Author Topic: Daz Dillinger Readies "Only On The Left Side" For Release (New MP3/Cover/TList)  (Read 1052 times)

Daz fell off big time.

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
yea, didnt it catch daz' ears that nobody really liked that fixxers sound?

wack fuck

Si-Chiggedy

i dunno what the problem is, the song bangs hard. as long as the rest of the album hasn't that sound it's cool.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Okka

i dunno what the problem is, the song bangs hard. as long as the rest of the album hasn't that sound it's cool.

Yeah, true that. This album is gonna drop soon on the internet, right?

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
track is cool but maybe not for the poppy cats up in this forum. cant waiut for the disc.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
this shit is ass. i got one ? if  he did dre beats back in the death row days how come he can't make them now???
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Okka

this shit is ass. i got one ? if  he did dre beats back in the death row days how come he can't make them now???

Yeah, like people ain't tired to hear beats that sound like they from the 90's ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah, like people ain't tired to hear beats that sound like they from the 90's ;)
muthafucka i rather hear that shit than to hear a nigga doin' them fake ass south beats !!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

OG Hack Wilson

daz is a wackass nigga clown

after makaveli and dillinger ill never buy a release of his
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

muthafucka i rather hear that shit than to hear a nigga doin' them fake ass south beats !!!!!!!!!
better yet back then he was a musician.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
are people really cehckin for Daz anymore?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

sav

The album is not leaked yet?

D-Stress

Hope the album is more like "R.A.W." and less like " So, So Gangsta", but it probably won't be  :-\

forget about it.the west  coast: "gangstas" rappin and reppin WEST corny-ass shake ya-ass south-copy-beats

PLANT

should be dope, cant wait for some new DAZ!!!!! 8)

Okka

The album is not leaked yet?

Yeah, i was thinkin about that same shit too.