Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Six2 aka Mr. TwoFace!  (Read 492 times)

Chad

DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Six2 aka Mr. TwoFace!
« on: August 06, 2008, 05:31:32 AM »

Dubcnn had the great opportunity to sit down with Mr. TwoFace himself, Six2. With show-stealing features on Dr. Dre’s 2001 album, Six2 instantly became a hit with his laid-back, southern flow over the good doctor’s xxplosive beats. Then he undoubtedly took control on the D.O.C.’s Deuce album by ripping apart tracks produced by Dr. Dre, Erotic D, Jazze Pha and others. After a weathering a storm, Six2 came back and co-wrote Wait A Minute, the first single for the Pussycat Dolls, as well as writing for Timbaland’s Shock Value album on songs like Regular featuring Justin Timberlake and Bounce featuring Dr. Dre & Missy Elliott.

For the first time, Six2 talks with Dubcnn writer Chad Kiser aka Noncentz about working with Dr. Dre, why we haven’t seen a Six2 solo album, working on Deuce & 2001, his relationship with D.O.C., and what projects he has coming, like the Southern Hydro project with Big Mike!

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/six2/

For all you Six2 fans out there, we have an exclusive track for download today. The track is called What Would You Do, and it’s produced by none other than Erotic D. I won’t spoil the surprise with too much info, but let’s just say that Six2 flows very nicely over a familiar track, which was replayed, not sampled, by Erotic D.

http://www.dubcnn.com/”http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2008/august/six_2-what_would_you_do-(dubcnn).mp3”

As always, we encourage you to drop your feedback and comments in the forums or by e-mailing feedback and comments to chad@dubcnn.com.

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for all the latest news and updates on Six2 and the DFW!
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Lunatic

Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Six2 aka Mr. TwoFace!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 09:25:21 AM »
great read!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 11:51:18 PM »
Keep it coming

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 10:55:08 AM »
Nice interview. Did not realize he wrote all of those recent songs. Always liked his delivery and flow on the mic. Can't wait for that Southern Hydro project

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 11:28:27 AM »
Nice interview. Did not realize he wrote all of those recent songs. Always liked his delivery and flow on the mic. Can't wait for that Southern Hydro project

i'm glad that you've checked it out  8)

have you got the chance to check the tracks that came with this feature, and the Erotic D feature?  :)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 11:30:51 AM »

have you got the chance to check the tracks that came with this feature, and the Erotic D feature?  :)

Yeah I did. Very nice tracks. You know where I can find that Black Bruce Willis LP at?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 02:45:31 PM »

Yeah I did. Very nice tracks. You know where I can find that Black Bruce Willis LP at?
8)

anyway, from what i know, the album is (temporarily) not available in cd format ( something must have gone wrong  :-\ :-\ :-\).
right now it's only available in digital format ( itunes, amazon.com, rhapsody.com)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2008, 04:14:49 PM »

8)

anyway, from what i know, the album is (temporarily) not available in cd format ( something must have gone wrong  :-\ :-\ :-\).
right now it's only available in digital format ( itunes, amazon.com, rhapsody.com)

Ok well at least you can still pick it up then. I will look into getting it on itunes.

Six-2 Music

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2016, 03:18:33 PM »
Breaking News!!! Finally I am able to let you all know A New Genacide Album is in the works and dropping Soon. Till then check out Da Citi GenaCide (Six2 & El Dog) | Six-2  As Well As A New Solo Album Set for 8-17-2016

soopa-man

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2016, 11:38:03 AM »
^^^ good shit!!! I still bump the shit out of still affiliated and Macaroni and Gs