Author Topic: The Game ft. Travis Barker "Dope Boys" OFFICIAL Music Video Uncensored! Skee.TV  (Read 735 times)

Black Gloves

How come ya failed to mention the fact that he"s rockin Dre Headphones! He still got love for the DR!

No, its probably cuz the video is made by Dj Skee and he told him cuz Bishop told Skee or something.

There's even promo on the video before music starts and i really doubt Game had anything to do with it. So im guessin thats something Skee had to do with.

bullet_wrongkind

hmmmm weird....i see no difference between both versions

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
How come ya failed to mention the fact that he"s rockin Dre Headphones! He still got love for the DR!

No, its probably cuz the video is made by Dj Skee and he told him cuz Bishop told Skee or something.

There's even promo on the video before music starts and i really doubt Game had anything to do with it. So im guessin thats something Skee had to do with.

Naw brotha, the angle of the camera specifically focuses on the headphones at the time game drops the Dre line. Believe it was purposely done and I know Game had everything to do with it! 

Smu

• Lil Geezy
  • Germany/Scotland Rep.
That Video is probably one of the best vids I've seen so far.
Skee wasn't lyin about it.Hope he and Alonzo do a vid for Clyde Carson @ some time too.
"Back in Cali n***as blazing stress/waiting on Detox to save the West *laughs* Even if the shit is dope/it ain't givin' you n**as hope unless your signatures wrote on a check from Interscope/, nope! Move on, West Coast!" - Crooked I, Move On Remix

"If they call You a N***a ain't nothing to it tell 'em Nas Made You Do It"
www.myspace.com/djsmu

GottiValentino

damn that was a dope ass video 8)

looking forward to the album

Black Gloves

Naw brotha, the angle of the camera specifically focuses on the headphones at the time game drops the Dre line. Believe it was purposely done and I know Game had everything to do with it! 

LMAO no its not. Even Bow Wow had the same shit in his video.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

When game does the line "Tell doc dre to answear his phone or im climbing in his house like nigga im home" he saying that into dre new headphones. I dont think that was coquincidence. It was almost like game was talking to dre through the new dre headphones. Thats what i got out of it anyway. DOPE VID none to less 8)

LMAO no its not. Even Bow Wow had the same shit in his video.

Croatian Pimp

• Lil Geezy
FUK DA GAYME HE A FUCKEN FAKE ASS RAPPER HE A FAKE BLOOD DATS Y DRESTA DISSED HIS PUNK ASS

HE WAS ON A DATING SHOW CALLED CHANGE OF HEART WHERE HE LOOKED NOTHING LIKE HE DOES NOW HE JUS A BITCH HE WAS A BITCH BACK THEN N STILL IS

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
^ for every action, there's an equal or opposite reaction

h2k4

FUK DA GAYME HE A FUCKEN FAKE ASS RAPPER HE A FAKE BLOOD DATS Y DRESTA DISSED HIS PUNK ASS

HE WAS ON A DATING SHOW CALLED CHANGE OF HEART WHERE HE LOOKED NOTHING LIKE HE DOES NOW HE JUS A BITCH HE WAS A BITCH BACK THEN N STILL IS

Cool, cool.  Thanks for the info.  I will now burn everything Game-related I have.

~Lucien~

classic track/classic video!  :o