguang Li, who immigrated to Canada from China in 2004, is charged with second-degree murder in last Wednesday's slaying of 22-year-old carnival worker Tim McLean — an attack which witnesses aboard the bus said appeared to be unprovoked. He has yet to enter a plea.

Li was scheduled to appear Tuesday to determine whether he should undergo psychiatric testing, but the judge in Portage La Prairie adjourned the hearing for a short recess to allow a legal aid attorney to confer with him. Since his arrest, Li has declined to speak to prosecutors and his court-appointed attorney.

When asked again by the judge after the recess if he wanted a lawyer, Li shook his head and then quietly said "please kill me," The Canadian Press reported.

Li's remark was heard by reporters and confirmed by court clerks, but was not acknowledged by the judge. He is due back in court Sept. 8.

Thirty-seven passengers were aboard the Greyhound from Edmonton, Alberta, to Winnipeg, Manitoba, as it traveled along a desolate stretch of the TransCanada Highway about 12 miles from Portage La Prairie. Some were napping and others watching "The Legend of Zorro" when Li attacked McLean, allegedly stabbing him dozens of times. As horrified passengers fled from the bus, Li severed McLean's head, displaying to some of the passengers gathered outside the bus, witnesses said. He then began hacking at the body.

A police officer at the scene reported seeing the attacker hacking off pieces of the victim's body and eating them, according to a police tape leaked on the Internet.

A church pastor, Tom Castor, who helped hire Li soon after he immigrated in 2004 with his wife, Anna, said the man never showed any sign of anger or emotional problems when he worked there as a custodian.

Church officials said they vetted Li by contacting references listed on his application and running a criminal record check.

More than 105,000 people have joined an online memorial group for McLean.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

D-Stress

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2008, 02:41:35 PM »
is there a pic of that guy who did it?i saw a pic of a victim but is there a pic of that man who did that?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!

mikeymcee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 05:05:43 PM »
This is such a bizarre story. It's just getting stranger and stranger

D-Stress

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 10:53:34 AM »
anyone have a pic of the suspect?i wanna target practice that busta.