Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Six2 aka Mr. TwoFace!  (Read 3780 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Six2 aka Mr. TwoFace!
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2008, 12:52:15 AM »
Yes. Those projects are coming thru Erotic. AFFILIATED is produced entirely by Erotic and THE WAKE UP is a bunch of songs Six2 did with Timberland and i think Erotic is just putting it on the street cus Six2 wants to. It WON'T be an official release from what i hear. It will be a "promotional" cd. AFFILIATED is done. Erotic says they are doing a photo shoot for the cover today and it should be released in a month or two thru ALL online  and traditional retailers. THAT'S what I want to hear! Peace fellas!

props, looking forward to order it
:)

Mr. 214

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2008, 10:25:41 AM »
I spoke with E this morning. He told me to let you guys know that he has accounts with ALL of the online stores and THE BLACK BRUCE WILLIS is the first release. It has been submitted for upload but the digital distributors cannot give him a firm release date. They just say within the next 30 to 60 days. AFFILIATED will be submitted within the next 7 to 10 days. They are waiting on SIX-TWO to complete a photo shoot for the cover. E let me hear AFFILIATED!! WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Can't even describe this album! It is definitely in it's own lane and only has 2 replays out of 15 cuts. SIX-TWO is INSANE on the mic!! He says that they will drop a follow up so fast it will fuck your head up. Didn't get too specific as to why, but he says that he couldnt mix some of the songs the way he would have liked because some masters were stolen from Erotic's studio while he was in jail on a probation violation. But it sounds GREAT to me!!!!!!!! He said the assholes that robbed his studio even took the gold and platinum plaques off the wall. E owns two or three other studios here. So that shouldn't slow him down. IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOOOOWN!!!! PEACE

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2008, 11:03:14 AM »
I spoke with E this morning. He told me to let you guys know that he has accounts with ALL of the online stores and THE BLACK BRUCE WILLIS is the first release. It has been submitted for upload but the digital distributors cannot give him a firm release date. They just say within the next 30 to 60 days. AFFILIATED will be submitted within the next 7 to 10 days. They are waiting on SIX-TWO to complete a photo shoot for the cover. E let me hear AFFILIATED!! WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Can't even describe this album! It is definitely in it's own lane and only has 2 replays out of 15 cuts. SIX-TWO is INSANE on the mic!! He says that they will drop a follow up so fast it will fuck your head up. Didn't get too specific as to why, but he says that he couldnt mix some of the songs the way he would have liked because some masters were stolen from Erotic's studio while he was in jail on a probation violation. But it sounds GREAT to me!!!!!!!! He said the assholes that robbed his studio even took the gold and platinum plaques off the wall. E owns two or three other studios here. So that shouldn't slow him down. IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOOOOWN!!!! PEACE
:o
thank you for another update!  8)

sad to hear that some stuff got stolen  >:(

anyway, can't wait to get the shit  :halo:  8)  :raisetheroof:

Lindon

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2008, 12:00:54 PM »
:o
thank you for another update!  8)

sad to hear that some stuff got stolen  >:(

anyway, can't wait to get the shit  :halo:  8)  :raisetheroof:

Great news. Cannot wait for this ish. Props for the info man.

warrior

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2008, 06:25:43 PM »
new songs on his myspace

Chad Vader

« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2008, 08:16:04 PM »
Damn, all the feedback, comments & discussion on Six2 and the interview is crazy!  I appreciate all you cats checkin' in with the interviews I do...keep it all coming!  I got more on the way very, very soon.....

so did you hook up with him for a follow up interview?

if any of you cats got more questions for Six2 (part 2) hook me up with them...

I got a couple in my feedback  ;)

Chad

« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2008, 05:40:11 AM »
there's a lot in the pipeline.....it's all coming together.....
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Six 2 - What Would You Do (Michael Jackson - Billie Jean replay )
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2009, 11:00:59 AM »
For all you Six2 fans out there, we have an exclusive track for download today. The track is called What Would You Do, and it’s produced by none other than Erotic D. I won’t spoil the surprise with too much info, but let’s just say that Six2 flows very nicely over a familiar track, which was replayed, not sampled, by Erotic D.

Six 2 What Would You Do
with all the MJ drama, it seems like a great moment to bump this topic.

check out Six 2's What would you do if you haven't done so yet

Six-2 Music

« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2016, 09:12:35 PM »
Breaking News!!! Finally I am able to let you all know A New Genacide Album is in the works and dropping Soon. Till then check out https://www.reverbnation.com/six2/song/8291220-da-citi-genacide-six2--el-dog

Six-2 Music

« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2016, 01:16:45 PM »
Check out  TRAPHOUSE ROLLIN Feat GenacCide (El Dog & Six2) Jay Murda & Deeske Dos https://soundcloud.com/the-real-six2/trap-house-1

Six-2 Music

« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2016, 08:23:14 PM »
With the release of The New Gena-Cide Album Ova Kill about to drop Grab your Gena-Cide Gear at www.gena-cide.bandcamp.com

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2016, 09:57:36 PM »
Out of all the unreleased Aftermath affiliated projects this one was one of the best.  I still bump a lot of those joints he was doing when he was in camp with Dre and DOC... a lot of bangers...I'll have to check the song titles from Crips fanmade Aftermath 6'2" album but off the top of my head..

-That "South Is On Fire" joint with DOC and him tradin back and forth is a banger
-That chopped and screwed joint where the speed changes is hella hypnotic

Damn..lot of other joints I have to check the titles.  It's not to the degree of dissapointment I felt when King Tee's album not being released but still a Damn shame!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 10:02:13 PM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

www.ClintDogg.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2016, 03:30:23 AM »
Please post that "South Is On Fire" joint with DOC and him tradin back and forth.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I</a>
All my songs with Kokane, Ms. Toi, Mac Shawn100, Top Dogg etc on iTunes. & Amazon.
Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas, coming soon!...

Six-2 Music

« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2016, 06:21:43 PM »
Gena-Cide is Back with their New Album "Ova Kill" Seek Peek on #SoundCloud @ https://soundcloud.com/gfamilydinner/moe-9

Six-2 Music

« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2016, 06:23:48 PM »
Please post that "South Is On Fire" joint with DOC and him tradin back and forth.

The song is called DFW off the DEUCE Album but you can also get it off Six2's DFW ICON at www.six2.bandcamp.com